What's new

War has begun in Karabakh.

Tens of thousands of Georgians are working in Turkiye. You can see this especially in the Black Sea region. I also go to Batumi and Tbilisi frequently. I have many friends. They are good and hardworking people, they are generally loyal to their promises. If you don't do them a deliberate wrong, they won't mess with you. Of course, all generalizations, including this one, are false. But still, let us not denigrate any nation because of some groups within it.
No,the Georgians in Georgia must be somehow different,at least in the majority. I don't know. The ones who come to Greece from ex-Soviet Union republics like Georgia,Kazakhstan,Ukraine,Russia,Kyrgyzstan,Tajikistan as "ethnic Greeks" (who look extremely Caucasian,like you know...Georgian,Armenian,Ossetian,Ingush,Chechen etc.) are usually of extreme criminal nature,they form mafias and are generally low-lives. Many might have had one parent or grandparents of Greek origin,but they look nothing like Greeks nor behave like. They have a kind of drunk-soviet street brawler culture let's say. They usually have very broad chests and shoulders on very short legs,square heads,hooked noses and eyes deep in the socket. They're also extremely strong,that's why some end up as wrestling or heavyweight lifting champions.

Caucasus peoples generaly are very hardcore, Georgians are not so different than Armenians or Azeris..
I think Georgians and Armenians are like ethnic cousins or something. Kind of like Greeks and Italians for example. Harsh mountainous people and like you said very brutal. Also remember Chechens,Dagestanis,Ingush and Abkhazians.

No,the Georgians in Georgia must be somehow different,at least in the majority. I don't know. The ones who come to Greece from ex-Soviet Union republics like Georgia,Kazakhstan,Ukraine,Russia,Kyrgyzstan,Tajikistan as "ethnic Greeks" (who look extremely Caucasian,like you know...Georgian,Armenian,Ossetian,Ingush,Chechen etc.) are usually of extreme criminal nature,they form mafias and are generally low-lives. Many might have had one parent or grandparents of Greek origin,but they look nothing like Greeks nor behave like. They have a kind of drunk-soviet street brawler culture let's say. They usually have very broad chests and shoulders on very short legs,square heads,hooked noses and eyes deep in the socket. They're also extremely strong,that's why some end up as wrestling or heavyweight lifting champions.
The Black Sea is a difficult geography. Geographical conditions for agriculture are limited. Livestock breeding opportunities are also limited. And another detail is that the concept of family ties is important in Black Sea communities. Now I will not go into the historical background of each region one by one, but in general terms, all these nations, starting from the Caucasian Black Sea Turks, you can go down to the smallest elements, they are struggling people. Black Sea people are also at the forefront of mafia organizations in Tr. And contrary to popular belief, the most populous regional group in the country is the Black Sea people.

Black Sea people are also at the forefront of mafia organizations in Tr.
Even that place? Not the Western parts with huge cities or the southeast with more "tribal" laws and culture?

The Zionists Engineering a WW3 which benefits Israel.

I hope sanity prevail in sub continent as India may see opportunity to gran AJK and GB from Pakistan as later is in bad condition due to economy and bad governance.

Tens of thousands of Georgians are working in Turkiye. You can see this especially in the Black Sea region. I also go to Batumi and Tbilisi frequently. I have many friends. They are good and hardworking people, they are generally loyal to their promises. If you don't do them a deliberate wrong, they won't mess with you. Of course, all generalizations, including this one, are false. But still, let us not denigrate any nation because of some groups within it.
Georgians are by far the most chill people in the wider Caucasus region. Don't listen to Foinikas.

I hope sanity prevail in sub continent as India may see opportunity to gran AJK and GB from Pakistan as later is in bad condition due to economy and bad governance.
Are you comparing Pakistan to Armenia?!

Georgians are by far the most chill people in the wider Caucasus region. Don't listen to Foinikas.
Georgians in Turkey might be different from the ones coming here.

Yes,it is comparable in way. Bigger country,bigger economy,more manpower,more weapons,more support,trying to "retake their lands" against a Pakistan full of corrupt,inadequate leaders,who also took power after a bloodless coup and are trying to turn the country into an American protectorate.

Yes,it is comparable in way. Bigger country,bigger economy,more manpower,more weapons,more support,trying to "retake their lands" against a Pakistan full of corrupt,inadequate leaders,who also took power after a bloodless coup and are trying to turn the country into an American protectorate.
Pakistan is a nuclear armed state who has won many wars and conflicts in the past against its much bigger neighbour. Islamabad has important and technologically advanced allies who are ready to supply materials. Pakistanis have friends and supporters in every Muslim country. India has 200 Million Muslims + despite everything going on in the country right now the people of Pakistan stand united against India.

Every comparison between Armenia and Pakistan is ill-intended.

I love Georgians, great people, Batumi is already my favorite place to relax. lol

Pakistan is a nuclear armed state who has won many wars and conflicts in the past against its much bigger neighbour. Islamabad has important and technologically advanced allies who are ready to supply materials. Pakistanis have friends and supporters in every Muslim country. India has 200 Million Muslims + despite everything going on in the country right now the people of Pakistan stand united against India.
Battles yes,officially which war has Pakistan won against its much bigger neighbor?

Both countries possess nuclear arsenals of comparable size. Pakistan holds about 100-180 nuclear weapons, which can be delivered by aircraft and land-based missiles sea borne , while India's nuclear arsenal is around 90-110 nuclear weapons, according to estimates by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute.11-Mar-2022.

Both countries possess nuclear arsenals of comparable size. Pakistan holds about 100-180 nuclear weapons, which can be delivered by aircraft and land-based missiles sea borne , while India's nuclear arsenal is around 90-110 nuclear weapons, according to estimates by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute.11-Mar-2022.
Nukes aside 🙄 If we take an allegory of nukes,then Russia is Armenia's nuke.

Back
Top Bottom