What's new

Virgin Galactic bans Chinese nationals from space flights over espionage fears

you can't get any more retarded than this. how exactly a billionaire tourist can learn to build a rocket engine from this?
that tiny weakling engine can't even take a tiny craft to suborbital on its own from the ground FFS. lol. china already capable of building much much more powerful engines to GSO 30 years ago. why would they want to copy that weak piece of crap that has yet to prove its reliability?:lol:

Last edited:
you can't get any more retarded than this. how exactly a billionaire tourist can learn to build a rocket engine from this?
that tiny weakling engine can't even take a tiny craft to suborbital on its own from the ground FFS. lol. china already capable of building much much more powerful engines to GSO 30 years ago. why would they want to copy that weak piece of crap that has yet to prove its reliability?:lol:

Your Soyuz copy, aka shenzhue, is not reusable and a design of the 50th...

So far no space ship one ever crashed in a city and killed hundreds of people...something your rocket cant say. Before insulting others you should welcome evry development like this. It broadens our acess to space.

Your Soyuz copy, aka shenzhue, is not reusable and a design of the 50th...

So far no space ship one ever crashed in a city and killed hundreds of people...something your rocket cant say. Before insulting others you should welcome evry development like this. It broadens our acess to space.

oh, that is related to to what i've said :rolleyes:
and the number of deadly rocket accidents from china are pale in comparison to russia and america.. List of spaceflight-related accidents and incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh, that is related to to what i've said :rolleyes:
and chinese deadly rocket accidents are pale in comparison to what the russians and americans.. List of spaceflight-related accidents and incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Never crashed a rocket here into a city and killed hundreds of people. In China it did. Anyways, i wish cooperation with china in future space programs. There are so much benefits for both parties.

Just look at your current moon rover. We helped you to direct and land it safe at the right place and China shares the data with our ESA:

We plan a moon base in the newr future and i personal would be happy if China works together with us.

Never crashed a rocket here into a city and killed hundreds of people. In China it did. Anyways, i wish cooperation with china in future space programs. There are so much benefits for both parties.
/quote]

they only kill

yep, they only blew up hundreds of people at launch centres. that is better.

yep, they only blew up hundreds of people at launch centres. that is better.

We are not russia.

When did ESA ever blow up hundreds of people at launch centre? NASA didn´t either.

Space is a risky business as Challenger and Columbia proved and showed. China can be proud for its achievements. Look what we can achieve when we work together. The ISS is best example for this.

I could imagine a european / chinese joint venture in near future.

Of course their rocket program is going to fail. The founder is a dyslexic cretin who doesn't understand the basics of engineering, let alone rocket science. When hapless victims die in an inevitable rocket crash, I hope he will be ready to pay out compensation to the bereaving families.

What looks like a copy to you doesn't apply to the rest of us here whether one has aviation experience or not. I'm surprised you managed to land a job in the aviation industry with that kind of blindness :)
Not hard to land a job in aerospace industry in the US as long as you are white with diploma related to engineering field

Of course their rocket program is going to fail. The founder is a dyslexic cretin who doesn't understand the basics of engineering, let alone rocket science. When hapless victims die in an inevitable rocket crash, I hope he will be ready to pay out compensation to the bereaving families.
Yet he has achieved far more in life than you.
The benefit of being a billionaire is being able to hire people who do know what they are talking about.
Branson is a good man, why the hate?

Good job to Virgin

looking forward to its bankruptcy!

Yet he has achieved far more in life than you.
The benefit of being a billionaire is being able to hire people who do know what they are talking about.
Branson is a good man, why the hate?

who cares about what he has achieved
By banning us based on an assumed accusation is enough for our dispise on the guy

he is confirming he is an arse of the yankies that is all
grow some spines!
China is a massive market, I have no doubt that if the venture is a success they will try to find another launch site.
It's a business, therefore they will be concerned with profit.

Back
Top Bottom