What's new

War criminal trials in Bangladesh

so what % of people in bangladesh hate india? i see some colourful language being thrown about. lol.

Why do you care? Have you surveyed how many people like Bangladesh in your own turf? :bunny:

Hey bro watch your language. The freedom fighters are national heroes of BD. We all want to see good BD-Pak ties, but you have to learn to respect us first!
BRO, you are gonna hate my guts for asking this but I have to do it to correct historic miss-perception IMO. Please tell me what those so-called ultra-freedom fighters of AWAMY-Commies have earned for us to be national heroes? Kader Siddiqui commented that he wouldn't fight in 71 if he knew Quoran, Hadidth as much as he did it now. Zainul Abedin (The author of RAW & Bangladesh) also echoed similar in the first page of his book. Since they are known as true soul searchers, by seeing Islam and Muslim's dire straightness, they are coming to the realization that they have played on Indian hands but some Awamy- commie robbers and rapists becoming ultra Mukti-Juddha have been causing major mischief in the country, don't you think so? Indian army doesn't even acknowledge major fighter's contribution except calling them porter, sources etc let alone those criminals but by creating fuzzes in Medias so judgement of masses deteriorate to a level that they stay complete mum on killing , maiming of the patriotic on one hand but they themselves don't follow up with the precedence on the other hand (.:. Welcome to SHEERSHANEWS.COM .:.), which means they are partisan, selective to provide victor justice. See, riding on wrong boat to go to the right destination is very difficult. And admittance of guilt, wrong doing set the path to correct it properly.

Having said all that I'm not dishonoring any 'True souls' that has right or wrongfully believed in his cause. Dues of a nation to those heroes are immense but it is also important for nationals to set the right course through soul searching with honesty.

Last edited:
Saturday, July 31, 2010
MetropolitanPak intellectuals support war crimes trial
Bss, Dhaka

Pak intellectuals support war crimes trial

Two high-profile Pakistani intellectuals yesterday welcomed Bangladesh's move to expose Bengali-speaking perpetrators of 1971 crimes against humanity, as a special tribunal earlier this week in its maiden order issued arrest warrants against four main suspects.

“I appreciate and support any move against anyone responsible for the killing of innocent civilians in 1971.Genocide is a crime against humanity and every sensitive human being must support a move to put the criminals on trial in a court of law,” leading Pakistani journalist Hamid Mir told BSS.

In an interview over phone from Islamabad, Mir, who earned a professional repute for his in-depth journalistic study of militancy in Pakistan and voice for human rights in his country, said “I will (also) support any move against any Pakistani army officer who is responsible for violating law in 1971 or 1977 or 1999 or 2010 anywhere”.

“War criminals are our joint enemies. They killed Bangalees in Dhaka and other cities and gave a bad name to people of Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar who were not aware of what was going on in former East Pakistan,” he said.

Another leading Pakistani rights activist Begum Nasim Akhtar Malik, who had witnessed part of the March 25, 1971 genocide in Dhaka, told BSS over phone, “The 1971 war criminals must be exposed to trial”.

“Otherwise, the next generation will learn nothing about the history and from the history,” Malik said over phone from London, where she is currently staying with her sons.

She, however, suggested Bangladesh to carry out a massive campaign for building public opinion regarding the trial for the sake of justice so that the perpetrators of the crime do not get a chance to hatch “fresh plots” in the name of religion “as they did in 1971”.

Their comments came as the International Crimes Tribunal on Monday issued first arrest warrants against Jamaat Ameer Motiur Rahman Nizami, Secretary General Ali Ahsan Muhammad Mojahid and senior assistant secretaries general Muhammad Kamaruzzaman and Abdul Quader Molla.

The four, however, are already in jail to face several other charges including sedition and murder cases while the tribunal order came on a special prosecution panel petition seeking orders so that the four arrested Jamaat bigwigs could be kept in confinement “in the interest of smooth investigation” of charges of 1971 crimes against them.

While throwing his weight also for the trial of Pakistani war criminals as asked about the trial of particularly 195 Pakistani officers who were listed as “war criminals” soon after Bangladesh's independence, Mir said “Pakistan army committed atrocities not only against Bangalees in (erstwhile) united Pakistan, they (also) killed a lot of innocent people in Baluchistan from 1958 to 1969 during the Martial Law regime of Gen Ayub Khan."

“Another dictator Gen Yahya Khan was responsible for the genocide of Bangalees in 1971,” he said.

Asked for his comments about Bangladesh's protracted demand for an official Pakistani apology for the atrocities committed by its soldiers against unarmed, innocent Bangalees in 1971, the leading Pakistani journalist said Islamabad should apologise to strengthen the ties.

“Former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and former dictator Musharraf expressed soft regrets in the past but never issued an official apology. I have demanded and supported official apology many times because I love Pakistan and I love Bangladeshis,” he said.

“I think this apology will strengthen relations between the two countries,” Mir added.

“Today or tomorrow, Pakistan will have to seek the apology”, Nasim Akhtar said, adding that the progressive leaders of her country and the ordinary Pakistanis are now thinking that Islamabad must seek apology.

“A true Muslim is he, who can seek forgiveness, understanding his own wrongs,” she said.
Skies BRO,

Being a critical but straight and logical thinker, Hamid Mir has responded on question as the way it has been thrown at him, which doesn't mean that he is completely aware of the situation of current BD, although he has very good take on PAK affairs.

I don't know Ms. Malik but seems like she is from newer generation that doesn't know the profundity of conspiracy behind breaking PAK up. She has responded on selectively crafted question and blown it out of proportion IMO.

told you guys as a commen pakistani?

we pakistani even don't remember bd was our part. its forgeton story here . i think prob is both partyes in BD living in 9171 until today . and still they showtime on this old daed storyes and cheap tactics. bismillah in constitution what a joke name of father of nation or air port war crimnals what this? as a pakistani i think there is huge huge problims in BD and PAK but politics busy pablic like story of monkey and 2 cats. so no one ask qes or debate on economy develpment or power and jobs. last 2 years they make fool pablic war crimnals and 1971 and 1971 and then more 1971.damn pablic should kick them out and bring some man who do some thing for pablic which daily die today from hunger job less power shortige and crimes.

its treagdy for all of SA we are being fool buy some faimles.

BRO, you are gonna hate my guts for asking this but I have to do it to correct historic miss-perception IMO. Please tell me what those so-called ultra-freedom fighters of AWAMY-Commies have earned for us to be national heroes? Kader Siddiqui commented that he wouldn't fight in 71 if he knew Quoran, Hadidth as much as he did it now. Zainul Abedin (The author of RAW & Bangladesh) also echoed similar in the first page of his book. Since they are known as true soul searchers, by seeing Islam and Muslim's dire straightness, they are coming to the realization that they have played on Indian hands but some Awamy- commie robbers and rapists becoming ultra Mukti-Juddha have been causing major mischief in the country, don't you think so? Indian army doesn't even acknowledge major fighter's contribution except calling them porter, sources etc let alone those criminals but by creating fuzzes in Medias so judgement of masses deteriorate to a level that they stay complete mum on killing , maiming of the patriotic on one hand but they themselves don't follow up with the precedence on the other hand (.:. Welcome to SHEERSHANEWS.COM .:.), which means they are partisan, selective to provide victor justice. See, riding on wrong boat to go to the right destination is very difficult. And admittance of guilt, wrong doing set the path to correct it properly.

Having said all that I'm not dishonoring any 'True souls' that has right or wrongfully believed in his cause. Dues of a nation to those heroes are immense but it is also important for nationals to set the right course through soul searching with honesty.

Hey bro,

1. Please break your posts down into more paragraphs. Hard to read. No offense meant. =D

2. You cannot generalize all freedom fighters into the same category. But most were not under the payroll of RAW lol. It's not fun to leave your family and fight a well-trained, well-resourced army just for a few bucks. They are heroes because they risked their lives to earn themselves and the a$$es of everyone else (rajakars + sleeping beauties) freedom.

