What's new

Wah nobel to get new manufacturing line of 4th gen emulsion explosive

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Brig (R) Shirazullah Choudhry Chief Executive Wah Nobel Group of Companies & Mr. Fu Jun Chairman Gezhouba Explosives Company China are signing an agreement for establishment of new manufacturing line for production of 4th generation emulsion explosives and establishment of Ballasting Services Company at POF Headquarter.

13232878_1021185657969007_5375194315572853625_n.jpg

Other than a few hate comments above, can anyone please shed some light on emulsion explosives and how those can be useful in Pakistan's scenario?

Last edited:
Other few hate comments above, can anyone please shed some light on emulsion explosives and how those can be useful in Pakistan's scenario?
hamary pesoon se shab e barat ke patakhy banay gay fauji

Sir jee kabhi serious baat bhi kar liya karain....really they are going to make crackers?
sir jee after years and years i learnt that the money we are spending and the toys we are giving them are worthless and have 0 benefit to nation . i will say sorry abut my rants and trolling on that day when they will use these explosives against any foreign aggression . its just time pass for our forces janab . they are here for nothing but creating proxies and then eliminating them . our forces were front line to make terrorists now our forces are fighting terrorists . humy kitny nafil ka swab hoa koi batay ?

more commission for paitu Generals :D
lets rob Pakistan some more .. build more housing Societies :pakistan:

Hath paon mai Dum nai, Lakin Hum kisi se kum nai :pakistan:
son .. Can you stop moaning in every othe thread? Why don't you go play with your toys or something.. Instead of spamming every other thread with your chutiyapa.

The original mining explosive technology in Wah is years old, and not competitive. This JV brings in new technology, and sets a commercial blasting company as well.

son .. Can you stop moaning in every othe thread? Why don't you go play with your toys or something.. Instead of spamming every other thread with your chutiyapa.

His posting clearly reflects of that staunch mqm supporter posts who was recently banned. I cant seem to recall his name.

Last edited:
sir jee after years and years i learnt that the money we are spending and the toys we are giving them are worthless and have 0 benefit to nation . i will say sorry abut my rants and trolling on that day when they will use these explosives against any foreign aggression . its just time pass for our forces janab . they are here for nothing but creating proxies and then eliminating them . our forces were front line to make terrorists now our forces are fighting terrorists . humy kitny nafil ka swab hoa koi batay ?
I can understand your feelings sir but the problem is that Pak army is still the only disciplined organisation/institution...baqi civilians ka haal tu sabke samne hai....corruption and incomptency define their character except for a few. Qoum bhi dekhain khamosh hai.....Panama leaks and the response of the nation is nothing but disappointing...fauj ne tu phir bhi baat ki hai..publicly and behind the scenes...Abhi apna chief acha hai likin main wait kar raha hoon kab yeh barri macchliyon par haath dalta hai.

Back
Top Bottom