What's new

Vietnam invests almost $1 billion in Russia in Q1 2015

Vietnamese have no choice but to swallow Chinese, French and American pride

:haha:

It's weird you have such thought.

In long-term, China and Vietnam will return the best relation in Asia. I just need one factor to test it. Personal contact, Chinese and Viets can get along well with each other quickly than any other Asian or far away nationalities.

It's weird you have such thought.

In long-term, China and Vietnam will return the best relation in Asia. I just need one factor to test it. Personal contact, Chinese and Viets can get along well with each other quickly than any other Asian or far away nationalities.
Have you dealt with Vietnamese people in real life? Yes they are polite and try and be your friend, but will screw you over in a heartbeat. You can look at their political games throughout 60 years and see for yourself.

Have you dealt with Vietnamese people in real life? Yes they are polite and try and be your friend, but will screw you over in a heartbeat. You can look at their political games throughout 60 years and see for yourself.

Yes, I have contacted with Vietnamese in person. I also have one friend married to an Vietnamese man years ago. Get along well.

You speak like another Khmer American. The real Chinese mentally they think they shrewd than us and demand for submission. You are not another Khmer-American are you not.

Similar like speaking about ancient Vietnamese history, the Chinese mentally think Vietnam as traitors while Khmer-American Often use Chinese to called us Chinese slaves. Why? Because early Vietnamese history most emperor Vietnamese came from now called China. That is why the modern Vietnamese historians came up with Baiyue try to explain their ancestors roots come from baiyue state Which different with han chinese conquer.

Another thing you Khmer American needs to know while we dislike each other but more in term of rivalry many things . Out side people to people we do not have any problem to live next to another. It is only Khmer-American do have that problem with Vietnamese.

Back
Top Bottom