3. Whatever Kader Siddiqui's religious and political views may be now, as a matter of fact, he has been a brilliant leader during the war. I don't know what part of Quran and Hadith talks about staying subservient to a foreign entity.

3. We don't care whether Indian Army acknowledges anything or not. We failed to acknowledge the achievement of our own people.

4. Freedom fighters is not = Awamy-commies, and please refrain from using such derogatory terms. You and your children will always reap the fruits of their achievement. If you have not noticed yet, welcome to Bangladesh, a land where you are a 1st class citizen. =D

5. I believe religion should be separated from state. Our Army's loyalty should lie in Bangladeshi patriotism, and not with Islam. There are many Muslim countries, but only one Bangladesh. We should protect it well. :D

6. Dinkal, Amardesh and Sheershanews are Jamati sources. So take their news reports with a grain of salt.

7. I don't doubt your patriotism and your concerns about BD's security. But falling prey to JI propaganda will make you take up arms for the wrong reason.

Why do you care? Have you surveyed how many people like Bangladesh in your own turf? :bunny:

i am just curious. apart from the assamese who are pissed with bangaldesh, the rest of indians don't have much of an opinion on bangaldesh.

there are occasional shouts of illegal immigration from other places too, but nobody really cares much.

i am just curious. apart from the assamese who are pissed with bangaldesh, the rest of indians don't have much of an opinion on bangaldesh.

there are occasional shouts of illegal immigration from other places too, but nobody really cares much.

Yeah the Assamese are weird aren't they? A few hate us, and a few hate you too. :D

Good to know nobody else cares much. So the occasional shouts will die out and peace will prevail.

Here is news just came out today. Awami minister went to a known "war criminal" home for feast, not alone but with group of local Awami leaders.

Again this goes to show so called "war crime" trial is just farce. Real motive of awami actions are destroy any islamic oriented party and make hindu and indian dominance smoother.

.:. Welcome to SHEERSHANEWS.COM .:.

6. Dinkal, Amardesh and Sheershanews are Jamati sources. So take their news reports with a grain of salt.

O.K so I guess Bharati dalals print like protom alo, burerkagoj, shomokal and daily star are serious new source. :angry: You may want to take your Bharatis garbage to Bharat Raksak. ;)

It's apparent that two nation living in Bangladesh. At the end, only the strong will survive. :smokin:

Here is news just came out today. Awami minister went to a known "war criminal" home for feast, not alone but with group of local Awami leaders.

Again this goes to show so called "war crime" trial is just farce. Real motive of awami actions are destroy any islamic oriented party and make hindu and indian dominance smoother.

.:. Welcome to SHEERSHANEWS.COM .:.

Double standards in Awamis hereditary character. They have got this from their Gaddar bay-iman father Mujib. He was a big mouth worthless character like this dalal Shahjahan. Didn't Mujib leave east Pakistanis in disarray while enjoying basmati rice and kabab in west Pakistan. Also didn't Haisna lived under Pak army's protection for entire 9 month of civil war.

What sicken is that there are still some brainless creature support double face snake like Awami despite the Gaddari game from it's birth. Bloody fools. :tdown:

O.K so I guess Bharati dalals print like protom alo, burerkagoj, shomokal and daily star are serious new source. :angry: You may want to take your Bharatis garbage to Bharat Raksak. ;)

It's apparent that two nation living in Bangladesh. At the end, only the strong will survive. :smokin:

This is becoming more and more evident as the day goes by, the nation has become very divided over this issue, to the point where it is like we are 2 nations in one. (Not taking any side, just commenting/observing)

This is becoming more and more evident as the day goes by, the nation has become very divided over this issue, to the point where it is like we are 2 nations in one. (Not taking any side, just commenting/observing)

Sure Bangladeshi nationalist(Muslims) and Bengali nationalist(awamis). ;)

Hey bro,

1. Please break your posts down into more paragraphs. Hard to read. No offense meant. =D

2. You cannot generalize all freedom fighters into the same category. But most were not under the payroll of RAW lol. It's not fun to leave your family and fight a well-trained, well-resourced army just for a few bucks. They are heroes because they risked their lives to earn themselves and the a$$es of everyone else (rajakars + sleeping beauties) freedom.

3. Whatever Kader Siddiqui's religious and political views may be now, as a matter of fact, he has been a brilliant leader during the war. I don't know what part of Quran and Hadith talks about staying subservient to a foreign entity.

3. We don't care whether Indian Army acknowledges anything or not. We failed to acknowledge the achievement of our own people.

4. Freedom fighters is not = Awamy-commies, and please refrain from using such derogatory terms. You and your children will always reap the fruits of their achievement. If you have not noticed yet, welcome to Bangladesh, a land where you are a 1st class citizen. =D

5. I believe religion should be separated from state. Our Army's loyalty should lie in Bangladeshi patriotism, and not with Islam. There are many Muslim countries, but only one Bangladesh. We should protect it well. :D

7. I don't doubt your patriotism and your concerns about BD's security. But falling prey to JI propaganda will make you take up arms for the wrong reason.

1. Please break your posts down into more paragraphs. Hard to read. No offense meant. =D.

Sorry, here we go then,

BRO, you are gonna hate my guts for asking this but I have to do it to correct historic miss-perception IMO. Please tell me what those so-called ultra-freedom fighters of AWAMY-Commies have earned for us to be national heroes?

Kader Siddiqui commented that he wouldn't fight in 71 if he knew Quoran, Hadidth as much as he did it now. Zainul Abedin (The author of RAW & Bangladesh) also echoed similar in the first page of his book. By seeing Islam and Muslim's dire straightness, they are coming to the realization that they have played on Indian hands since they are known as true soul searchers, but some Awamy- commie robbers and rapists becoming ultra Mukti-Juddha have been causing major mischief in the country, don't you think so?

Indian army doesn't even acknowledge major fighter's contribution except calling them porter, sources etc let alone those criminals but by creating fuzzes in Medias so judgement of masses deteriorate to a level that they stay complete mum on killing , maiming of the patriotic on one hand and they themselves don't follow up with the precedence on the other (.:. Welcome to SHEERSHANEWS.COM .:.), which means they are partisan, selective to provide victor justice(Victor's Justice: From Nuremberg to*Baghdad by David Gordon).

See, riding on wrong boat to go to the right destination is very difficult. And admittance of guilt, wrong doing set the path to correct it properly, don't you agree?

I didn't and the following proof would be highlighted,
(Please tell me what those so-called ultra-freedom fighters of AWAMY-Commies have earned for us to be national heroes?)
so read the post again. And yeah, most of the fighters weren't in RAW payroll that left families behind without knowing that Mujib deceived them by telling lie on transfering power.

They didn't know the Yahya-Mujib's LFO deal, which wasn't obeyed by Mujib thus power wasn't transferred to him but they understood opposite based on his lies like many Americans believed Saddam's attack on U.S soil was emminent unless they took him out similarly on Bush's lie.

They were heroes to me because of their belief like innocent U.S citizens but didn't bring anybody's freedom except Hindus and W Bengali Malauns like soldiers/Citizens of U.S freed Israelis from probabale Saddam's onslaught. They were infect innocent victims, who were conned into a fight with their brothers by Bharati Malauns, understand.

The rest would be answered gradually, thanks.

Last edited:
Sure Bangladeshi nationalist(Muslims) and Bengali nationalist(awamis). ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How a supporter of jamatis and religious extremist can call himself 'Bangladeshi'???? You support the rajakar and now call yourself Bangladeshi?? funny!!!! :bunny:

It took twenty years for ghulam azam to get himself think that he is a 'bangladeshi'!!!! lol

:rofl: You too got India-phobia. All the jamatis of BD and their supporters got India-phobia.

Pranab Mukherjee just went to BD. I wish he recommends for faster trial of the war criminals. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom