What's new

Wagha Border Ceremony(Drama) should be stopped.

My original question.

My Question is. Why is an Indian getting butt hurt over display of nationalism, and think of it as an "aggression" ?

Irrelevant butt hurt Indian reply.

Hi..
As to Why a PAKISTANI is so jealous to see India Prosper and to let it down even by militant action.For you Terrorism is a necessary evil.

Are you referring to Kashmir? Kashmir has been invaded by India and it has been occupied it. Kashmiris are fighting for their independence.

India supports BLA. BLA is against Pakistan and Iran. India supported terrorism in Sri Lanka and devasted that innocent country. India made war against China, when they were the suffering feminine in their country.

India is a chronic pain in the subcontinent. But this thread is not about India being a pain.

You did not answer my question, but derailed the thread into Pakistan ranting, with your butt all hurt. Typical Indian.

Why display of nationalism bothers this Indian so much and why does this Indian find it to be "aggression"?

seriously dude...wagha border ceremony is a waste of time and resources...dunno for how long can they carry this pathetic tradition/ceremony...

Nahi! Judge saab. Wo ceremony tab tak khatam nahi hogi. Jab tak yeh banda khud ja kar apni in ankhon say na dekhay wo ceremony ko. Judge saab warna bohot na insafi hogi. Judge saab.

No seriously. I havent seen it yet. So it has to keep on going until I see it atleast. Otherwise....khwab hi reh jayi ga Judge saab.

:crazy:

My original question.

Are you referring to Kashmir? Kashmir has been invaded by India and it has been occupied it. Kashmiris are fighting for their independence.

India supports BLA. BLA is against Pakistan and Iran. India supported terrorism in Sri Lanka and devasted that innocent country. India made war against China, when they were the suffering feminine in their country.

India is a chronic pain in the subcontinent. But this thread is not about India being a pain.

You did not answer my question, but derailed the thread into Pakistan ranting, with your butt all hurt. Typical Indian.

Why display of nationalism bothers this Indian so much and why does this Indian find it to be "aggression"?
Happy New Year!! I shouldn't have singled out a country and ransacking about it. It is Against chatting ethics,my apologies....As to why this Indian is bothered about such high pitch drama,As any educated persona will see that peoples who visit the ceremony are of very diverse nature.There are some anti-muslim feelings caused by Nation pride.In my opinion there should be no loose ends for even slightest of this kind of feeling.After Watching the ceremony i straight away went to web and searched for INDO-PAK wars for who is winner.I was patriotic by seeing the results and then i saw fatalities.Now you tell me is it worth if 2 countries having shared reliegion albeit minority to see or hear this kind of aggression with the implication of Time bomb of communalism.

Happy New Year!! I shouldn't have singled out a country and ransacking about it. It is Against chatting ethics,my apologies....As to why this Indian is bothered about such high pitch drama,As any educated persona will see that peoples who visit the ceremony are of very diverse nature.There are some anti-muslim feelings caused by Nation pride.In my opinion there should be no loose ends for even slightest of this kind of feeling.After Watching the ceremony i straight away went to web and searched for INDO-PAK wars for who is winner.I was patriotic by seeing the results and then i saw fatalities.Now you tell me is it worth if 2 countries having shared reliegion albeit minority to see or hear this kind of aggression with the implication of Time bomb of communalism.
we should have all cultural and trades open,As sugggested my many frens here various kind of sports. And Its my purely own opinion,if someone doesnt agree so be it.
common-sense are rare these days,i didnot expect you to understand my stand.

Last edited:
My original question.

Well everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. He just shared what he thinks about those kinda ceremonies and many here agreed with his opinion, why should it be a problem to you? Lets agree to disagree!!!
PS: rest of your points are offtopic so I won't go on that. May be we will discuss those Kashmir, BLA issues in some other thread but its completely un-neccessary here.

Well everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. He just shared what he thinks about those kinda ceremonies and many here agreed with his opinion, why should it be a problem to you? Lets agree to disagree!!!
PS: rest of your points are offtopic so I won't go on that. May be we will discuss those Kashmir, BLA issues in some other thread but its completely un-neccessary here.
See this cool headed guy..thanku dost...Chapter closed:chilli:

Two issues:
1. Jwans getting hurt because they hit the surface too hard
2. Unncessary jingoism.

How about desining some pressure measuring shoes for these jawans.

These will beep if the shoe hits the ground too hard.

This way people can see the show

and jawans won't get hurt

After the parade is over

Jawan's from two sides should shake hand / hug/ kiss on the cheek whatever.

That way people know this is not a cold war, but just a show.

Happy new year everybody.

I visited that place last to last year and really guys what an pathetic display of aggression and utter non-senselessness,which can be anything but patriotism.Yes I agree that feeling of Nationalism is great but to this point??Showing aggression to two nuke powered state having already strained relation.
when do we stop believing that MIGHT IS RIGHT.
IN current world scenario Trade is Might and It is Right.

Give us FTA :-)

i know why you want to stop it lol

This "ceremony" that take place regularly at Wagah border is just a display of the finest of all traits of all Punjabis living on the both side of the border, "brakbazi".

no chance of that happening anytime soon ........................

Back
Top Bottom