What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Andromeda's problem was the unengaging story more than anything. Graphics were acceptable.

We'll never again experience the sheer drama and emotional investment in a ME game that came with ME 2 though. Can't be topped I feel.

Andromeda's problem was the unengaging story more than anything. Graphics were acceptable.

We'll never again experience the sheer drama and emotional investment in a ME game that came with ME 2 though. Can't be topped I feel.
Not even one moment in andromeda came close to this level
In andromeda the krogan was a boring cocky oldilocks, the asari was a butt ugly slob,the turian was just a generic low self esteem high street smart character,both the new alien races were boring and annoyinjg among the human only Kora had something of a respectable story and personality

Bioware was lost after they got consultancy from frikin Anita Sarkesian

Not even one moment in andromeda came close to this level
In andromeda the krogan was a boring cocky oldilocks, the asari was a butt ugly slob,the turian was just a generic low self esteem high street smart character,both the new alien races were boring and annoyinjg among the human only Kora had something of a respectable story and personality

Bioware was lost after they got consultancy from frikin Anita Sarkesian

So true. It was literally boring beyond belief. The various personalities were undeveloped and what few realistic character emotions there were came across as contrived.

So true. It was literally boring beyond belief. The various personalities were undeveloped and what few realistic character emotions there were came across as contrived.
The new alien races left a lot to be desired. I mean be it the Krogan,Hanar,Volus all alien races were interesting and different in Me trilogy
The new races in andromeda just looked like reskined versions if old trilogy races.
As for the character themselves all part from Cora were down right annoying. Who wrote that script buzzfeed?

Last edited:
The new alien races left a lot to be desired. I mean be it the Krogan,Hanar,Volus all alien races were interesting and different in Me trilogy the new races just looked like reskined versions if old races.
As for the character themselves all part from Cora were down right annoying. Who wrote that script buzzfeed?
Sir can you tell me about your console/system

Would Pakistan allow the JF17 thunder to be in Ace Combat 7??

It would be great to see the Jf17 making its way into video games.

Ace Combat 7 mainly has American and Russian planes it would be great to have something from Pakistan.

FB_IMG_1562565701432.jpg

Anybody playing the remastered version of COD modern warfare?

If so, what are your thoughts, positive or negative?

Subscribe my channel for more upcoming Vids and Benchmarks :)

Anybody playing the remastered version of COD modern warfare?

If so, what are your thoughts, positive or negative?
Played it yesterday after I dusted off my Rig after ages, u can watch my gameplay on my channel. Remastered Graphics are awsome, more realistic than many.

I play on the one X.

Brings back some nostalgic memories when I used to play it constantly back in the day.

Only thing I don’t miss are the campers. Still plenty of them...

Back
Top Bottom