What's new

Video is in Farsi (Iranian car industry & the Mafi that controls it)

Been saying Iran is a mafia society/economy forever as anyone with experience in that society knows how things work on the inside.

Those saying to arrest these thieves and bring him to justice. In Iran there is a saying when everyone is a thief who is going to arrest who?

The republic is corrupted to the core from the conservative blocs to the reformist everyone is doing shady business deals and favoritism. It’s part of how things get done. If you want to arrest someone you would have to put away all factions.

That is why every once in a while you see the factions throw a scapegoat into the public eye to appease the public.

For Iran to get rid of corruption you either need a one party system (communist China) or an absolute ruler (Saddam/Kim Jong). But even then in both cases SOME corruption has to happen in order to keep the loyalists loyal and not plot coups.

Corruption happens in every country on the planet! And if this was simply about profit I could care less!
The main problems I see are
1. The people that started the car Mafia in Iran started it during the Iran-Iraq war and at that time these two families suddenly came up with a lump sum of cash that no one can trace...
2. The main owners and all their family members all either have citizenships in U.S. or U.K. or UAE or all 3 and that by it's self isn't a crime! However, if you take into account that despite all the sanctions placed on Iran, Iranians and anyone who does business with Iran these ppl somehow have had no trouble doing business in the U.S. despite their government connection and ownership of 1/4 of Iko and at the same time have funded US elections then.....
3. During the time the U.S. started increasing sanction pressure these people increased pressure on Iran Khodro by not only denying them parts but also preventing Iran Khodro from buying the parts from other part makers inside Iran that were capable of producing the parts.

So if you put 2 and 2 together then this starts going beyond simple corruption and profiteering! Making the elected officials that backed them not only corrupt but also traitors! And that's something I do have a major problem with!

Corruption happens in every country on the planet! And if this was simply about profit I could care less!
The main problems I see are
1. The people that started the car Mafia in Iran started it during the Iran-Iraq war and at that time these two families suddenly came up with a lump sum of cash that no one can trace...

yes a lot of money was flying around after fall of Shah. That is nothing out of ordinary as the exchange rate was very favorable back then. Iranians also lived aboard back then in Western countries. So who knows where that money came from, how could Iran even trace it. After revolution it was Chaos and mess.

2. The main owners and all their family members all either have citizenships in U.S. or U.K. or UAE or all 3 and that by it's self isn't a crime! However, if you take into account that despite all the sanctions placed on Iran, Iranians and anyone who does business with Iran these ppl somehow have had no trouble doing business in the U.S. despite their government connection and ownership of 1/4 of Iko and at the same time have funded US elections then.....

Not really surprising. Top government officials and their families along with the elite rich of Iran have family members living in Western countries. Do you forget Rafsanjani’s son lived in England? Or that Saleh and Rouhani are American educated? Children of government officials could buy citizenship via their diplomatic connections.

And the most restrictive sanctions didn’t come till 2008 onward. So business wasn’t as hard as you make post revolution till really Trump came into power.

3. During the time the U.S. started increasing sanction pressure these people increased pressure on Iran Khodro by not only denying them parts but also preventing Iran Khodro from buying the parts from other part makers inside Iran that were capable of producing the parts.

So if you put 2 and 2 together then this starts going beyond simple corruption and profiteering! Making the elected officials that backed them not only corrupt but also traitors! And that's something I do have a major problem with!

Iran doesn’t suffer from “simple” corruption. It suffers from system corruption. It’s why Iran ranks as one of the worst place in the world to do business in terms of protection/fairness/necessary laws&regulation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom