What's new

Vietnam police arrest 6 for selling 147 women to...

Human trafficking is illegal,we should not support it.
But international marriage should be respected.True love without borders.Marring to foreigners is a good thing if you respect ladies' choice.
Welcome Vietnam gentleman marry Chinese girls when you have the ability to give her happiness life.
not a big deal. be legal or illegal, intermarriages between vietnamese and chinese are as old as vietnam itself.

It is not a good phenomenon that these cheap b!tches are sold to China.They have AIDZ.We shuold take actions to stop these fxxking deals.
you seem to have a high moral ground. I suggest you come to germany to solve the problem after the problem of gender imbalance in China is fixed: the sex industry here offers mostly cheap women coming from poorer eastern europe. you are welcome.

Chinese men go to Africa too.
Chinese men are marrying African women – www.KnowChina.org
afric-31.jpg

Last edited:
My dad chinese colleague married a black Nigerian woman. She is lonely here.
so are you racist? Vietnamese are most racist SE asian.

This is China's population suffers big problem with gender imbalance now . This is reason for that such criminal activities like human trafficking is still existed in the world.

This is China's population suffers big problem with gender imbalance now . This is reason for that such criminal activities like human trafficking is still existed in the world.
"Malaysian chinese". As long as economic hardship exist, this won't stop. There always will be gender imbalance.

"Malaysian chinese". As long as economic hardship exist, this won't stop. There always will be gender imbalance.

in china there is " one child polcy ", it is effected serously to the ordenery Chinese people than Chinese prince-lings in gender imbalance , Bo Xilai and Xi Jinjing has more than one wife and more than one kids.

I think problem with Hua people are living in Malaysia who is followers of Confucuas idea is similar to situation now in Vietnam. Rat of new birth in cities of Vietnam is only 1,6 and sons is more than girls. But this phenomena is not created by Govt.

The nature of problem imbalance in gender in Malay and Vietnam is different from what happen now in China.

in china there is " one child polcy ", it is effected serously to the ordenery Chinese people than Chinese prince-lings in gender imbalance , Bo Xilai and Xi Jinjing has more than one wife and more than one kids.

I think problem with Hua people are living in Malaysia who is followers of Confucuas idea is similar to situation now in Vietnam. Rat of new birth in cities of Vietnam is only 1,6 and sons is more than girls. But this phenomena is not created by Govt.

The nature of problem imbalance in gender in Malay and Vietnam is different from what happen now in China.
I'm not aware of Xi Jinping have a mistress or concubine. Link?

Its common knowledge that you can have more than 1 child in China. As long you can afford to pay the fine. If you can't afford to pay the fine, what makes you think you can provide/deserve a second child. Also its good on the long run, since this will be an unintentional eugenics. Who doesn't want a smarter generation.

I'm not aware of Xi Jinping have a mistress or concubine. Link?

Its common knowledge that you can have more than 1 child in China. As long you can afford to pay the fine. If you can't afford to pay the fine, what makes you think you can provide/deserve a second child. Also its good on the long run, since this will be an unintentional eugenics. Who doesn't want a smarter generation.

This is a pic of former wife of Bo Xilai They met in 1975, at the end of the Cultural Revolution.

Li Danyu with Bo Xilai
bull-wife-articleLarge-v2[1].jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/w...erful-chinese-family.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

and here is a second. Gu Kailai
bo-xilai-gu-kail_2189790b[1].jpg

The former wife of Xi Jinping is Ke Lingling, is the daughter of Ke Hua, former PRC ambassador to the United Kingdom, I don't find the pic from her.

Family and Patron-Client Ties

Xi is a princeling, the son of Xi Zhongxun, a former Politburo member and vice premier who was one of the architects of China's Special Economic Zones in the early 1980s.[2] Xi Jinping is widely considered to be a protegé of both former PRC president Jiang Zemin and former PRC vice presdient Zeng Qinghong. Xi's wife (his second marriage), Peng Liyuan, is a famouse Chinese folksinger who currently serves in the People's Liberation Army at the rank of major general. Their only daughter, Xi Mingze, is currently enrolled at Harvard University as a sophomore. Xi's first marriage produced no children. His ex-wife, Ke Lingling, is the daughter of Ke Hua, former PRC ambassador to the United Kingdom, where Ke Lingling currently lives.

Xi Jinping - One of China's Top Future Leaders to Watch

The second wife of Xi Jinping is Peng Liyuan she is " Chinese First Lady ", I think you know well from media.
xi-jinping-peng-liyuan[1].jpg

Last edited:
This is a pic of former wife of Bo Xilai They met in 1975, at the end of the Cultural Revolution.

Li Danyu with Bo Xilai
View attachment 149385
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/w...erful-chinese-family.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

and here is a second. Gu Kailai
View attachment 149386

The former wife of Xi Jinping is Ke Lingling, is the daughter of Ke Hua, former PRC ambassador to the United Kingdom, I don't find the pic from her.

Family and Patron-Client Ties

Xi is a princeling, the son of Xi Zhongxun, a former Politburo member and vice premier who was one of the architects of China's Special Economic Zones in the early 1980s.[2] Xi Jinping is widely considered to be a protegé of both former PRC president Jiang Zemin and former PRC vice presdient Zeng Qinghong. Xi's wife (his second marriage), Peng Liyuan, is a famouse Chinese folksinger who currently serves in the People's Liberation Army at the rank of major general. Their only daughter, Xi Mingze, is currently enrolled at Harvard University as a sophomore. Xi's first marriage produced no children. His ex-wife, Ke Lingling, is the daughter of Ke Hua, former PRC ambassador to the United Kingdom, where Ke Lingling currently lives.

Xi Jinping - One of China's Top Future Leaders to Watch

The second wife of Xi Jinping is Peng Liyuan she is " Chinese First Lady ", I think you know well from media.
View attachment 149393

Keyword is "divorce". Xi Jinping has only 1 daughter while Bo has two sons. Not sure why Bo elder son have 'surname' Li.

Keyword is "divorce". Xi Jinping has only 1 daughter while Bo has two sons. Not sure why Bo elder son have 'surname' Li.

the clan name of divorsed wife of Bo Xilai is Li Danyu, His son could got clan name from his mother. Madam Li Danyu was angry after divorce, she would like to "cut" everything related to Bo Xilai. It is understandable, I do think so.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom