What's new

Dassault Paid 1 Million Euros To Indian Middleman In Rafale Deal !

I'd like to give in my two cents to this thread. I think it is being blown out of proportion here over the matter of €1 Mil and for the French it is just another episode of over enthusiastic journalist who want to claim he dug up something big.
Middlemen come in all sort of categories even in regular business deals and it is pretty safe to say that even Lobbying firms' business model actually runs on these principles where you simply pay them a fee to get a particular type of job done. So whether Dassault pays any sort of money to a firm or an individual claiming to get the deal through is a fair one to me.

Here an interview with the French investigative journalist that uncovered this corruption

Indians are full of corruption

ghabrana nahi :rofl:
one of the last, terminal signs of a dying civilizations is when they label the corruption of the corrupt as "good work" instead of throwing the corrupt out of power and behind bars...

give us sometime to investigate :cheers:
For those justifying 1 million as nothing the number has inflated from 1 to several, let's see how far it goes.

very soon wire yourube channel will be sent to jail.

Taking rebates is a normal clause in the purchase of weapons in India. Without rebates, who will buy your weapons? There is no need to discuss this issue. India has delusions of being persecuted by China. In fact, across the Himalayas, in China, who cares about Indians? In the Chinese perspective, the distance between India and China is farther than the distance between the United States and China.

Lolz @ you dumb low caste idiots who are being perpetually taken for a ride by Brahmins and their "efficiencies".

I praa-taste kaaling sum of us Lau-caist !! In-dufeenit Steryke ! We hait Frenchy plein, we neid better pants !

(Look at the guy in the jacket out front pickin' his nose. He dug and struck gold !!!)

iu

Back
Top Bottom