What's new

VVIP chopper deal: Middleman told AgustaWestland to 'target' advisers of Sonia

Marxist

Reaction score
Country
India
The Italian prosecutors have produced an explosive note in court last week to highlight the role of middleman Christian Michel in the VVIP chopper deal. The 2008 note between the middleman and AgustaWestland has mentioned the names of UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and PM Manmohan Singh.

Headlines Today has accessed the note where arms agent advises AgustaWestland India office to "target" Sonia Gandhi's closest advisers to bag the VVIP helicopter deal.
Agent Christian Michel's note has advised AgustaWestland to target Manmohan Singh, Ahmed Patel, Pranab Mukherjee, Veerappa Moily, Oscar Fernandes, M.K. Narayanan and Vinay Singh.

The note was also shared with the CBI.
letter_650_020114044859.jpg

VVIP chopper deal: Middleman told AgustaWestland to 'target' advisers of Sonia : North, News - India Today

What will happen to the three helicopters that we've already received? will they be put in use or will they rot away in some Godforsaken Hangar?:(

What will happen to the three helicopters that we've already received? will they be put in use or will they rot away in some Godforsaken Hangar?:(

One for Sonia Gandhiji, one for Rahul Gandhiji and one for Priyanka Gandhiji. :enjoy:

One for Sonia Gandhiji, one for Rahul Gandhiji and one for Priyanka Gandhiji. :enjoy:

Wait a min, Kejriwal doesn't get one too? I thought they were the Aam Aadmi's modest toys.:lol:

Expensive coffins I presume ?What about vadra saheb ?

Wait a min, Kejriwal doesn't get one too? I thought they were the Aam Aadmi's modest toys.:lol:

Pfft he wishes! Kejriwal has no Ji added at the end of his name, so tough luck! Dogvijay Ji, Shinde Ji are next in line, if Damaad ji doesn't stake a claim that is!

What about the Robert Vadhraji?? :rolleyes1:

Damaadji is a very successful "businessman", he can buy a dozen of these bad boys from his own wallet.

Pfft he wishes! Kejriwal has no Ji added at the end of his name, so tough luck! Dogvijay Ji, Shinde Ji are next in line, if Damaad ji doesn't stake a claim that is!

Damaadji is such a successful businessman that he can buy a dozen of these bad boys from his own wallet.

But seriously, will they be ever put to use? I don't think they will be returned back in exchange for the cash paid up front.

But seriously, will they be ever put to use? I don't think they will be returned back in exchange for the cash paid up front.

Probably rot in the hangar like the pawan hans augusta westlands. Nehru-Gandhi pariwar and Augusta Westland has a long murky history.

"The input also revives memories of a strange helicopter deal done in the 1970s by the Indian government. UK aid money meant for poverty alleviation in India was diverted to buy 21 helicopters from Westland company, which was then ailing without many contracts. The WG30 helicopters were delivered to Pawan Hans in 1987 but after two crashes, they were grounded. An auction to sell off the helicopters didn’t succeed and most of the choppers are still in a yard in Mumbai."

Article Window

Probably rot in the hangar like the pawan hans augusta westlands. Nehru-Gandhi pariwar and Augusta Westland has a long murky history.

"The input also revives memories of a strange helicopter deal done in the 1970s by the Indian government. UK aid money meant for poverty alleviation in India was diverted to buy 21 helicopters from Westland company, which was then ailing without many contracts. The WG30 helicopters were delivered to Pawan Hans in 1987 but after two crashes, they were grounded. An auction to sell off the helicopters didn’t succeed and most of the choppers are still in a yard in Mumbai."

Article Window

I too think a similar fate awaits these machines. Sustained media pressure might at least force the Govt to dispose them off.

WG303Medium.jpg.html

I too think a similar fate awaits these machines. Sustained media pressure might at least force the Govt to dispose them off.

Who is going to buy them, at such price? Even Obama thought these choppers were too expensive, but our good for nothing Sonia Gandhi Ji couldn't do without atleast half of dozen of them. :lol:

WG303Medium.jpg.html

Who is going to buy them, at such price? Even Obama thought these choppers were too expensive, but our good for nothing Sonia Gandhi Ji couldn't do without atleast half of dozen of them. :lol:

Of course, not at their actual price. There may be a few takers if an IPL-ishtyle auction is held for them. :sarcastic:

Of course, not at their actual price. There may be a few takers if an IPL-ishtyle auction is held for them. :sarcastic:

If it was upto me, I would give it to the armed forces, for the chiefs of the three wings or something.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom