What's new

Wary of Pakistan, India hesitant over Karzai wish list for military hardwar

Did the wishlist of karzai include Arjunk tank or what?

#Afghanistan's growing relations with India are carefully being watched by Pakistan. Pakistanis feel they are being surrounded on each side.

Pakistan's interest lies in Afghanistan not becoming a tool for India. Terrorism is a common threat for Afghanistan and Pakistan and both should be friendly neighbours. Instead Afghanistan despises us Pakistanis. Pakistan can do much for Afghanistan and we should start building schools and colleges there.

what is a razakar mate??:what:

pakistanis trapped in BD since 1971. mostly of bihari origin. known for exceptional hatred of india (due to the 71 war) and equal love for pakistan. the worst part is when these scum pole vault into our border and cause trouble. for eg they hoisted a pakistani flag in assam a few years back.

A Bd member actually said that luffy 500 was a razakar. i dint believe him until i noticed he was all praise for pakistan and never said much about BD

pakistanis trapped in BD since 1971. mostly of bihari origin. known for exceptional hatred of india (due to the 71 war) and equal love for pakistan. the worst part is when these scum pole vault into our border and cause trouble. for eg they hoisted a pakistani flag in assam a few years back.

A Bd member actually said that luffy 500 was a razakar. i dint believe him until i noticed he was all praise for pakistan and never said much about BD
yep,i remember that too..thanks..

i believe luffy 500 is a razakar (they have massive immunity in this forum). so insulting BD wont bother him at all

This is what U understand by the word razakar . U don't know the meaning of razakar then. :disagree:

Any way in case U are wondering, I am 22 y old muslim :D bengali bangladeshi hailing from the land of Shahjalal and for better or for worse didn't see 71. I don't hate Indians per se but just don't like Hindhuvta goons and any other type _ss holes poking their ****** nose in my country and sadly most such goons are in India. And yes I consider muslim Pakistanis my brothers in Islam, can't hate them. :no: I also love Indian muslims and am a big fan Dr.Zakir Naik and Ahmed Deedat. And yeah I believe in Ummah too. :whistle:

Btw what's up with this hatered towards biharis? They are also your countrymen, no? :lol:

It recently received FAA certification,now go troll elsewhere

The Indian lobby in US is getting stronger it seems. Any way there is no reason to believe that a steel body comprised of Advance chinese, Russian and EU subsystems can not get FAA certificate. :coffee:

The Indian lobby in US is getting stronger it seems. Any way there is no reason to believe that a steel body comprised of Advance chinese, Russian and EU subsystems can not get FAA certificate. :coffee:

congratulations-idiot.gif

I wonder why would India give away Artillery and Attack helicopters as Americans themselves who have trained ANA are not willing to do so.on the other hand am of view that India is just using Pakistan as an excuse to get away from this offer, as a business man never say 'no' to a customer

Nobody gives a damn to what you love or hate.

Also, this Ummah a** licking is only the specialty of identity crisis struck converts from certain places. Arabs/Persians/Turks etc. don't give a flying f*** to the Ummah.

They are kicking you out as we speak.

And this talk of "obsession" coming from someone who tries to poke his stinky nose in every issue about India! ;)

U just gave a damn and went ballistic for reasons I simply can't comprehend. :rolleyes: Any way what's your problem? What does it matter to U in what I believe or not. :undecided: Like it or not we muslims opened up India to civilization and freed millions of people from the shackles of superstition and darkness. Some people got left out though, off which some became extreme bigots struggling to find their way in the darkness.:pop:

India could easily send some Indeginized Bofors and Hal RUDRA to Afghans.

382240_496746300383688_1493399812_n.jpg

8460793633_6729747ff0_z.jpg

And do you think Pakistan will tolerate these craps in Afghanistan I seriously doubt that you need to be careful if USA can't handle Afghan Taliban it will be lot difficult for you to handle them if they turn their focus on you because of these deals

i dont think they can afford the weopns ...u might have to give them in military aid ... well they have to see if that is worth it ... they are pushing pakistan to suppourt tabliban to counter karazi puppet .....

............Like it or not we muslims opened up India to civilization and freed millions of people from the shackles of superstition and darkness.......

You said you're 22. You have a long way to go, and a lot of growing up to do. But if you want to get anywhere that's not a two penny dead-end, and earn the respect of people, please learn to use rationality and logic, instead of mediocre and mindless beliefs that are based on emotion and drama.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom