What's new

Warning of Obama to Assad on chemical weapons

As i said American economy depended on War.... War brings money and oil.... Same thing bill and bush have said about iraq.... America wont survive without war.... They many times attack themselfs to create an excuse to launch an war.... i see more innocent people might be targeted by America on both side.... in america and in syria and than in iran.... But everything comes to an end.... Atlantis empire were real americans who now vanished by the help of Rama empire.... American blood is atlantis blood created by Enki.... But Enlil the most powerful who will again make america dissapear as they did with Atlantis empire when Enlil nuked atlantis and brough moon to sink them inside sea.... World should protect iran and syria by the blood thursty america who creating problem in syria and iran and blaming their goverment for it..... A terrorist killed many innocent but america killed far more innocents.... And than america justified the killing kids, womens..... As i said time is ticking and america near to its end....

As i said American economy depended on War.... War brings money and oil.... Same thing bill and bush have said about iraq.... America wont survive without war.... They many times attack themselfs to create an excuse to launch an war.... i see more innocent people might be targeted by America on both side.... in america and in syria and than in iran.... But everything comes to an end.... Atlantis empire were real americans who now vanished by the help of Rama empire.... American blood is atlantis blood created by Enki.... But Enlil the most powerful who will again make america dissapear as they did with Atlantis empire when Enlil nuked atlantis and brough moon to sink them inside sea.... World should protect iran and syria by the blood thursty america who creating problem in syria and iran and blaming their goverment for it..... A terrorist killed many innocent but america killed far more innocents.... And than america justified the killing kids, womens..... As i said time is ticking and america near to its end....

incoherent rantings , none based on reality or facts. You must be the Indian version of the " lal topi" guy..

Here is where I disagree with Obama. I used to be the guy who was "we must do something to save these innocent people", such a genocide cannot continue...BUT now, I'm like, none of our business.

Let the great military of the Islamic world come flex their self assessed great military power.

EVER FREAKING DAY!women , children are being slaughtered.. but NOT ONE PDF poster , the ones who are the keeper of Muslims here- post anything here about the genocide in Syria. Umma MY _____

Every day if 1 child dies by Israel hands they will post 50 posts here....

But when their own kill thousands and thousands they will keep mum.

None of our business Mr. Obama...

Heard of this before.

let us know when bangla-who-desh gets it 1970's caliber military ready to go resolve it for the umma. when we have said it we have backed it... instead of taunting us look to yourselves and what have you done for your fellow Muslims. Hilarious given your signature here...taken from an american hero.

let us know when bangla-who-desh gets it 1970's caliber military ready to go resolve it for the umma. when we have said it we have backed it... instead of taunting us look to yourselves and what have you done for your fellow Muslims. Hilarious given your signature here...taken from an american hero.

Why, you mad?

your comment of being dismissive of the US.

Now, where did I imply that I was being dismissive of the US?

If you read my opinions on this subject before, I am very critical of Assad's handling of Syria's security situation.

When a man is creating nearly half a million refugees (and counting) over this, then he is obviously doing something very, very wrong. That is like nearly 2% of the country's entire population.

Lebanon alone is currently holding over 130,000 Syrian refugees (and counting).

Now, where did I imply that I was being dismissive of the US?

If you read my opinions on this subject before, I am very critical of Assad's handling of Syria's security situation.

When a man is creating nearly half a million refugees (and counting) over this, then he is obviously doing something very, very wrong. That is like nearly 2% of the country's entire population.

Lebanon alone is currently holding over 130,000 Syrian refugees (and counting).

well - if you post cryptic statements like "we have heard this before" on topic about US saying they will retaliate if chemical weapons are used... do you want me to assume else?

well - if you post cryptic statements like "we have heard this before" on topic about US saying they will retaliate if chemical weapons are used... do you want me to assume else?

So, you "assume" based on your perceptions eh? :rolleyes:

So, you "assume" based on your perceptions eh? :rolleyes:

no, the bad habit of comprehending the English language as stated ... what else could " we have heard this before" to a US proclamation be?

@JayAtl i dont like arguments.... Just because u are in america doesnt make america an angel.... The evidences i have might take upto few days to post them all.... America no.1 in war crimes.... Your own military men spills the beans.... War ignites american economy.... Money, oil and power is been achieved by War.... Btw america should war inside africa.... Why not? No oil? how many innocent people been killed by terrorists? And how many innocent american military killed? Want proof? Well am not that low to put the evidences here.... i respect dead people. Pleiadians dont like america and they the one declared america is anti-humanity.... America is real atlantis blood.... Yankeestan known real history and how indian rama empire made evil atlantis empire dissapear.... Atlantis known for launching wars and so do america. Atlantis after defeating world eyed on Rama empire of india.... That was big mistake. Nothing can goes on forever.... Atlantis gone.... Now it will be America.... Btw u are blaming syrian goverment for stopping terrorists taking over. If tomarrow america been attacked by its own people than america would do same.... Syrian internal war didnt exist few months ago but suddenly america want to launch war on syria iran and suddenly internal war ignited? Do u think world people are idiotic? America has to stop or else they will perish.... American soldiers killed too many innocent kids and womens.... No more.... india russia china brazil should unite and defend countries around world specialy countries with OIL..... Btw what syrian goverment doing is evil too.... They should not target innocent people. Both america and syria targetting innocent people. i blame it on spoiled brat the evil america who believes in causing riots inside every country it want to take over.... When bush told Putin i wish Russia will have real democrasy and than putin smiled and said 'no we dont want democrasy like they have in iraq'.... War in iraq only brought bloodshed to poor innocent people. Now america wants same in iran and syria....

Last edited by a moderator:
@JayAtl i dont like arguments.... Just because u are in america doesnt make america an angel.... The evidences i have might take upto few days to post them all.... America no.1 in war crimes.... Your own military men spills the beans.... War ignites american economy.... Money, oil and power is been achieved by War.... Btw america should war inside africa.... Why not? No oil? how many innocent people been killed by terrorists? And how many innocent american military killed? Want proof? Well am not that low to put the evidences here.... i respect dead people. Pleiadians dont like america and they the one declared america is anti-humanity.... America is real atlantis blood.... Yankeestan known real history and how indian rama empire made evil atlantis empire dissapear.... Atlantis known for launching wars and so do america. Atlantis after defeating world eyed on Rama empire of india.... That was big mistake. Nothing can goes on forever.... Atlantis gone.... Now it will be America.... Btw u are blaming syrian goverment for stopping terrorists taking over. If tomarrow america been attacked by its own people than america would do same.... Syrian internal war didnt exist few months ago but suddenly america want to launch war on syria iran and suddenly internal war ignited? Do u think world people are idiotic? America has to stop or else they will perish.... American soldiers killed too many innocent kids and womens.... No more.... india russia china brazil should unite and defend countries around world specialy countries with OIL.....

you may not like my stance but it is based in reality. And btw- I despise your writing style, it is like one would expect from a schizophrenic . It's bunch of random thoughts- Like america is not involved in Africa fighting the terrorist, we are. Show me where the US is convicted for war crimes in any international courts and not some absurd Islamist court or alike...

America is not without it's faults and we have many, but the gibberish you spew does not stand the test of reality. Like this monumental gibberish of Syria's internal battle is because of America or blaming the Arab spring on us vs. the doing of a populace that was fed up with it's ruthless dictators.

Btw, war does not ignite our economy, it bleeds it. But I don't expect you to know that. do you know what the wars have cost us?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom