What's new

Wagah border blooper

LOL @ the title of the thread and a MASSIVE HAHA to the video!

I guess the poor bugger got overwhelmed with "Dehshat" :rofl:

Great video! 5/5! :tup:

Well mistakes happen but I can bet that some of our members from a certain "country" would be scavenging youtube to find a mistake made on our side of the border

i wish them good luck with that .. all they will do is come up with a clip from a funny drama or a crappy movie ..like star news did ..LOl
tho this video is just suppose to be a laff nothing more :)
oh and i will love to get ma hands on video of what the indian officers did to that soldier after wards ;)
hahahahhahaha thnx u guys
man tht i love ma Solider bois :)

Wow!
Well the poor guy just got flabbergasted after watching audience!
i wish he was not kicked out from his job!!!

hahahahah
he was tryin to give 'arangi' to our ranger

well accidently he fell forward on pakistani soil i m surprised why rangers havent cought him as an RAW agent. :P

well accidently he fell forward on pakistani soil i m surprised why rangers havent cought him as an RAW agent. :P

Well i think it was funny enough the rangers didnt wana make it a show out of it ! :cheers: :chilli:

How soon do you think they are going to blame a Pakistani for greasing up that spot? :D

I heard a rumor that ISI planted an "indigenously developped" invisible banana peel at the spot to embaress the poor jawan. The peel has been tracked all the way by foreign secret services and seems to have originated from North Korea! It was painted green before it was made invisble, violating CBoIBPPT (Comprehensive Ban on Invisible Banana Peel Planting Treaty). All efforts are being made to prevent it falling into Iranian hands....:enjoy:

I heard a rumor that ISI planted an "indigenously developped" invisible banana peel at the spot to embaress the poor jawan. The peel has been tracked all the way by foreign secret services and seems to have originated from North Korea! It was painted green before it was made invisble. All efforts are being made to prevent it falling into Iranian hands....:enjoy:
Our Pakistani Conspiracy theorists are going to say he was trying to tackle the Pakistani :)

Back
Top Bottom