What's new

Video of Indians and Pakistani's not shooting at each other

We Love Peace..
YOUTH HAS DIFFERENT VIEWS.....AT ALL..
THE TRADITIONAL LEADERS FROM BOTH SIDES WILL NEVER LEAD THE COUNTRIES TOWARDS PEACE..
IT WILL BE THE YOUTH WHO WILL ERASE THE SIGNS AS ENEMIES.

Lunatics are ruling and peaceful are suffering :( how can we get peace

Nice Video. There are many videos like these in youtube without any hatred, thank god only in pdf and media have this kind of bad attitude

I hope a day comes when Indians and Pakistanis live together peacefully only separated by boundaries but not by hatred. The scenario shown in the video usually happens with Indians and Pakistanis living abroad as both of them consider themselves as desis and are comfortable with each other due to a common culture and language. I had some amazing pakistani friends here in the US where they helped me out a lot in my first workplace and it's the same with my Indian friends who helped new Pakistani guys who came to work there. Indians and Pakistanis including South Indians who have less commonality with Pakistanis could easily get along with each other rather than Americans. We've also seen how respectfully Pakistanis have been treated during their visits to India to meet family or for healthcare and vice-versa Indians visiting Pakistan have also had amazing experiences. I came to know about the intense hatred that exists between Indians and Pakistanis when I joined PDF and obviously media projects only the hatred even though we know the common civilians actually don't hate each other. Both governments should solve the Kashmir dispute peacefully, as both countries won't back off, the current positions of both armies should be made the official border and both countries should utilize the full potential of tourism in that region and help develop Kashmir on either sides of the border.

I hope a day comes when Indians and Pakistanis live together peacefully only separated by boundaries but not by hatred. The scenario shown in the video usually happens with Indians and Pakistanis living abroad as both of them consider themselves as desis and are comfortable with each other due to a common culture and language. I had some amazing pakistani friends here in the US where they helped me out a lot in my first workplace and it's the same with my Indian friends who helped new Pakistani guys who came to work there. Indians and Pakistanis including South Indians who have less commonality with Pakistanis could easily get along with each other rather than Americans. We've also seen how respectfully Pakistanis have been treated during their visits to India to meet family or for healthcare and vice-versa Indians visiting Pakistan have also had amazing experiences. I came to know about the intense hatred that exists between Indians and Pakistanis when I joined PDF and obviously media projects only the hatred even though we know the common civilians actually don't hate each other. Both governments should solve the Kashmir dispute peacefully, as both countries won't back off, the current positions of both armies should be made the official border and both countries should utilize the full potential of tourism in that region and help develop Kashmir on either sides of the border.
Outside the subcontinent mainly Europe Indians and Pakistani get along fine. Sure there maybe diaagreements amongst the youth over silly matters but in general the two communities tolerate eachother. It is common to see Madirs Masjids and Gurdwaras in the same neighbourhoods. Both communities life as neighbours, work colleagues and friends.

I have a very good advice to peacefully resolve all our problems.
LEAVE KASHMIR and stop trying to make the sub-continent into aKHHAND BHARATT.

Not possible in this life chalo khair Kangna Ranawot bechari ab kanwari hi chali jaye gi swarg mein :-//
Kangna Ranaut, KANWARI, you are too damn funny, whoever you are.

Back
Top Bottom