What's new

Airbus Inks 160 Aircraft Deal in China, to Open New Assembly Line in Tianjin

You can bet any way you like, of course. Airbus and Boeing are really competitive with each other, and will remain so, but more relevant is the fact that China is decades behind either one of them. :D
I dont think China is that far behind, C919 is in service now, C929 is on the way, they will be in direct competition of Boeing and Airbus. I dont think it will take decades or another decade to ready C929. China will still import many Airbus airplanes in future even with production of its own competitive airplanes, but, I dont know about Boeing airplanes deal with China in the future.

Last edited:
I dont think China is that far behind, C919 is in service now, C929 is on the way, they will be in direct competition of Boeing and Airbus. I dont think it will take decades or another decade to ready C929. China will still import many Airbus airplanes in future even with production of its own competitive airplanes, but, I dont know about Boeing airplanes deal with China in the future.

Sure, let's see what the future brings. The new blended wing designs will be yet another leap, as will the orbital combustor technology engines.

Back
Top Bottom