What's new

Video Gamers report in!

So damn true.

Also, what server are you on?
And, Is your region Europe?
if so, I'm on killian. The glorious chicken.
Yeah my region is Europe. I am on Fraya. I don't want to get in a PvP server with this shitty laptop. :P

I don't play MMORPG anymore but if you guys looking for a MMOFPS go for Planetside 2 its best one out there currently.I stopped playing Battlefield 4 because of this game in my eyes its even better.

Last edited:
Weed has me screwed for a moment here guys....
Green, Brown, Whatever the kind...

just got 'wings of prey'

not bad, though I'm stuck on the second tutorial after finally configuring the hat switch to work, dafuq do I order all my wingmen -me to take down that nazi bomb truck :hitwall:

but I'm only a few minutes in.... hopefully figure it out in a day or so :guns:

decent graphics, aircraft handling.. pretty good.. good fun on "simulator" mode

any fans here ?

arma>kiddy arcade crap

just got 'wings of prey'

not bad, though I'm stuck on the second tutorial after finally configuring the hat switch to work, dafuq do I order all my wingmen -me to take down that nazi bomb truck :hitwall:

any fans here ?

arma>kiddy arcade crap

Arma is for nerds who don't have a life and can spend days on end playing a military simulator.

Anyone play Deadspace series? Awesome game if you are into survival games with sifi/ outerspace/ alien/ horror themes!

dead-space-3.jpg

Arma is for nerds who don't have a life and can spend days on end playing a military simulator.
I suppose you're right

but it's still pretty fun to play, I only made it to the part where you need the UAV off the dead guy and have to find the mortar crew... kept dying there :(

looking fwd to beat it one of these days

but these guys take it to a whole other level of insane lol

I kinda like it though, "walking" 5 km to objective is fun :D

survive/adapt/win mast hai (even without any mods)

hopefully someday arma/lock on integration :woot:

just got 'wings of prey'

any fans here ?

DUDE:

Download War Thunder ASAP

Its from the makers of Wings of Prey and already a huge success with over 5 million players without even leaving the Beta stage. BTW its 100% free 2 play.

If you are into aerial combat from the 1930s over WW2 to the early Cold War you have to get this.

Come and we can squad up :D I need a squad mate.

War Thunder - Next-Gen MMO Combat Game for PC, Mac and Playstation4 | Play for free now! -

PS: You can also drive tanks :

DUDE:

Download War Thunder ASAP

Its from the makers of Wings of Prey and already a huge success with over 5 million players without even leaving the Beta stage. BTW its 100% free 2 play.

If you are into aerial combat from the 1930s over WW2 to the early Cold War you have to get this.

Come and we can squad up :D I need a squad mate.

War Thunder - Next-Gen MMO Combat Game for PC, Mac and Playstation4 | Play for free now! -

PS: You can also drive tanks :
sweet ! hope free2play doesn't mean pay2win here but I'll have a look later in the evening, thanks :tup:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom