What's new

Video Gamers report in!

dyaaaam!!how do you feel about car controlling!?:crazy_pilot:
not as good as game... but I got use to it after playing for a whie... worst handling I have ever experienced is of Ace Combat Assault Horizon..... pathetic

currently playing sniper elite 3
old texture but awesome game.... specially after killing effects.. x ray and all

not as good as game... but I got use to it after playing for a whie... worst handling I have ever experienced is of Ace Combat Assault Horizon..... pathetic

Nothing wrong with Ace Combat Assault Horizon maybe you are just bad pilot, it is even better than Fires of Liberation.

Nothing wrong with Ace Combat Assault Horizon maybe you are just bad pilot, it is even better than Fires of Liberation.
I can assure you m not a bad pilot.. trust me it have one of the worst control....may be as per the expectation... because my expectations are always high with high end games

I can assure you m not a bad pilot.. trust me it have one of the worst control....may be as per the expectation... because my expectations are always high with high end games

For me it's controls are better than previous Ace Combat and personally I rate it High...it all comes to individual if he/she can't pilot it well the blame goes in-game controlling...it gets 4 star rating out of 5 that is something which mean you are in minority.

You can write complaint to Project Aces who developed it or to the publisher Namco Bandai.

For me it's controls are better than previous Ace Combat and personally I rate it High...it all comes to individual if he/she can't pilot it well the blame goes in-game controlling...it gets 4 star rating out of 5 that is something which mean you are in minority.

You can write complaint to Project Aces who developed it or to the publisher Namco Bandai.
I have already seen hell lots of complaints about control... even you can go to kickass.to in comments section you can see it.. its not just me....

I do. Do you have the add ons too?
yeah all three....just cant get enough of it:yay:

can't wait for far cry 4, rideable elephants etc in the Himalyas ..
:smokin:
its got freaking rickshaws maann :smitten:!!!
can't wait to role play as a terrorist rickshaw driver!!

I am a PC gamer kid and playing ROME:TOTAL WAR nowadays

Romebox.jpg
my bro is maaaaaaaaaad about this game!

Last edited:
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

What free-to-play MMORPG games are good these days? Seems like WoW is never going free-to-play. What mmorpg games do you play and post suggestions please.

I recently found my old Rome Total War game while shuffling through some old stuff, I started all over again, still just as fun as it was.

Back
Top Bottom