What's new

Video is in Farsi (Iranian car industry & the Mafi that controls it)

Do you have the same problems with Peugot as we do with Honda, Toyota and Suzuki?

Do you have the same problems with Peugot as we do with Honda, Toyota and Suzuki?

The video is about Iran's car industry and a Mafi of part makers and importers who so far have purchased 25% of Iran Khordro and wanna monopolize and take control of Iran's car industry and with it various aspects of Iran's economic and political policies.... And what's more interesting is that they and their families are duel citizens of countries like the U.S. and no one actually knows where their main start off money came from...

Iran has so many Kia Prides or they call Saipa but one Iranian assembled car that was classy was the Peykan which was based on the Hillman Hunter the problem with Iran auto industry is sanctions and basically few companies who monopolize the market

So now the question is, why are these rats not being dealt with? Take the industry out of their hands!

That's why the story needs to spread so that no Iranian president would ever dare put someone like Jahangari into his cabinet so these filth start loosing their political backings....

Didn't you seen the Majles officially told the Judiciary to further investigate them and they gave them prof of violations and corruption and then the judiciary under the Jarijani Mafia basically refused to investigate! Let just hope Raeesi does better and the fact that this video is now out is great news so hopefully he'll take them down!

Speaking of my self when people like Rafii poor and other like him kept saying Jahangiri was a corrupt traitors.... I personally never believed it! Not for one second! I always thought he was simply playing politics at least that was unit today when I watched this video!

Or you could purchase it legally and support the producer:
اختاپوس | سینمامارکت

Watch it 1st then if you can afford it buy it and gift it to some one that's what i'll do! I think the most important thing even for the producer is to get the truth out and show all Iranians exactly who these ppl are and exactly who Rohani has elected as his number 2!!!! Jahangiri should be rotting in jail!

Rafii rast megheh 100 rahmat beh bi deen ha choon Omid Dana keh had e aghal vatan foroshi nemekonan!
va khak e alam bar sarreh man e bacheh Mosalmooni keh ba raaayam vatan forosh-haai choon Jahangiri o ro kar ovordam!!!! vay bar ma!
First of all..thank you for the video..I watched it in full (300% profit!! wow!)...obvious solution is that these crooked 25% shareholder mafia families be cut off from influencing the government and that is not so hard..having done that I think a fundamental solution (short of taking over the company which is not good) will be to create competition by starting a totally new Auto production factory using honest Iranian investors money (and there are lots of that kicking around in Iran) under the supervision of (hate to say that) Sepah and with reasonable return on investment (not freaking 300%).Government role will be just being a regulator. A Sepah sponsored Auto with reasonable quality and price can be possible even though it should not be the job of a military org to do auto industry .

Been saying Iran is a mafia society/economy forever as anyone with experience in that society knows how things work on the inside.

Those saying to arrest these thieves and bring him to justice. In Iran there is a saying when everyone is a thief who is going to arrest who?

The republic is corrupted to the core from the conservative blocs to the reformist everyone is doing shady business deals and favoritism. It’s part of how things get done. If you want to arrest someone you would have to put away all factions.

That is why every once in a while you see the factions throw a scapegoat into the public eye to appease the public.

For Iran to get rid of corruption you either need a one party system (communist China) or an absolute ruler (Saddam/Kim Jong). But even then in both cases SOME corruption has to happen in order to keep the loyalists loyal and not plot coups.

First of all..thank you for the video..I watched it in full (300% profit!! wow!)...obvious solution is that these crooked 25% shareholder mafia families be cut off from influencing the government and that is not so hard..having done that I think a fundamental solution (short of taking over the company which is not good) will be to create competition by starting a totally new Auto production factory using honest Iranian investors money (and there are lots of that kicking around in Iran) under the supervision of (hate to say that) Sepah and with reasonable return on investment (not freaking 300%).Government role will be just being a regulator. A Sepah sponsored Auto with reasonable quality and price can be possible even though it should not be the job of a military org to do auto industry .
The auto industry is already having to turn to the defence ministry just to get certain systems manufactured.
https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/...nse-ministry-to-manufacture-470-auto-parts-mp
The most unbelievable thing is that despite the known vulnerability of the automotive manufacturing sector to sanctions that was shown all the way back in ahmadinejads time,there was no effort made by either rouhanis government nor the industry itself to reduce or eliminate these vulnerabilities despite all of the problems that they inflicted on iran back in the ahmadinejad era.Its literally beyond fvcking unbelievable that it was all allowed to happen again.I think any management that is this criminally incompetent needs to be speedily replaced,if not criminally investigated for fraud and/or sabotage.

Back
Top Bottom