What's new

Waar's Indian release hangs in the balance

This movie will be the first test for the proponents of "Shining Secular India". I doubt they will let this movie be screened there. Atleast there is something which will make that high horse stick a little to the ground. 
why?? if Pakistan had ban all indian movies showing pakistan's support to terrorists(which is a true) then why not india ban a pakistani movie showing india as a terrorism supporting nation and showing all the terrorist attacks in pakistan is done by india(which is not true)??

Thats the spirit. Obviously what we do is the truth and everything else is make believe and propaganda.

OK.... lets the "WAAAAAR" begin...:sniper::sniper::guns::guns:

ohhh.. it`s a movie only??:pissed:

This movie will be the first test for the proponents of "Shining Secular India". I doubt they will let this movie be screened there. Atleast there is something which will make that high horse stick a little to the ground. 

Thats the spirit. Obviously what we do is the truth and everything else is make believe and propaganda.

Hey genius, how this anti-India movie suppose to decide Secularism of India. :cuckoo: The movies of the actor Shaan are rabid Hinduphobic like Border(Pakistani) or Moosa Khan.

What crap....Do we have to show a movie from Pakistan which is anti-India to prove "secularism" ? What kind of weird logic is that? This movie probably won't get screened for many reasons, not many multiplexes are about to show a movie openly anti-India whether or not the censor board actually allows it. The Indian censor board can actually ban Indian movies on the grounds that they might cause damage to relations with friendly countries, whether or not they allow a Pakistani movie to showcase an anti-India theme is moot. The only interest in any such movie will be for comic value, reactions of Indian audiences are hardly like to be similar to Pakistani audiences on the subject.

What crap....Do we have to show a movie from Pakistan which is anti-India to prove "secularism" ? What kind of weird logic is that? This movie probably won't get screened for many reasons, not many multiplexes are about to show a movie openly anti-India whether or not the censor board actually allows it. The Indian censor board can actually ban Indian movies on the grounds that they might cause damage to relations with friendly countries, whether or not they allow a Pakistani movie to showcase an anti-India theme is moot. The only interest in any such movie will be for comic value, reactions of Indian audiences are hardly like to be similar to Pakistani audiences on the subject.

I am glad you have accepted the fact that movies are banned according to content, it happens in my country too. That does seem like a weird logic when trying to be a "developed" country. Long way to go, so relax and laugh it up while watching the movie while the rest of your country uses their "weird logic".

I am glad you have accepted the fact that movies are banned according to content, it happens in my country too. That does seem like a weird logic when trying to be a "developed" country. Long way to go, so relax and laugh it up while watching the movie while the rest of your country uses their "weird logic".

Weird is your use of secularism in your quote, that understanding of the word seems special to your chaps alone. If the word you were looking for is liberal in such aspects, you would be correct. Not the secularism bogey.

It seems you believe every crap comes under the definition of secularism. :omghaha:

We should only allow it if pak allows all indian films. I understand that films like Agent Vinod, Ek Tha Tiger etc were banned because they contained anti-pak theme. Then why should we allow their films with anti-India theme?
On second thought, it should be allowed only if producers release it on, say 1000 screens. I am sure that it will tank in India. It may be good by pak standards, but it ran just because of anti-India theme...

Haven't you heard "andho mein kana raja", the movie still haven't recovered whole production cost of $2 million.

kuch bhi ho waar film has been directed by apna baloch lashari ...bilal lashari .....mera to ab farz ban gaya he film ko dakhna :D and most of the parts of the film has been picturized in balochistan:pop: ...

Weird is your use of secularism in your quote, that understanding of the word seems special to your chaps alone. If the word you were looking for is liberal in such aspects, you would be correct. Not the secularism bogey.

I think I heard that word so much on this forum that I might have pressed the trigger on it. But the other reasoning's stand the same.

P.S: If you did not understand my trying to say that you were 100% correct in the erroneous use of the word "Secular" instead of "Liberal". This statement should clear it up. Also I will leave my original comment unchanged to show myself what an idiot I can be when over excited.

kuch bhi ho waar film has been directed by apna baloch lashari ...bilal lashari .....mera to ab farz ban gaya he film ko dakhna :D and most of the parts of the film has been picturized in balochistan:pop: ...

you should watch it multiple times, even in 3 weeks movie failed to recover the production cost of 200 crores.

you should watch it multiple times, even in 3 weeks movie failed to recover the production cost of 200 crores.
ab to app aisa he bolenge na .....:rofl: it got more business than ur tamilian film chennai express ....

I heard that the film is a good "Fiction" based on espionage and terrorism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom