What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Is naybody here into Total Wars? Not the warhammer? @Zibago @KAL-EL @LeGenD
Not really am more of an RPG junkie
The newest game in my arsenal is PoE2

View attachment 572347

When gameplay and story was more important than graphics...
You are in to classics eh :D
iu

Is naybody here into Total Wars? Not the warhammer? @Zibago @KAL-EL @LeGenD
For me the most important thing in a game is the story and setting

i loved playing Commando, wish they make a remake of it along with Dune 2 (it later evolved into C&C franchise)

Dune and Dune 2 were amazing.

I hope they make a proper remake of Dune 2.

I hate that warhammer fantasy shitt, for me medieval 2 tw & rome rw are the best.
And i still play them.
Hated warhammer. Loved Medieval, and Rome 1. Didnt like Rome 2. Loved Atilla. Loved Napoleon and played it the most. Liked Shogun 2. Wanted to try Three Kingdoms. PC not upto task as of now.

Loved Arena. But somehow when i played it was in closed beta and battles used to start alright and i used to great but they had this CPU LAG which for Goddamned reason kept increasing at a constant rate and eventually it would be as i am getting 1000+ ping. And that wasnt good. They didnt or couldnt fix the issue so i stopped. I loved the dynamics man. 10v10 armies and great maps. Extremely fun when u know ur entire team. Otherwise archer and artillery gits with Caesar and Cynane will wreck u with friendly fire. If not that then some noobs with cav will charge u from behind trying to charge enemy locked with you, not realizing mechanics here are far more realistic. Overall it was a great game and sometimes it would get on your nerves.
You should try that. They were going to add eastern factions too, including persians.

Hated warhammer. Loved Medieval, and Rome 1. Didnt like Rome 2. Loved Atilla. Loved Napoleon and played it the most. Liked Shogun 2. Wanted to try Three Kingdoms. PC not upto task as of now.

Loved Arena. But somehow when i played it was in closed beta and battles used to start alright and i used to great but they had this CPU LAG which for Goddamned reason kept increasing at a constant rate and eventually it would be as i am getting 1000+ ping. And that wasnt good. They didnt or couldnt fix the issue so i stopped. I loved the dynamics man. 10v10 armies and great maps. Extremely fun when u know ur entire team. Otherwise archer and artillery gits with Caesar and Cynane will wreck u with friendly fire. If not that then some noobs with cav will charge u from behind trying to charge enemy locked with you, not realizing mechanics here are far more realistic. Overall it was a great game and sometimes it would get on your nerves.
You should try that. They were going to add eastern factions too, including persians.

EDIT: Just checked, they shut it down. It was Great IDea.:(

On October 25th, when the world is threatened, you’ll have to get your hands dirty so the world stays clean. In a desperate mission, Captain Price and the SAS will partner alongside the CIA and the Urzikstani Liberation Force to retrieve stolen chemical weapons. The heart-racing fight will take you from London to the Middle East and other global locations, as this joint task force battles to stop full-scale global war. Lines will be drawn, your resolve will be tested, and the world will look to you to do what needs to be done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom