What's new

Video Gamers report in!

I recently found my old Rome Total War game while shuffling through some old stuff, I started all over again, still just as fun as it was.
I play it 24/7 before aftari , after sehri, before sehri :D
mera bas chale to pura din khelun :cool:

I have been playing Destiny PS4 beta, good game. Console was collecting dust for 7 months.

Dude i guess this isn't free. Have you played Perfect World? It's more like World of Warcraft. I want to try something like that also with a larger virtual world and a player base.

Last edited:
Dude i guess this isn't free. Have you played Perfect World? It's more like World of Warcraft. I want to try something like that also with a larger virtual world and a player base.

idk swtor was the only MMO i ever bothered with.

hey while starting Arma 3 it gives me error
Capture1.PNG

it gives same error while playing XCOM enemy unknown ...can any one help?

OMG, help me, are there any cheats for Command and Conquer Red Alert 3?

Hey @Koovie , guess which tank I just unlocked in WoT, the Indien Panzer, I never knew this project even existed. Its an amazing medium tank, good mobility and armor and works like a sniper. Not good for close combat though, but insanely better than the Panther 2 which I just hated

OMG, help me, are there any cheats for Command and Conquer Red Alert 3?
You can use google , people still playing red alert these days :what:

Hey @Koovie , guess which tank I just unlocked in WoT, the Indien Panzer, I never knew this project even existed. Its an amazing medium tank, good mobility and armor and works like a sniper. Not good for close combat though, but insanely better than the Panther 2 which I just hated

You can use google , people still playing red alert these days :what:

Wow, you are already that far? Since when are you playing?

I am still stuck with the KV 2 :P

But I am playing more War Thunder lately.

Wow, you are already that far? Since when are you playing?

I am still stuck with the KV 2 :P

But I am playing more War Thunder lately.
I registered in 2012, started playing during my final year coll internships (coz we had nothing to do at work). Then left it for a while during placement season, started again some 4 weeks back :mad:, i wanted to expend all the frustration which builds up over the week so only game on weekends.

Have researched the German lines till Indien Panzer and Panther-2, didnt play other countries. Those KV's are insanely slow but heavily armored. Wait till you get the KV1S, that's a good tank. KV-2's turret is just :disagree:, I wonder what the designers were thinking, its a huge *** target

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom