What's new

Wahhabism is a man made religion

Older than Quran?

These salafis are the same guys who used to steal sleepers of Shabas in times of Prophet (Peace be upon him) while companions of Prophet were busy praying in mosques right?
No they are its typical lies told by people like you Salafais insist on following Quran and Sunnah not a specific IMAM of Fiqh but if you want to distort facts your choice.

Islam is actually easy in the beginning, do this and dont do that. But, Sufism has found other area which is bathin ( psychological) and focus on that. And Wahhabism and Salafis focus on do this and dont do that only, dont try to put more effort on psychological area of Islam. Hasan Basri itself (one of Sahabah) has said about secret on Islam ( I read from Al-Ghazali book, Ihya Ulumuddin).

But Sufism in the time of Ibnu Taimiyah really make Tasawuf becomes so complex. So Ibnu Taimiyah and his student effort (Ibnu Qayim) is actually good one, to make Islam becomes simple once more and more pure. In the old time in which Salafis and Wahhabism hasnt yet revealed, all Muslim scholars learning in Baghdad need to learn both Sufism and Hadith.

Well what can I say bro, sufism Tasawuf are beyond me, I gave it a try when I was teenager and then again in my early twenties but then I realised its easy to follow Sirat E Mustaqeem in simple plain terms than wasting time understanding and searching someone that is always there when I need HIM and ask for his blessing wholeheartedly ................... in the end I would be asked for my personal actions and my responsibility as a Muslim to the society, I don't think so I will be asked which interpretation did you use, which turban you wore, which sect you followed, and I don't think so anybody else would share the burden of my sins and actions.

Islam is actually easy in the beginning, do this and dont do that. But, Sufism has found other area which is bathin ( psychological) and focus on that. And Wahhabism and Salafis focus on do this and dont do that only, dont try to put more effort on psychological area of Islam. Hasan Basri itself (one of Sahabah) has said about secret on Islam ( I read from Al-Ghazali book, Ihya Ulumuddin).

But Sufism in the time of Ibnu Taimiyah really make Tasawuf becomes so complex. So Ibnu Taimiyah and his student effort (Ibnu Qayim) is actually good one, to make Islam becomes simple once more and more pure. In the old time in which Salafis and Wahhabism hasnt yet revealed, all Muslim scholars learning in Baghdad need to learn both Sufism and Hadith.

Well what can I say bro, sufism Tasawuf are beyond me, I gave it a try when I was teenager and then again in my early twenties but then I realised its easy to follow Sirat E Mustaqeem in simple plain terms than wasting time understanding and searching someone that is always there when I need HIM and ask for his blessing wholeheartedly ................... in the end I would be asked for my personal actions and my responsibility as a Muslim to the society, I don't think so I will be asked which interpretation did you use, which turban you wore, which sect you followed, and I don't think so anybody else would share the burden of my sins and actions.

To boil down the complete sufism concept in one sentence. Perform Zikar , Darood with every breath you inhale and exhale so not to miss single moment which goes by without remembering the creator

Original and Real sufi have a saying which translates to " A missing breathe which goes by without remembering Allah is akin to death for us"

Sufism began with strict observance of 5 prayers along with Tahajjud prayer. You can't miss these 6 prayers. Once you achieve that, then they began teaching you breathing exercises, how to perform Zikar and darood with every breath you take. Once you achieve that, The final journey then began of Remebering Allah and his Nabi (SAWW) with each heart beat. You have to synchronize your Zikar and darood with your heartbeat.

A person becomes so pre-occupied with himself that He achieves that Zenith which Allah has descirbed in Hadith e Qudsi

"Allah Most High says: "He who is hostile to a friend of Mine I declare war against. My slave approaches Me with nothing more beloved to Me than what I have made obligatory upon him, and My slave keeps drawing nearer to Me with voluntary works until I love him. And when I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees, his hand with which he seizes, and his foot with which he walks. If he asks me, I will surely give to him, and if he seeks refuge in Me, I will surely protect him"

(Fath al-Bari, 11.34041, hadith 6502);

This hadith was related by Imam Bukhari, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, al-Bayhaqi, and others with multiple contiguous chains of transmission, and is sahih."

This is why Real and original sufis don't engage in sectarianism. They are so pre-occupied with themselves and zikar which they perform 15-20 hours everyday that there is no time for them to engage in trivial matters which causes fitnah among muslims

No they are its typical lies told by people like you Salafais insist on following Quran and Sunnah not a specific IMAM of Fiqh but if you want to distort facts your choice.

Zarvan (if this is really your name) you need to get married as soon as possible, this testosterone level of your's is destroying you and its a shame all this energy being wasted.

That other guy cursed me for being Wahabi and Salafi and what not, and you are blaming me for distorting facts about Salafis, oh my such a complex situation you people have put me in :D

To boil down the complete sufism concept in one sentence. Perform Zikar , Darood with every breath you inhale and exhale so not to miss single moment which goes by without remembering the creator

Original and Real sufi have a saying which translates to " A missing breathe which goes by without remembering Allah is akin to death for us"

Sufism began with strict observance of 5 prayers along with Tahajjud prayer. You can't miss these 6 prayers. Once you achieve that, then they began teaching you breathing exercises, how to perform Zikar and darood with every breath you take. Once you achieve that, The final journey then began of Remebering Allah and his Nabi (SAWW) with each heart beat. You have to synchronize your Zikar and darood with your heartbeat.

A person becomes so pre-occupied with himself that He achieves that Zenith which Allah has descirbed in Hadith e Qudsi

"Allah Most High says: "He who is hostile to a friend of Mine I declare war against. My slave approaches Me with nothing more beloved to Me than what I have made obligatory upon him, and My slave keeps drawing nearer to Me with voluntary works until I love him. And when I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees, his hand with which he seizes, and his foot with which he walks. If he asks me, I will surely give to him, and if he seeks refuge in Me, I will surely protect him"

(Fath al-Bari, 11.34041, hadith 6502);

This hadith was related by Imam Bukhari, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, al-Bayhaqi, and others with multiple contiguous chains of transmission, and is sahih."

This is why Real and original sufis don't engage in sectarianism. They are so pre-occupied with themselves and zikar which they perform 15-20 hours everyday that there is no time for them to engage in trivial matters which causes fitnah among muslims

You mean somewhat near and close to a person like "Qudrat Ullah Shahab"?

Zarvan (if this is really your name) you need to get married as soon as possible, this testosterone level of your's is destroying you and its a shame all this energy being wasted.

That other guy cursed me for being Wahabi and Salafi and what not, and you are blaming me for distorting facts about Salafis, oh my such a complex situation you people have put me in :D

You are distorting facts and telling lies and @Bratva first read books than talk

If you had read Shahabnama and it's last chapter, Shahab sahab mentioned in it about the breathing exercises he used to perform.

And no Q.U.Shahab was not the only one. Wasif Ali Wasif, Professor Kamal Bagh Hussain, Mohtarma Attiya, are the few names in long list of modern intellectuals cum sufis who matched or exceeded the level of Q.U.Shahab

You are distorting facts and telling lies and @Bratva first read books than talk

Bhai mujh say zayada behs nahi hoti. I try to follow/walk in the shoes of a certain Auliya Ullah who died in 2000 and used to read 1-2 Lakh darood sharif everyday. Perhaps his journey would inspire you and may open up your mindset little bit.

Dar-ul-Faizan.com - Books Site

If you had read Shahabnama and it's last chapter, Shahab sahab mentioned in it about the breathing exercises he used to perform.

And no Q.U.Shahab was not the only one. Wasif Ali Wasif, Professor Kamal Bagh Hussain, Mohtarma Attiya, are the few names in long list of modern intellectuals cum sufis who matched or exceeded the level of Q.U.Shahab

Bhai mujh say zayada behs nahi hoti. I try to follow/walk in the shoes of a certain Auliya Ullah who died in 2000 and used to read 1-2 Lakh darood sharif everyday. Perhaps his journey would inspire you and may open up your mindset little bit.

Dar-ul-Faizan.com - Books Site
I am a Salafi I read Darood to

I am a Salafi I read Darood to

Read minimum 1000 times darood or 200 times darood after each prayer for 40 days and then see how your difficulties and troubles ease. 40 day is a litmus test of seeing with your own eyes the miracle of focusing your entire attention on reciting darood sharif. While you are at it, Once you read the book in the link and you will know how to maximize your benefit of reading darood sharif.

Last edited:

Sufism is actually simple, loving ALLAH more than anything else and dont get worthy from worldly things during the practice of Tariqah like people acceptance, being proud working in a multinational company we work for (for example), having supportive wife or girlfriend) which is a practice to dis-attach our hearth from addiction on them to make us feel good or strong. Always use what ALLAH said in Quran to strengthen our heart. Making ALLAH the closest in our heart, not our wife or parents. It is more like Tauhid in psychological way, if we really do that, many of our small sins will be erased just like what ALLAH has promised in Quran. So it is a knowledge to understand the core of Islam actually. Learning modern psychology like Adler theory will be much helpful as well.

I can say Sufism that is spreading now is too complex and some times use bid'ah practice.Just use classic books is something that I suggest. Just get the essence of Tasawuf, the rest can be adjustable.

Yes I have read Shahabnama and "Chota Muh Bari Baat" is the title I think of his book's last chapter, in my good times (student days) I nearly visited his grave every day for Fateha. Now its been centuries since I have been to that graveyard. :(

Late Wasif Ali Wasif .......................... well I won't say anything he is dead now, but don't have good memories associated with him, unfortunately I went to Lahore and visited his grave, at that there was some dastar bandi celebration going on, his son was being appointed for the gadi, and what I saw was too much to pray "May ALLAH bless Wasif's soul". Drums being beaten right standing next to the graves. :angry:

"Ali Poor ka Aili" I think Mumtaz Mufti, I read that too.

Sufism is actually simple, loving ALLAH more than anything else and dont get worthy from worldly things during the practice of Tariqah like people acceptance, being proud working in a multinational company we work for (for example), having supportive wife or girlfriend) which is a practice to dis-attach our hearth from addiction on them to make us feel good or strong. Always use what ALLAH said in Quran to strengthen our heart. Making ALLAH the closest in our heart, not our wife or parents. It is more like Tauhid in psychological way, if we really do that, many of our small sins will be erased just like what ALLAH has promised in Quran. So it is a knowledge to understand the core of Islam actually. Learning modern psychology like Adler theory will be much helpful as well.

I can say Sufism that is spreading now is too complex and some times use bid'ah practice.Just use classic books is something that I suggest. Just get the essence of Tasawuf, the rest can be adjustable.

Actually in simple terms Ziker and darood in your available time with all other religious responsibilities, is the key right? Well everyone focuses on Ziker and Darood, the more you recite it the more light you feel, @Bratva is right Ziker and Darood has some very positive effects, and if someone combines reciting Quran with translation (One or two rakooh) in his routine, I think everything changes.

But what I had read with sufism that there are stages, otherwise the result could be as devastating as that of "Mansoor". Today's human considering all this material world you referred to, cannot absorb all this at once, it would require a lot of time before one is ready to advance to next stage.

Yes I have read Shahabnama and "Chota Muh Bari Baat" is the title I think of his book's last chapter, in my good times (student days) I nearly visited his grave every day for Fateha. Now its been centuries since I have been to that graveyard. :(

Late Wasif Ali Wasif .......................... well I won't say anything he is dead now, but don't have good memories associated with him, unfortunately I went to Lahore and visited his grave, at that there was some dastar bandi celebration going on, his son was being appointed for the gadi, and what I saw was too much to pray "May ALLAH bless Wasif's soul". Drums being beaten right standing next to the graves. :angry:

"Ali Poor ka Aili" I think Mumtaz Mufti, I read that too.

Yes that is the title. Such is the man, who were closest to him didn't knew about his stature. This is the sign of a true Sufi.
Wasif Ali Wasif was blessed with oratory skills. Ibn e Insha, Mumtaf Mufti, Ashfaq Ahmed, I wouldn't call them sufi''s, they tried their best in this field.

I despise such habits on the graves of saints. One should take a cue of the grave of Shahab sahab or that of Ashfaq Ahmed.

@Color_Less_Sky

Yup, dzikir is one of the key, it is actually a hypnotherapy. You are right, we need to understand the meaning of the verse first to do the dzikir, for me I read it in my mind in Indonesian language, because the core of why we do dzikir is actually to change what is inside our subconscious, in order to be in line with beliefs written in Quran. Making our faith right, strong and clean.

But dzikir alone is of course not enough. The condition of our life should also be like a prove of what we said in dzikir. If we know that ALLAH is the Greatest, so why dont we become independent from human to get rizki and set up our own company.for instant..? Just as an example and of course people's condition is different. There are many situations where we can test our faith in a difficult condition. Sufism call that tariqah. There are other things as well of course so thats why we need to learn Tasawuf from the expert to know the path. But I dont like the extreme ones though.

Yup, there is a spiritual stage in this world. It is a secret that only few knows. Actually the spiritual stage can be rationalized by understanding that one of ALLAH names is AS-SALAAM, so every one which is closer to Him in bathin way "rationally" should get this kind of great feeling inside, more closer, more great feeling, because As-Salaam is closer now. Being more superior is also a result of this practice. So instead of adding more worldly things to feel superior inside, better becomes more faitful and get the strength from ALLAH directly ( bathin ).

Last edited:
@jamahir @levina watch this interesting BBC documentary... slightly unsettling/unnerving/frightening due to unorthodox style(non linear imagery, slightly weird (psychadelic?) background music..)

I have spend quite some time with Ahmedis and calling them a sect of Islam is a bit unfair. There basic ideology is totally different.
I never said their ideology is similar to Islam, I know how far from that they are, but that doesn't mean killing them is justified.

That other guy cursed me for being Wahabi and Salafi and what not, and you are blaming me for distorting facts about Salafis
It's hilarious, that's what happens to me all the time. People call me a Salafi Wahabi extremist on one side and a liberal secular traitor on the other - that's what happens when you piss of both extremes :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom