What's new

Vietnam police arrest 6 for selling 147 women to...

Vietnamese police have broken up a six-member ring that sold 147 Vietnamese women to China as future wives for men there for up to $13,080 per woman

Audio detail
Maybe these Vietnam women like to be a Chinese wife living in China city more than in Vietnam village ... every girl/woman has right to own a better life for herself and her child, it's very normal in this world & don't blame them.

When a Chinese man willing to buy a Vietnamese woman as his wife, it means he will treat her as a real wife with him not sexy slave. Does Vietnamese hear any news Chinese husband maltreat her Vietnamese wife ? Ur Vietnamese women wanna change their poor life from poor Vietnam, one option is marrage to China.

In China there'r marriage requires, then some Vietnamese 'help' ur girl/woman into China and earn some dirty money.

This news is reperted from Binh Duong province, where is huge number of Hua people are living there. This is mostly related to Hua people.

tổng số ngƣời Hoa ở Bình Duơng (number of Hua ethnic) là 17.559 nguời.

This is i said now living standard in China city, and China has hundred cities like that. Compared with Vietnam it's Bigger and Stronger, so ask ur girl/woman Do they wanna live in such city and country ? If yes, no doubt future many ur girl/woman will corss through Sino-Vietnam border to find their dreams or husbands in China.

When u have chance to visit China cities, it will scare u !

View attachment 147738
View attachment 147740
View attachment 147741
View attachment 147742
View attachment 147743
View attachment 147744
View attachment 147748

Hu Nan rural area in China, where is the destnation of such human traficker's victims, looks like this.

85629410.jpg

Better Address Problems Facing Agriculture, Rural Areas &Farmers - rednet news

Hu Nan rural area in China, where is the destnation of such human traficker's victims, looks like this.

85629410.jpg

Better Address Problems Facing Agriculture, Rural Areas &Farmers - rednet news
I said CHINA CITY ... u sure it's today China farm pic not many years ago ? I suggest u to read pics in this thread, about today China farmer much different with ur thought in Vietnam or read some old years pic here ... lol

Chinese Agriculture and why it did not have an industrial revolution

I like u so much, buddy !
Editor:Sharon Lee
Source:Hunan(China) Official Web Portal- Hunan's International Window
Updated:2009/1/23 8:59:50

This news is reperted from Binh Duong province, where is huge number of Hua people are living there. This is mostly related to Hua people.

tổng số ngƣời Hoa ở Bình Duơng (number of Hua ethnic) là 17.559 nguời.
Vietnamese-Hua ppl is also ur Vietnamese citizens, if ur government didnt' care them they will go outside, the same reason to ur Vietnamese girls/women.

U should think twice why many Vietnamese girls/women like to go foreign, find the reason inside Vietnam first.

I said CHINA CITY ... u sure it's today China farm pic not many years ago ? I suggest u to read pics in this thread, about today China farmer much different with ur thought in Vietnam or read some old years pic here ... lol

Chinese Agriculture and why it did not have an industrial revolution

I like u so much, buddy !

the women who are (part of them is voluntarily, may be) tracked in to china with dream that they shuold have a easy life in CHINA CITY, but they are cheated to marry such peasants in RURAL AREA in Hunan, I think there is no different than Binh Duong province in Vietnam. Bing Duong is belong to most developed Province in Vietnam, with many industry zone and also as reported that the biggest Air Port Long Thanh (investment is around 16 bill US$) will be build in Binh Duong too, it closed to HCM City.

Vietnamese-Hua ppl is also ur Vietnamese citizens, if ur government didnt' care them they will go outside, the same reason to ur Vietnamese girls/women.

U should think twice why many Vietnamese girls/women like to go foreign, find the reason inside Vietnam first.

dont say that chinese women in origin Han chinese in Canton are married to Africans immigrants in China.

dont say that chinese women in origin Han chinese in Canton are married to Africans immigrants in China.
As many as Vietnamese girls/women marry to foreign husbands ? If i tell Obama's mother is a white woman is that suprise u ? Is it really suprise some Chinese women marry to a African husbands ?!!

It is not a good phenomenon that these cheap b!tches are sold to China.They have AIDZ.We shuold take actions to stop these fxxking deals.

Obama could be an US president bcz his mother is Jew, 6 million Jews in USA rule the country, not Anglo-Saxon nor Deutsches. Someone else has commented on forum about Jew proverb, it said that: Who his mama is Jew, he is Jew. Do you know why ?

Chinese mixed kid with negrito-skin, could not been an president of China in future. Do you know why ?
It seems u know U.S more than American ... LOL ... China has 56 national minority more than ur Vietnam, u know why ?

Obama could be an US president bcz his mother is Jew, 6 million Jews in USA rule the country, not Anglo-Saxon nor Deutsches. Someone else has commented on forum about Jew proverb, it said that: Who his mama is Jew, he is Jew. Do you know why ?

Chinese mixed kid with negrito-skin, could not been an president of China in future. Do you know why ?

Does in china Chinese married bitches ?

How could mods let this guy sneaking around in this forum, where is Oscar?

Human trafficking is illegal,we should not support it.
But international marriage should be respected.True love without borders.Marring to foreigners is a good thing if you respect ladies' choice.
Welcome Vietnam gentleman marry Chinese girls when you have the ability to give her happiness life.

Back
Top Bottom