What's new

Voting for 8 NA, 3 Punjab Assembly seats

Hamid Mir: Musa Gilani ziada kosh na hoo woh 13 political parties ki support laykar agay hain na kay akelay halankay woh akeli SMQ ki beti 60,000 vote laykar bheti hey vs 70,000.. meri nazar ye bhi PTI ki jeet hey...

irrelevant post... . awaam is moving in a different direction.. u get what you sow... Army is getting from awaam what they deserve after DESTROYING Pakistan.. No more emotional blackmailing work!
strange blackmailing that..

the sacrifice is by someone else but the emotional blackmailer is someone else. its like me demanding a praise and acknowledgement for the philanthropy of my neighbor or my relative.

All VS ONE

Pakistan aur uske mazafaat may Incompetent PDM, Selected Commission ECP and on the top curse on Pakistan Neutrals ka ZALEEL honay ka waqt huwa jata hey...

in sab ko awaam say bezat honay pe mubarakbaad paesh kartay hain

View attachment 887088

Imran Khan literally slapped all these criminal terrorist mafias (so-called political parties fruit chat) PDM in elections including besharam Pak military establishment ... all these benstokes kay bachay ousted Khan... in revenge, People of Pakistan ousted all motherboards kay bachay combined!
Guillotine time!

Wait what? Did Imran khan win the election??

I just woke up wth is happening

the sacrifice is by someone else but the emotional blackmailer is someone else. its like me demanding a praise and acknowledgement for the philanthropy of my neighbor or my relative.
our military Jawans have nothing todo with the pigs dollar khor establishment, they are sacrificing there lives for us while military generals are busy eating haram and grabbing land in DHA

Wait what? Did Imran khan win the election??

I just woke up wth is happening
almost

Nawaz Ka Dada
nawazgrandad.jpg

irrelevant post... Bajwa Benstoke ka bacha should deal with this .... awaam is moving in a different direction.. u get what you sow... Army is getting from awaam what they deserve after DESTROYING Pakistan.. No more emotional blackmailing work!
Say ' thankyou bajwa for staying neutral.'

There is a huge difference btw aaam foji & corrupt, terrorists and criminal money launder supporter establishment. After ruining Pakistan's image globally by this 3rd-grade establishment now they SUCESSFULLY removed love (which was one-sided), sympathy, compassion, and praise from the hearts of our generationssssss... the damage done by this bajwa is beyond irreparable .... mark my words sir!

By-Election 2022: Imran Khan wins NA-31 (Peshawar-V) with 59972 votes, leading on five other seats​

• 16th Oct, 2022. 09:48 am

By-Election 2022: Imran Khan wins NA-31 (Peshawar-V) with 59972 votes, leading on five other seats

By-polls underway

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan is leading on NA seats so far, as per Bol News TV.

The Bol News has maintained its tradition of first of all announcing unofficial and inconclusive results.

Polling for by-elections on eight National Assembly (NA) and three Punjab Assembly were held today (Sunday) with strict security measures in the polling stations.
As per details, the polling for the crucial by-elections began at 8:00 AM with scores of voters present to cast their votes.

After postponement several times, the crucial by-polls are finally held and the security measures have been kept tight in light of the possible terror threats on the constituencies.

Wait, so who won?
our military Jawans have nothing todo with the pigs dollar khor establishment, they are sacrificing there lives for us while military generals are busy eating haram and grabbing land in DHA

almost

Back
Top Bottom