What's new

Wagha Border Ceremony(Drama) should be stopped.

Not the opinion dear.

some of the Indian posters have said that the soldiers doing the show get their butts hurt.

Well sir , they don't get their butts hurt but suffers from knee and spinal injuries .

Not the opinion dear.

some of the Indian posters have said that the soldiers doing the show get their butts hurt.

I thought that you are smarter than that. None of the soldiers (on either side) bangs his butt on the ground. But they have to bang their feet abnormally and thus have problems in their legs and knees, orthopaedic ones.

India can stop their soldiers doing this anytime - who is stopping you? Once India is out our forces will automatically have to change the course.

Is it true that both the BSF and Pak-Rangers cooperate in and coordinate the theatrics with some informal dry-runs? I remember reading about it many years before and cannot find any source now.

My Question is. Why is an Indian getting butt hurt over display of nationalism, and think of it as an "aggression" ?
Hi..
My Question is. Why is an Indian getting butt hurt over display of nationalism, and think of it as an "aggression" ?
And do you rejoice it?? If yes then your opinion doesnot deserve to counter my opinion...Nobody is hurt .I only said its a waste of time..As to Why a PAKISTANI is so jealous to see India Prosper and to let it down even by militant action.For you Terrorism is a necessary evil.

this is good one !!

this should never stop, Pakistan rocks, indians shocked !! :lol:

lol.... this one is the best !!

I fail to understand the reason why there are so many butt hurt people on both Pakistan and Indian side over one and only thing that is planned and executed with mutual understanding and agreement between the two armies and so carefully and beautifully choreographed.

I know the "kind" which is butt hurt, that kind wakes up in the morning and hates the spell of the air around it, the people around it and decides to take offence on anything that this sub continent can offer. the spearhead of this anti parade campaign is run by the brown Angrez... even Micheal Pallin was all praise and wonder he didnt say one thing bad about this parade and actually appropriated that all the real hostility has been transformed into an cooperative parade.

Michael Palin at the India-Pakistan border ceremony - BBC - YouTube

this is good one !!

this should never stop, Pakistan rocks, indians shocked !! :lol:

lol.... this one is the best !!
Thank You for this wonderful link.Bhula do ye border,mita do ye border..You trek Nanda Devi and we trek to K2...but tell me why Pak banning bollywood muvi.??

I fail to understand the reason why there are so many butt hurt people on both Pakistan and Indian side over one and only thing that is planned and executed with mutual understanding and agreement between the two armies and so carefully and beautifully choreographed.

I know the "kind" which is butt hurt, that kind wakes up in the morning and hates the spell of the air around it, the people around it and decides to take offence on anything that this sub continent can offer. the spearhead of this anti parade campaign is run by the brown Angrez... even Micheal Pallin was all praise and wonder he didnt say one thing bad about this parade and actually appropriated that all the real hostility has been transformed into an cooperative parade.

Michael Palin at the India-Pakistan border ceremony - BBC - YouTube
Nobody is butt hurt Irfan bhai..kaash aap yahan hote to aapko batata ki hum kitne dil se chahte hain Ek ho jana

And I hate the the word rival..

Nobody is butt hurt Irfan bhai..kaash aap yahan hote to aapko batata ki hum kitne dil se chahte hain Ek ho jana

And I hate the the word rival..
only time will tell. there is good and bad blood between us. I recall an interview by one of our earlier presidents Sikandar Mirza... he made a prediction back in the 50s saying that the next generations will grow up without known much about the other side and will grow up to hate each other which will be a shame. a good , respectful and equal partnership is what is needed, I dont really like the fake aman ki asha shite.. we have some issues among us which will be resolved once we meet in the middle otherwise we will remain like this.

only time will tell. there is good and bad blood between us. I recall an interview by one of our earlier presidents Sikandar Mirza... he made a prediction back in the 50s saying that the next generations will grow up without known much about the other side and will grow up to hate each other which will be a shame. a good , respectful and equal partnership is what is needed, I dont really like the fake aman ki asha shite.. we have some issues among us which will be resolved once we meet in the middle otherwise we will remain like this.
toh batso kab mil rahe hain hum:cheers:

toh batso kab mil rahe hain hum:cheers:
I have to wait for few more years before I can be cleared to visit India.

some posts from US and Israeli posters on youtube who have viewed this ceremoney

two interesting comments from youtube

If it means something to them, it is NOT ridiculous. Try watching the elaborate European-style heel-clicking and theatrical weapon inspection and uniform check by ceremonial US Army soldiers at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington, Virginia in America. And tell them what they do is ridiculous. Ceremonies are important to humans and other higher primates. We need them. Although, here in Israel the army doesn't do any of this parade ground dress uniform display. No dress uniforms!

you see these two countries are relatively young and this the way both governments build up patriotism.i feel its better than more extreme hate induced patriotism like during the WWII when american media showed japanese as rats spreading the plague and im sure japanese media dehumanised the americans as well. i feel this ''silly'' stuff is much better than that.

What does this thing have to do with welcoming new-comers anyway? =/

Back
Top Bottom