What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

2,200t frigate, so about the size of the Gepard, if I am right?

wrong, that's the picture of De Zeven Provincien Class Frigate, they had offered us those sea beast for our MEF II and so far our higher ups has responded them very enthusiastically, please check in Wiki or Google about De Zeven Provincien Class you will get it....

wrong, that's the picture of De Zeven Provincien Class Frigate, they had offered us those sea beast for our MEF II and so far our higher ups has responded them very enthusiastically, please check in Wiki or Google about De Zeven Provincien Class you will get it....
you are right...6,000t of steel. Not bad.
are you going to buy the frigates? per wiki, it costs $816m a piece. with weapons most likely over $1bn a piece.

you are right...6,000t of steel. Not bad.
are you going to buy the frigates? per wiki, it costs $816m a piece. with weapons most likely over $1bn a piece.

still considering because at least we need three ships real AAW destro/frigate, in other hand we are trying to scouting Talwar Class or Kolkata class from India .....

1551209_20140214054718.jpg

still considering because at least we need three ships real AAW destro/frigate, in other hand we are trying to scouting Talwar Class or Kolkata class from India .....

1551209_20140214054718.jpg
destroyers from India? I m not sure how affective they are...or you can opt for Aegis, though they cost a bit more :D

In your dream
No, it can be reality in case a hostile country threatens Vietnam with nuclear attack.

Also, this Shaddock missile can carry a nuclear warhead of 350kt, speed of mach 1,4, range of 550km, equipped on Molniya corvette. And the beautiful thing is Vietnam can self produce the missiles.

ten-lua-shaddock5.jpg

Ten_lua_shaddock1.jpg

ten-lua-chong-ham-hang-nang.jpg

p-35-shaddock-launch-1s.jpg

How much do these girls cost ? I would like to buy some.

Su-30MKK2 vs Su-30MK2V ? who would will win ?

negligible, only when it's a really big difference can you say who wins. If I can lift 80 pounds, you lift 82 pounds, we go into a ring, who wins? Who knows anything can happen.

Su-30MKK2 vs Su-30MK2V ? who would will win ?
Su-30MKK2 = Su-30MK2V
Chinese pilots 200~240 flying hours per year > vietnam pilots ? flying hours per year
EWA. > no EWA
AWACS > no AWACS

Air fight = fighter + pilot + EWA + AWACS
who would will win ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom