What's new

Want to Sale a Cricket Bat Signed by Ex-Pm Imran Khan for medical reasons

do not try domestic .try international it will be get high price
Sir, we dont know other medium to sell internationally. Olx and Fb are just local medium.
also he doesnt have any demands, he says if he gt the right price just to add in the remaining amount it will be enough for him and his father

Last edited:
Sir, we dont know other medium to sell internationally. Olx and Fb are just local medium.
also he doesnt have any demands, he says if he gt the right price just to add in the remaining amount it will be enough for him and his father .

thanks for sharing Sir .

Depending on how you want to sell them.

There are way to sell them by proxy or there are way to sell them via escrow. Otherwise local market is probably your best bet.

But regardless, if you are selling it as sport memorabilia, you will need to have the item authenticate, nobody is going to buy that without it being certified. There are a few companies that will do that for you, for a fee

(NOTICE that this is just where I will go if I have similar item, how it authenticate at your end may be different, as I don't know who did that in Pakistan)

You are not looking at good money for a cricket bat, IK signed bat goes for at most A$7500 here in Australia. Not sure how much you can get in Pakistan (Probably more because I don't think they worth that much in Oz), you can either have it sold by an agent (Like an auction house), which usually attract a fee, or you can simply start your own online auction in sport memorabilia group.

Depending on how you want to sell them.

There are way to sell them by proxy or there are way to sell them via escrow. Otherwise local market is probably your best bet.

But regardless, if you are selling it as sport memorabilia, you will need to have the item authenticate, nobody is going to buy that without it being certified. There are a few companies that will do that for you, for a fee

You are not looking at good money for a cricket bat, IK signed bat goes for at most A$7500 here in Australia. Not sure how much you can get in Pakistan (Probably more because I don't think they worth that much in Oz), you can either have it sold by an agent (Like an auction house), which usually attract a fee, or you can simply start your own online auction in sport memorabilia group.
thanks for sharing bro .
try to search online auctions too sir sometime they sale worthless things in 1000s of dollars .
thanks for sharing Sir.

Just for example, you can look up sport auction house like this

again, all you need is to look up local auction house, I don't live in Pakistan so I have no clue who sell what over there..
thank you sir

i dont know much details about it . i think he already visited many hospital including NICVD and Tabba Hospital .
but thanks .

hello brothers ,
one of my friend have a cricket Bat Signed by ex-Pm Imran khan. he wants to sell it becoz Doctors suggest heart surgery to his father . he manages some amount of money from his saving but he needs more amount for it . if someone is interested to buy it thn plz send me msg. i will give you his contact number.
Or
if someone can tell us how to auction it Online . remember he lives in Pakistan. so its hard to sell it on e-bay etc.
i hope mods will understand the purpose of the thread.
thanks .
Bushra Bibi will confiscate that and sell it

You buy it of her and give it to Bajwa to make it halal.
I wont be able to afford it.
even if I sold my old kidney.. if you can lend me some money I will buy it and then beat up Gen Bajwa with that for screwing up with us in 2013 and then becoming neutral apolitical and unleashing TTP on us as a parting gift.

Bushra Bibi will confiscate that and sell it
You are trying to derail thread. Reporting you to a senior mod @Irfan Baloch

Gen Bajwa with that for screwing up with us in 2013
what did bajwa do to you in 2013? he was prob just a mere 2 star back then, I assume.
Those don't have much power. Unless they are DGC. then they can cause civil war almost singlehandedly, providing there are willing parties.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom