What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

@vtnsx

I have a suspect: a Chinese pdf brigade captured Nihonjin, pumping him full with the most powerful drug on this planet: made in China peaceful rise. That is not killing him but turning him into a zombie. His soul now lies on a poster with a name something with friend of China and Pakistan.

He needs our help.

Thanks for the $7.2 billions

At the special summit in Laos, Japan has given the money to 5 Mekong countries for infrastructure development: Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Burma. More is expected to come. The Japanese have put $200 billions in Asia infrastructure funds.

Capture32263617PM.JPG

I have tried to gain access to this forum from many location of Japan, but without success, always being redirected to a different address. My guess is no Japanese in this forum.

Of course, this forum never had any Japanese members here...zero, not even one.

Its funny how the former “samurai” now thinks he is a Chinese :rofl:

The strength of Chinese Soft Power is so immense that if channelled correctly we gain an even more positive boost than we already have.

With the development of...

https://defence.pk/threads/china’s-...s-image-rok-expert.441092/page-2#post-8505755

I hope the admins never find out and ban him, so we can continue reading his comedy. :rofl:

Exercise with PT-76B and BTR-60 amphibious tanks. Retaking islands from enemy hand. I think we need more firepower. More warships more aircrafts more artilleries more men at sea.

xe-thiet-giap-nao-ho-tro-dan-vung-lu-quang-ninh_29629652.jpg

qua-dam-thep-cua-hai-quan-viet-nam-na-dan-am-am_261011992.jpg

qua-dam-thep-cua-hai-quan-viet-nam-na-dan-am-am_261011614.jpg

Welcome to Vietnam!

2,000 men and women from three nations Vietnam, America and Japan take part in this year Pacific 2016. With US hospital ship USNS Mercy and Japan Landing ship Shimokita.

anh_9_ZKWT.jpg

anh-12_1772016.jpg

anh-3_1772016.jpg

anh-5_1772016.jpg

anh-6_1772016.jpg

anh-8_1772016.jpg

anh-14_1772016.jpg

anh-bai-2_1572016.jpg

I think we should expand our strategy. Why only offering a part of Camranh bay to the Russians, why not extend the offer to America and Japan?

Ok ok I know There are a lot of hesitations in Vietnam toward increasing cooperation in military with the United States. but not to Japan. The Japanese should establish a permanent footprint in Vietnam. Right now they do a lot in economic field. Also in culture, people to people exchange. Having a permanent sea port such as in Danang offers the Japan Imperial Fleets many benefits. Potentially deterring the Chinese from establishing an ADIZ and breaking any sea blockade in peace and war time.

@Carlosa I hope you don't mind if I bring your hometown into the discussion :D

Beautiful cherry blossom festival in Danang, Vietnam.

20160401165255-fes-1-cherryblo-dnang.jpg

20160401165255-fes-2-cherryblo-dnang.jpg

20160401165255-fes-3-cherryblo-dnang.jpg

20160401165307-fes-4-cherryblo-dnang.jpg

20160401165307-fes-5-cherryblo-dnang.jpg

20160401165307-fes-6-cherryblo-dnang.jpg

20160401165323-fes-8-cherryblo-dnang.jpg

20160401165323-fes-9-cherryblo-dnang.jpg

By all means!!! I wish I could be there, I'm traveling in Thailand right now and next week I'll go to the Middle Kingdom Empire. :sad: Depressing actually.

Of course, this forum never had any Japanese members here...zero, not even one.

Its funny how the former “samurai” now thinks he is a Chinese :rofl:

https://defence.pk/threads/china’s-...s-image-rok-expert.441092/page-2#post-8505755

I hope the admins never find out and ban him, so we can continue reading his comedy. :rofl:

Multiple personality disorder I think.

By all means!!! I wish I could be there, I'm traveling in Thailand right now and next week I'll go to the Middle Kingdom Empire. :sad: Depressing actually.

Multiple personality disorder I think.
Are you again on business trips?

If you got a chance, don't forget to take a picture of their future aircraft carriers, as we need to develop a strategy how to counter them :D

I have tried to gain access to this forum from many location of Japan, but without success, always being redirected to a different address. My guess is no Japanese in this forum.
PDF is probably banned in Japan. I have full sympathy for the Japanese, who show no interest at all to participate this forum. The same goes for the Koreans. No wonder, talking to Chinese posters here is like talking to the Great Wall of China. Luckily not all Chinese behave so in reality.

There is Japanese but his soul is captured.

Carlosa, have you posted Vietnam acquired Buk missiles? when Russia media such as Sputnik begins to report such a deal or a future deal or a possible deal then the rumor gets an interesting tough.

Đặc biệt, đích thân Đại sứ Nga tại Việt Nam, ông Konstantin Vasilievich Vnukov cũng đã nói về tương lai hệ thống Buk-М3 xuất hiện tại Việt Nam:

"Sự hợp tác trong lĩnh vực quân sự quốc phòng giữa Nga và Việt Nam đã phát triển trong hàng thập kỉ qua, và không bao giờ có những vấn đề trừng phạt hay cấm vận nào được đề ra cả.

Việc các bạn lựa chọn vũ khí nào là quyền quyết định của các bạn. Tôi vẫn thiên về một tương lai tươi sáng cho sự hiện diện của vũ khí Nga trên thị trường vũ khí Việt Nam".

ngatin-viet-nam-se-muabukm3_7151194.jpg

BUK_M3_OMMK.jpg

Let's take Huawei Germany. The company pays slave wages. Including long working hours, command structure top to down, little to no pay for working overtime, discrimination of non-Chinese speakers, worse than with the Japanese.

But we are off topic.

Slaves don't get wages, they don't get to choose which company to work for either. If they don't like Huawei, don't work for them.

Come work with me and I'll show you how we select steel. Otherwise, stfu and get out of this thread. I was talking to the other dude, why are you interfering? Does it pisses you off because I'm better than you and you are not? haha typical Chinese. You guys don't look at facts, you look at fantasy. Hhaha who needs to prove anything to you.

Still just assertions, no facts. I'm double degreed in electrical engineering and medicine, I think I'll pass on your offer. With that said, my Vietnamese girlfriend will make more than I do when she finishes residency, so I won't return the favor and say Viets are brainless :smitten:

Slaves don't get wages, they don't get to choose which company to work for either. If they don't like Huawei, don't work for them.

Still just assertions, no facts. I'm double degreed in electrical engineering and medicine, I think I'll pass on your offer. With that said, my Vietnamese girlfriend will make more than I do when she finishes residency, so I won't return the favor and say Viets are brainless :smitten:

Just an assertion? sure, so does your statement about your double degrees, EE and medicine. You could be some internet troll or loser with no girlfriend. LOL

It goes both ways. I don't care if you agree or don't. Not my problem. But good luck with your double degrees.

Last edited:
Vietnam made or modified multipurpose vehicles

Armor vehicle with mounted machine gun
tkts293524-8-1441098870455.jpg

Xe chống đạn RAM-2000 KM III.

With water cannon
tkts293524-10-1441098870506.jpg

Xe ô tô phun nước phòng chống bạo loạn.

Vehicle with mounted Vietnam made radar
tkts293524-9-1441098870477.jpg

Xe thông tin liên lạc bằng radar do Việt Nam sản xuất.

tkts293524-3-1441098870330.jpg

Các xe thông tin liên lạc bằng radar do Việt Nam sản xuất.

Fire fighting
tkts293524-5-1441098870342.jpg

Các xe chữa cháy và cứu hộ, cứu nạn.

With ladder
tkts293524-7-1441098870437.jpg

Xe bọc thép lắp hệ thống phóng thang.

Hummer with mounted machine gun
tkts293524-6-1441098870354.jpg

Xe chống đạn Hummer H2-LUX trang bị thêm súng máy.

Search and rescue
tkts293524-2-1441098870315.jpg

Xe quân sự được cải hoán để phụ

Back
Top Bottom