What's new

Want to make movies on heroes and historical icons of Islamic history: PM Imran Khan Speech today

Good speech focusing about education, but referenced a known false hadith about going to China for education. It's not wrong in spirit, just as a reference. There are plenty of other hadith referencing how important education is and how it is a duty upon Muslims. #

The part of the speech about films about Islamic heritage is great, but we need an equally greater number of programmes about Pakistani history and heritage. We need this in an entertaining formula, we need documentaries on scientific matters and common social issues. We have enough nacha gana.

https://academiamag.com/the-importance-of-education-according-to-sayings-of-prophet-muhammad-saw/

he has to do it to divert public support to JUI F dharna and it is necessity otherwise people are already brainwashed by maulana fazal,that is why I already said both maulana fazal and govt should avoid using religion to fight each other,it is very bad move and greater responsibility rests on maulana fazal as he initiated this
diesel is a well established munafiq. one cant expect any good from a munafiq.

difference between mushi and IK. mushi removed all the material in text books regarding islamic warriors, coined the term enlightened moderation and reported to bush sir we are doing everything to please you.
IK is becoming dangerous for zionists. may Allah protect him.
That's a lie
There were a lot islamic chapters in Urdu and English subjects and a special subject Islamiat and until few years ago Arabic language was also taught as a compulsory subject from class 6 to 8
Don't spread lies
Though ppp government in Sindh has removed some islamic chapters

He is a Muslim . Secondly he is a PM of Pakistan. He wants to show soft image of Pakistan and Islam and counter Islamophobia and launching a English Islamic channel is also for same purposes.
if intentions are good than actions will speak louder ,let's wait , but no one should be appreciated to use religion for political goals, either moulana or anyone else, If someone really wants to be the servant of religion then he should be ideologically committed should fight by all means for Islam as the state of Israel do for their religion, we can not be liberals and religious at the same time, we can deceive ourselves but we cannot deceive Allah Almighty , it rather invites His curse for cheating people on the name of His true and pure religion , this is what I simply want to request these traders of Religion,

That's a lie
There were a lot islamic chapters in Urdu and English subjects and a special subject Islamiat and until few years ago Arabic language was also taught as a compulsory subject from class 6 to 8
Don't spread lies
Though ppp government in Sindh has removed some islamic chapters
no its not a lie. the famous poem "the leader" became the part of text book of english 9th class book during mushi period. i remember him giving a statement after one of his visit to US that i have informed him(bush) about the changes made in the curriculum and president bush has appreciated the effort. i also remember once he was asked about the US drones being operated from pakistani air base and he said with a lot of confidence "jhoot ,safaid jhoot" and the next day the satellite pics of drones parked at some pakistani air base (shamsi i think) were circulating all over the world and in pakistani press.

Yes please! And action scenes in these movies should be at the level of Hollywood otherwise not much people would watch them.

Perfect!!!!

I’ve been saying this since last so many years that we need to teach “Iqbaliyat” in our schools.

May Allah bless this man and help him to achieve all these goals. Amen!

o Bhai bus kr, we know how much pro Islam you are , enough is enough ,

Yeah enough is enough. Stop with unnecessary hatred for him. :)

if intentions are good than actions will speak louder ,let's wait , but no one should be appreciated to use religion for political goals, either moulana or anyone else, If someone really wants to be the servant of religion then he should be ideologically committed should fight by all means for Islam as the state of Israel do for their religion, we can not be liberals and religious at the same time, we can deceive ourselves but we cannot deceive Allah Almighty , it rather invites His curse for cheating people on the name of His true and pure religion , this is what I simply want to request these traders of Religion,
Well okay . But how can you prove it's for political gain . Just beccoz he is Imran Khan ?

Not sure how to feel about this...especially if they aren’t honest about depicting the concubines some of these rulers kept or certain massacres they ordered.

Being inspired by Ertrugul and then portraying such figures honestly when we cant do justice to figures less than 50 years ago due to poor writing and even worse acting is a tall order.

Unless these are done without the need to emulate Bollywood; it will be a mockery.

Yes. Must do it. On Sultan Mahmood Gaznavi
On Tipu Sultan
On Muhammad bin Qasim
A lot of them .

Not sure how to feel about this...especially if they aren’t honest about depicting the concubines some of these rulers kept or certain massacres they ordered.

Being inspired by Ertrugul and then portraying such figures honestly when we cant do justice to figures less than 50 years ago due to poor writing and even worse acting is a tall order.

Unless these are done without the need to emulate Bollywood; it will be a mockery.

www.SaladinFilm.com awaiting funding!

please make our economic condition better first then think about other things.

He is patwari so he is anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam and anti-Pak army so naturally he is anti-Imran.

I agree the humanitarian work done by Hafiz Saeed is worth a movie and Nobel peace prize.

@Dubious

Look, someone doesn't agree with his political narrative so he will call them anti Islam.

Do you worship Imran Khan too?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom