What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Bro, on the PS3 they are hacking like crazy in MW2.. Like super jumping, god mode, etc, etc, etc.

I remember the 10th prestige was hacked within a week of the game's release, not to mention the care package, javelin, knife glitch etc.

Bro, on the PS3 they are hacking like crazy in MW2.. Like super jumping, god mode, etc, etc, etc.

How often does it happen on the PS3?

I've got Xbox and PC for the purposes of gaming. It happens rarely on the Xbox 360, and it happens VERY often on the PC.

I really don't know why people cheat though. Takes all the fun out of it. :D

I've got Xbox and PC for the purposes of gaming. It happens rarely on the Xbox 360, and it happens VERY often on the PC.

Xbox is moderated and very difficult to hack. The PC and PS3 are not since they're both free services. It happens a lot on the PS3 and hardly anyone cares. That's why Xbox is my home console. I don't mind paying the £50 a year for a great service.

I dont know, but the last two times I tryed to play MW2 I ended up super-jumping or seeing a guy in his kill cam going through a menu selecting cheats like "god mode" and such.(no joke)

I remember playing the PC version its also very hacked... Auto aiming a stuff.

Xbox is moderated and very difficult to hack. The PC and PS3 are not since they're both free services. It happens a lot on the PS3 and hardly anyone cares. That's why Xbox is my home console. I don't mind paying the £50 a year for a great service.

That's a good point actually, moderated service vs. free service.

so far on the ps3 I haven't come across any hackers

I dont know, but the last two times I tryed to play MW2 I ended up super-jumping or seeing a guy in his kill cam going through a menu selecting cheats like "god mode" and such.(no joke)

I've seen a hack where the guy could aim at anyone and knife them no matter how far away they were.

Well, it's moderated but that doesn't mean that you don't get to meet a lot of a**holes.

Everyone talks so much sh*t on Xbox live lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously Battlefield is going to be the best FPS game guys. If they could get the framerate to 60, I think all the CoD noobs would come on it too.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Everyone talks so much sh*t on Xbox live lol.

The downside of getting a free mic with every purchase. :lol:

BTW, does anyone here use a gaming headset?

Tritton_AX180_1.jpg

I use this, it works with everything.

Back
Top Bottom