What's new

Want to join PAF

LK567

New Recruit

Reaction score
I live in Jeddah,Saudi Arabia and I am very much interested in joining PAF as a pilot, I have passed my SSC in 704 marks and Fsc in 539 marks, Is it possible or am i eligible to join??

LAIBA KHAN

I am student of fsc ma aeronautical engg karna cahti hon plz ya bata dain vacancy kab tak ahe gi

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

ma fsc ki student hon aeronautical engg ki vacancy kb tak ahay gi

True PAF people Kindly reply..... I really need help. I want Join PAF as GD Pilot but my eyesight is weak due to which I am unable to join. It does not matter how hard it is, I want to be part of PAF.
Every time I hear about inductions, every time I am disappointed . I really dont have exact info. Y does not PAF have female vacancy for Adminstrative purpose, ATC,or ground etc. I have done Fsc pre-medical.

I am not from airforce Bg but I am eagar to join PAF. Kindly guide me.

What is your education with %age & Age ?

registrations dubara kb khuley ge plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bta dain.

Answers to couple of questions. Picked up a few answers from the web.
Vision : you can join any department except GDP if the vision is week. If you are selected in the GDP and your vision goes bad you fly with glasses.
There are four areas of vision that are tested for Fighter Pilots. You must pass each of these to qualify for a flight slot; however, you do not need 20/20 vision to pass.
1. Distant Vision
2. Near Vision
3. Color Vision
4. Depth Perception
If your vision is bad and you are concerned that your vision does not meet the standards then there are a few things that you can do to improve or maintain your eyesight. Here are some exercises that you can do to help keep your eyes at their strongest.

Close your eyes tightly for 3-5 seconds, and then open wide for the same amount of time. Repeat this 7-8 times.
Roll your eyes clockwise, and then counter-clockwise one full rotation. Repeat 5 times.
Hold an object such as a pen out in front of you at arms’ length and slowly move it close to your nose while focusing on it the entire time. Repeat this 5-10 times.

There are also great programs available that can help you improve and maintain your vision. Try this website I hope it helps Fighter Pilot Vision!

Selection: No the section is not hard at all academically but yes the selection process is very competitive 1 seat per 3000 candidates.

Overseas Candidates : Instead asking a question on the net I would suggest call the selection center early in the morning doesn't matter which one or which city. Tell them that you are calling from outside Pakistan and need to speak to the Officer commanding of the Selection Center and ask him all the questions. why I am saying this policies and procedures keep changing so its better to hear it from the horses mouth.

when are the vacancies coming? i heard july was the month, kindly confirm me..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom