What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Can't wait for Battlefield 3! I'm currently playing Black Ops. Add me if you want a game of zombies. My gamertag is the same as my username here. Just send me a message saying PDF and I'll know. :)

i'm never buying another treyarch game ever again

black ops was a piece of crap

Multiplayer is boring, I think CoD is just getting boring now in general but the Zombie mode is still as addicting as ever. BFBC2 IMO was the best FPS last year. Halo Reach just disappointed me. I was a big Fan of Halo 1, 2 and 3.

Treyarch is the worst thing that has ever happened to CoD. They should shut them down and go infinity ward only. Oh I heard they formed a new studio called 'sledgehammer' to participate in MW3

Minecraft is amazing! Loving the Beta 1.3 update with smooth lighting!

Treyarch is the worst thing that has ever happened to CoD. They should shut them down and go infinity ward only. Oh I heard they formed a new studio called 'sledgehammer' to participate in MW3

Actually, right now Treyarch have done a great job of keeping the community happy. They've been addressing every exploit and glitch with patches in mere weeks. Infinity Ward is in bits right now. As fun as MW2 was, it still was the most unbalanced CoD ever made and certainly the most frustrating game.

I miss being a god in MW2.

In black ops, you die every 3 seconds.

HERP DERP RC CAR DEATH DERP

I miss being a god in MW2.

In black ops, you die every 3 seconds.

HERP DERP RC CAR DEATH DERP

I hate the RC car! like I said, CoD has gotten boring. I'm biding my time till Battlefield 3 comes out.

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Its because you suck at it.. Ima beast, unlike u.. :P

What was your K/D in MW2?

I dont play MW2, because on the PS3 everyone is hacking..

In Blackops is K/D is 2.26, overall accuracy 23.21% M16 accuracy 27.69%..:cheesy:

I dont play MW2, because on the PS3 everyone is hacking..

In Blackops is K/D is 2.26, overall accuracy 23.21% M16 accuracy 27.69%..:cheesy:

Cool, add me PSN is IIdeleteduserII. I hardly play PS3 anymore but I might give you a game. :) My KD in Black Ops is 2.60 with like 17% accuracy (I like to spray, I know: "that's what she said" :D). AK-47 is my favourite gun with dual mags.

Back
Top Bottom