What's new

Virgin Galactic bans Chinese nationals from space flights over espionage fears

Gimmick? Any Chinese NON-GOVERNMENTAL peer of Virgin?

And yet...

LauncherOne | Virgin Galactic

We do not see anything comparable from China in terms of reusable vehicles, do we?

The future of spaceflight lies with reusables, not expendables, and it looks like this 'attention whore' is ahead of the government of China.

We have this but we don't brag.

We are humble people.

Virgin Galactic?:o:...lol what a funny name :lol: are they afraid of losing the virginity from Chinese spies :rofl:, I mean c'mon are these american peope living with the sickness of fear that Chineses will spie everything on them.:angel:

Gimmick? Any Chinese NON-GOVERNMENTAL peer of Virgin?

And yet...

LauncherOne | Virgin Galactic

We do not see anything comparable from China in terms of reusable vehicles, do we?

The future of spaceflight lies with reusables, not expendables, and it looks like this 'attention whore' is ahead of the government of China.
Heh, they were suppose to achieve space flight in 2007. What year is this? It barely even touches outer space at 68 miles even if it goes as planned. Do you always count your chicken before they hatch, or is this another bout of retardation?

Talk to me when they have succeeded.

Heh, they were suppose to achieve space flight in 2007. What year is this? It barely even touches outer space at 68 miles even if it goes as planned. Do you always count your chicken before they hatch, or is this another bout of retardation?

Why should they talk to you? You are a nobody. Most likely you can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer. For a commercial entity, they have achieved almost as much as China have. Show us one -- JUST ONE -- Chinese commercial entity that is the equal of Virgin.

Talk to us when there is one.

Why should they talk to you? You are a nobody. Most likely you can barely tell the difference between a screwdriver and a hammer. For a commercial entity, they have achieved almost as much as China have. Show us one -- JUST ONE -- Chinese commercial entity that is the equal of Virgin.

Talk to us when there is one.
Except Chinese space program is designed for space exploration, aka scientific reason. On the other hand, your gimmick company is there for attention whoring. They've been whoring it out for the past 7 years without any tangible results. That's zero, nil, nada. How many times has China put men (and women) in orbit now?

But I have this great stock to sell you. It's called the S10 space exploration company. I "plan" to put a man on the moon by the end of the year. Trust me.

Except Chinese space program is designed for space exploration, aka scientific reason. On the other hand, your gimmick company is there for attention whoring. They've been whoring it out for the past 7 years without any tangible results. That's zero, nil, nada. How many times has China put men (and women) in orbit now?
They did it with investor money, not with government's, and that is more than your China can say. China does it for exploration? Exploring for what? What have your China discovered/accomplished/contributed? The Moon? We have been there.

Sounds like petty jealousy, to me...:lol:

But I have this great stock to sell you. It's called the S10 space exploration company. I "plan" to put a man on the moon by the end of the year. Trust me.
Peddle it to the other Chinese members here. Considering how much 'Chinese physics' we have seen here, they will buy any snake oil from you.

They did it with investor money, not with government's, and that is more than your China can say. China does it for exploration? Exploring for what? What have your China discovered/accomplished/contributed? The Moon? We have been there.

Sounds like petty jealousy, to me...:lol:
I bet you gave them some money too. Fools are easily departed with their money. As far as China space program is concerned, we're gather our own scientific and flight data for future civilian and military applications. 'Murica is not known to share its knowledge with others.

Peddle it to the other Chinese members here. Considering how much 'Chinese physics' we have seen here, they will buy any snake oil from you.
Since you're stupid enough to buy into an attention whoring company, my business plan is specifically tailored for you.

I bet you gave them some money too. Fools are easily departed with their money. As far as China space program is concerned, we're gather our own scientific and flight data for future civilian and military applications. 'Murica is not known to share its knowledge with others.

Since you're stupid enough to buy into an attention whoring company, my business plan is specifically tailored for you.
We can conclude that you have nothing but green envy for what Virgin have done.

No, it is not easy, for either China or Virgin. But the fact that Virgin is experimenting with reusables, which is exploration in its own right, while China is not...:lol:

We can conclude that you have nothing but green envy for what Virgin have done.

No, it is not easy, for either China or Virgin. But the fact that Virgin is experimenting with reusables, which is exploration in its own right, while China is not...:lol:
What has Virgin done exactly? Gave you a promise they have yet to deliver on since 2007? I still think you should buy my moon exploration vehicle due out later this year. It's probably just as good of meeting the intended target as Virgin.

Virgin Galactic?:o:...lol what a funny name :lol: are they afraid of losing the virginity from Chinese spies :rofl:, I mean c'mon are these american peope living with the sickness of fear that Chineses will spie everything on them.:angel:

Virgin Group is a British international company, last I check Richard Branson is British and I am unaware of him getting American Citizenship

Many people mistaken when saying Virgin Galactic have not completed a space flight since conception

In fact a suborbital space flight is also counted as a space flight and it was the award criteria for the aster X Prize

When a flight broke thru Earth atmosphere, they enter into low orbital space, that by NASA standard is 80KM from earth. While the FAI define the edge of space be 100KM. Spaceshipone space flight (flight over edge of space) completed on October 4, 2004 at a height of 112 KM

Last edited:
I don't blame them though. Patent and copyright laws go for a toss in India and China.

I remeber NASA kicking out a Chinese.

Yeah and have to apologize afterwards because the professionals and researchers in the field recognize what dick move it was.

Yawn, phone me when Virgin Galactic makes it to Mars.

Snowdens stolen info was more about the way the U.S. spies on the world, not the other way around. China and Snowden, two of the same....thieves. Eventually, we'll get our hands on the thief Snowden.
Snowdens is the free fighter, he is a hero to counter USA's hegemony.

Back
Top Bottom