What's new

Walk for Musharraf supporters. Lahore Press Club. 25th August. See inside for details

PakistaniPatriot

Reaction score
This notice is on behalf of Saroor Zaidi.

There is a rally taking place on 25th August.
Lahore Press Club
Start Time:4pm
End Time : 6pm
Slogan: STAY MUSHARRAF STAY, SAAB SEH PEHLAY PAKISTAN.
Banners will be provided and you can also make some on your own.

THE REASON THIS RALLY WAS NOT CHOSEN TO TAKE PLACE IN KARACHI, IS BECAUSE SECURITY WAS NOT GUARANTEED and SOME DIFFERENCES CAME ALONG WITHIN THE GOVERNORSHIP.

Saroor Zaidi was actually getting threats of getting arrested because of arranging this rally.

You can all email Saroor Zaidi for your confirmation on zaidi@friendsofpakistan.com.pk.

If there is anything you need to ask please ask me or Saroor Zaidi at his email address. Please show your support for bringing back Musharraf. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
Thank You Interceptor for giving your word. Sad to see Musharraf resign and still only one person attending the rally. I am still expecting some people to attend so InshAllah the rally will go fine.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

My cousin is in Karachi University(KU) and he told me that 81% students of KU is with Musharraf..!
Why they do not make any Registration form..or Sign-up Procedure for Gen.Musharraf's supporters..?? and i'll be there for participate in Rally..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom