What's new

Turkish minister of foreign affairs warns Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran has 10 times the offensive capabilities turkey has, irans missiles are far superior in offensive capabilities then their outdated f16`s , if even some of them reach iranian cities (before all fo them get shot down) what they can do ? maybe damage a handful of buildings lol.... they have no bombers and even houthis have a better missile and WMD propgram.
That was a big statement

That,yes. I'm very curious to see though,how tough the Iranians would have made it for the Turks.

I mean ok,the Turkish Air Force would be dominant in dogfights,but the Iranian Air Defenses that members here insist are very strong,would be a problem for Turkey. They would definetely focus on destroying the Iranian AA network and that's something that would be interesting to see,the rate of success. Because on side says "oh we have the best UCAVs and EW systems" and the other side says "we have very advanced AA systems".

Of course,apart from that,I'm curious to see how would Turkey defend against masses of Iranian ballistic missiles. How good their brand new indigenous AA systems would work against volleys of Iranian long-range artillery and of course kamikaze drones. It would be like Houthis on steroids.
I don't think so dog fights would happen because of BVR missiles with TUAF
Iran has Serious BM capabilities that would cause some attrition to the turks but turks, coupled with their UCAVs, their kamikaze drones, loitering munitions, CMs, better recon ability, would not make those BMs and AA's game changers, Iran has alot of BM but the guided one's that can cause some serious damages are expensive, not in huge numbers and are mostly reserved for the us and Israel but they will not hold themselves back in ground invasion and AA support
Just Run a scenario through ur mind, 100-200 turkish aircraft runnig CAPs and bombarding the iranians from standoff ranges from weapons like CMs and glide bombs put in the mix a Few hundred UCAVs doing the same thing with turkish AA and EW supporting them, with hundreds of kamikaze drones and loitering munitions, data linked with each other And EW preventing AA from locking on the Standoff assets, disrupting their communication, jamming the GPS or glonass signals to cause the iranian BMs to miss their targets!
And in all this the iranians would have to take the fight to turks, those human waves would mean nothing infront of such weapons, Iranians are technologicaly and tactical inferior than the turks, They have nato standard weapons and training, A conflict in their backyard they will win easily!!, but anything more than this, like going in the iranian heart land the turks will definetly lose that!!!, If russia can't do that to ukraine in almost two years than what can u expect from the turks,
If suleiman the magnificent could not do than certainly they can't do it either

Iran could not beat even weak Iraq in 8 years
still dreaming about fighting against regional super power Turkiye

Iran can fire only Ballistic Missiles ..nothing else
but Turkiye-Azerbaijan can take South Azerbaijan from Iran

and outdated-weak Iranian Air Force never can stop the Turkish Air Force
tens of thousands of guided Bombs to turn Teheran , Qum and other Iranian cities into stone age

never forget about that ,, almost half of Iran is TURK .. and 35-40 miillion TURKs in Iran will be side with Azerbaijan-Turkiye

btw Turkiye has also Ballistic-Cruise Missile technologies with range of 1.000+ km
View attachment 952998
View attachment 952999
You have to fake it! Iran made Iraq bend its knees with Operation Mersad and Iraq never responded to this powerful operation. Iran won this war. You Turks are truly demagogues

but turks, coupled with their UCAVs, their kamikaze drones, loitering munitions, CMs, better recon ability, would not make those BMs and AA's game changers,
But how will the Turks take out Iranian ballistic missiles that are in eastern Iran? How will they penetrate deep in Iran when they will have to face the dense network of Iranian Air Defenses and the few fighter jets able to hit them?

Even if they leave from Azerbaijan and try to enter Iran from the Caspian,they would have to face the same AA defence.

Also,the Iranians have way more UCAVs and kamikaze drones than the Turks. Probably way more.

with hundreds of kamikaze drones and loitering munitions, data linked with each other And EW preventing AA from locking on the Standoff assets, disrupting their communication, jamming the GPS or glonass signals to cause the iranian BMs to miss their targets!
That's too far-fetched. It's like those posts by MMM-E. First of all,there's a lot of Turkish bragging about the "data link" and EW. And we don't know how much of that is true.

And in all this the iranians would have to take the fight to turks, those human waves would mean nothing infront of such weapons, Iranians are technologicaly and tactical inferior than the turks,
Iranian ground forces have been training for years and years in the use of ATGMs. They probably have crazy amounts of ATGMs and AT weapons in general. Imagine the IRGC as a big Hizbollah and Houthi army. On the mountainous terrain of Western Iran and the Caucasus,they could set up crazy ambushes.

hey have nato standard weapons and training, A conflict in their backyard they will win easily!!,
Well...NATO weapons and training don't mean much in guerilla warfare tactics that a large part of the Iranian Army and IRGC are very-well trained at. Of course,the Turks also have mountainous units,Gendarmiere and Special Forces for that,but Iranians don't need the best weapons to fight on such terrain.

P.S. I liked the post though! Keep it coming,it's always interesting to talk about that stuff

Iran is much more diversified than Turkey and surpasses Turkey in drone nanotechnology and miniaturization of parts. Iran is the first country in the world to have made a drone cluster with the assistance of artificial intelligence. The Karrar drone demonstrates the great know-how of Iranian engineers and their superior technology. Iran is superior to you in this area.

Iran has the largest helicopter fleet in the Middle East and your so-called 5th generation aircraft makes me smile because Iran has much better tactics than that.

A Chain of 9 Kowsar planes against one of your so-called 5th generation planes, who wins in the sky? The Kowsar is constantly improving and other surprises await you

Although Pashinyan has made common sense statements from time to time, it is clear, especially in this period, that most of these statements are deceptive and the actions are basically in line with US interests.

The US will try to wear down Turkiye and Iran by fuelling the war between Armenia and Azerbaijan. What has been tried for years but never succeeded is a war between Turkiye and Iran. Because these are the only two states in our region that survive without collapsing.

But how will the Turks take out Iranian ballistic missiles that are in eastern Iran? How will they penetrate deep in Iran when they will have to face the dense network of Iranian Air Defenses and the few fighter jets able to hit them?

Even if they leave from Azerbaijan and try to enter Iran from the Caspian,they would have to face the same AA defence.

Also,the Iranians have way more UCAVs and kamikaze drones than the Turks. Probably way more.
Turkey vs Iran direct conflict is very unlikely though its not completely 0% because sometimes people do crazy things.
But then Turkey is a NATO member.May be US can deploy THAAD in Turkey for BMD
And to counter the continuous BM attack,They can be given access to NATO surveillance assets
The possibility of NATO assisted full fledged Attack on Iranian Nuclear Facilities can't be ruled out in case of direct or even indirect war.
At best they will fight by putting their weapons on the shoulders of Azeris and Armenians.
But I see Turkish Vs Irani conflict will heavily favour Greece Interests.

Iran could not beat even weak Iraq in 8 years
still dreaming about fighting against regional super power Turkiye

Iran can fire only Ballistic Missiles ..nothing else
but Turkiye-Azerbaijan can take South Azerbaijan from Iran

and outdated-weak Iranian Air Force never can stop the Turkish Air Force
tens of thousands of guided Bombs to turn Teheran , Qum and other Iranian cities into stone age

never forget about that ,, almost half of Iran is TURK .. and 35-40 miillion TURKs in Iran will be side with Azerbaijan-Turkiye

btw Turkiye has also Ballistic-Cruise Missile technologies with range of 1.000+ km
View attachment 952998
View attachment 952999

Why are you changing the subject? You claimed you don't care about Iran. And yet, you're here on an Iran-related thread posting frenetically as if you didn't have anything better to do. So clearly, you're contradicting yourself. Iran is very much troubling you.

Kindly refrain from quoting me if you intend to go off on a tangent.

As for what Iran can do, hear it from the horse's mouth:

A person with 75% Polish ancestry and 25% Moroccan would plot much closer to French than North Africans on PCA, and any assumption about their ancestral breakdown based on the PCA plot will be certainly not very accurate. Models based on G25 coordinates are quite useful in this regard.

I'm no expert on genetics, other users such as @drmeson have better knowledge of this topic.

However I know that in the present case there's no third party involved (such as the Frenchmen in your example), Azaris are essentially of the same genotype as the rest of the Iranian people. They may perhaps have an additional 5% or so of Oghuz Turkic ancestry on average which does not really set them apart. As far as physical appearance is concerned, there's literally no difference between an Azari Iranian and their compatriots, one cannot tell them apart.

This is compounded by the fact there's no documented instance of mass migration and settlement by Oghuz Turks into the area.

But as indicated, any genetic consideration in the Iranian context is relativized by the fact that the majority of Iranians nowadays have ancestors from several, not one local linguistic group. There's been so much intermarriage within Iran, increasingly so in modern times, that "ethno"-linguistic "purity" is a thing of the past. Therefore it's not possible to ascribe one "ethnicity" to the bulk of Iranian citizens, seeing how each of them descends from multiple Iranian so-called "ethnicities". This goes for Azari-speaking Iranians or their offspring as well.

Last edited:
At present, all pro-Russian journalists, soldiers and politicians in Armenia are being arrested or dismissed from their posts.

There is also intelligence information that the US will bring some sophisticated systems to the Eagle-partner 2023 exercise with Armenia and will leave these systems in Armenia at the end of the exercise.

The US absolutely does not want the Zangazur logistics line to be opened and if possible, it is trying to ignite this problem and start a big fire in the South Caucasus. However, as soon as Azerbaijan makes similar obstacles in the Lachin corridor because Armenia does not fulfil the peace conditions, the whole world stands up. The whole Christian world issues a message of unity.

A small summary of the Islamic world's most fundemental problem is in this crisis.

Iran is much more diversified than Turkey and surpasses Turkey in drone nanotechnology and miniaturization of parts. Iran is the first country in the world to have made a drone cluster with the assistance of artificial intelligence. The Karrar drone demonstrates the great know-how of Iranian engineers and their superior technology. Iran is superior to you in this area.

Iran has the largest helicopter fleet in the Middle East and your so-called 5th generation aircraft makes me smile because Iran has much better tactics than that.

A Chain of 9 Kowsar planes against one of your so-called 5th generation planes, who wins in the sky? The Kowsar is constantly improving and other surprises await you

Iran is the strongest of all south west asia, including foreign Israel.

Iran has more willing to fight for their rights that any other country. Turkey is a vassal, even if i like Turkiyeh, that s the truth.

Turkiyeh must accept their limited role. Bayraktars and Kilizelmas are not going change anything.

Iran has space program, has real air defence systems, iran has nanotechnology, Iran has more oil and gas resources, Iran domains Persina Gulf, Iran has real proxies,

i am more impressed by lebanese and houthi warriors than turkiyeh soldiers, honestly,

Turkiyeh is enoguh for greek enterprise, not for and asiatic power as Iran.

Little Turkiyeh must understand the situation, and don t mess with fire. Iran is definitely stronger.

Me and the US says that.

Turkey vs Iran direct conflict is very unlikely though its not completely 0% because sometimes people do crazy things.
But then Turkey is a NATO member.May be US can deploy THAAD in Turkey for BMD
And to counter the continuous BM attack,They can be given access to NATO surveillance assets
The possibility of NATO assisted full fledged Attack on Iranian Nuclear Facilities can't be ruled out in case of direct or even indirect war.
At best they will fight by putting their weapons on the shoulders of Azeris and Armenians.
But I see Turkish Vs Irani conflict will heavily favour Greece Interests.
USA support Armenia on this issue. They clearly not recognise the 2020 peace agreement and demand that Azerbaijan unilaterally open the Lachin corridor as if it had lost the war. Next week, the US military will conduct exercises in Armenia. Eagle-Partner 2023. Maybe Iran will join in.

That's too far-fetched. It's like those posts by MMM-E. First of all,there's a lot of Turkish bragging about the "data link" and EW. And we don't know how much of that is true.

Iranian ground forces have been training for years and years in the use of ATGMs. They probably have crazy amounts of ATGMs and AT weapons in general. Imagine the IRGC as a big Hizbollah and Houthi army. On the mountainous terrain of Western Iran and the Caucasus,they could set up crazy ambushes.

Well...NATO weapons and training don't mean much in guerilla warfare tactics that a large part of the Iranian Army and IRGC are very-well trained at. Of course,the Turks also have mountainous units,Gendarmiere and Special Forces for that,but Iranians don't need the best weapons to fight on such terrain.

P.S. I liked the post though! Keep it coming,it's always interesting to talk about that stuff
I did say turks will take some attrition but Not all irani BMs are guided second Irani UCAVs as far as i know don't have those air launched TRG rockets and glide bombs with ranges in excess of 60+km, They irani ones are primarily for anti armour purposes, can u do anti armour missions as well as counter force missions, especially with those TRGs, glide bombs and mini cruise missiles,
And Bhai, i was just sewing togather what turks have, No one no knows what can happen in a real scenario but i just think the turks would just at least with all that experience from syria, libya and azerbaijan would be able to defeat irani's atleast in zangzur!
Iranian AA could be really good or it be like there stealth aircraft
And Turks have good ATGMs Too, better than iranians in the form of umtas and L umtas and and the recent shoulder fired one,
ur being biased towards the persians, ur giving them too much advantage remember to intervene in zangzur they to go in guns blazing they can't apply guerilla tactics, I am certain the turks would not go in with tanks, for example take shusha the azeri took that city by infantry only! the context of that was a month long bombardment by TB2s, TRGs and taking out armenian AA, Similar will be the case here
U know what, u take the iranians i take the turks, let's pit the weaponry, tactics in that terrain, how the turks can stop/ defeat the iranians (I) and how the iranians can tackle/defeat azeri's and turks!
I am bit free these days, the project just ended and also injured myself last week in gym, so can't go to office and neither on vacations, I am stuck in flat with my annoyingly talkative girl, my entire day is like Ahan or hmmmm, it will nice be to have good unbiased Convo, so if u got the time lets hit it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom