What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Black ops 1's campaign is very good on same scale as MW series on other hand i didn't like 2's campaign for some reason its up to you but be sure to play 1.

thanks bro but im thinking of playing batllefield 3
im just got too bored of COD for now :P

I just got me a ps4 gta5 +last of us bundle plus killzone and far cry 4 along with it. :)

I have started killzone campaign a day ago and played 2 hours which is pretty difficult compared to other fps but I like the game. I cant' find out how to fire the railgun laser thing though and it's got me killed a lot trying to. :lol:

I will spoil it so get ready, Kill zone campaign is about your city being occuipped/invaded by this other human species or something. You have to fight back for it I guess, this is what I understood from it so far.

Sucks though I can't play anymore for now, got finals week and won't be able to play until next week for a little then still another week of studying. After that during break I will be able to, looking forward to playing some fun games. :D

bro are you hazzy 997?

thanks bro but im thinking of playing batllefield 3
im just got too bored of COD for now :P
in case you haven't already, check out the operation flashpoint games if you want just a little bit more than rambo style run n gun with a story.

I recommend 'Red River' first, and maybe 'dragon rising' later if you like it, and then there's arma if you want to go full geek.

in case you haven't already, check out the operation flashpoint games if you want just a little bit more than rambo style run n gun with a story.

I recommend 'Red River' first, and maybe 'dragon rising' later if you like it, and then there's arma if you want to go full geek.

Thanks buddy ill look forward to all these games :)

I prefer playing RPGs more than FPS... I really suck at them! :undecided: Besides, I won't be playing any games.. Not until my exams are going finish this January.

Just completed CALLL OF DUTY MW 1,2 and 3 in 6 days, the story was awesome but ends so quickly.
but enjoyed playing it , the names were funny like soap , price , truck , sandman :D
Plus i want to know how good is COD black ops?
Before black ops play cod: world at war; the story is interlinked. You'll love Gary Oldman's voiceover as Seargent Reznov of the glorious Red Army. You play a Soviet trooper starting from Stalingrad and end up capturing the Reichstag

I started playing Skyrim. Though 2 years late due to commitment but I'm not impressed with the overall gameplay.

Call Of Duty- Advanced Warfare! <3

Thanks buddy ill look forward to all these games :)
these are mostly supposed to be multiplayer run and gun style games anyway, the single player 'story' aspect is just an embellishment. and with games like titanfall now even that's dying out :(

I played the shit out of the the 1st modern warfare but nothing since, just do the campaigns for the lulz and some entertainment and delete it, no point paying for this crap as far as I'm concerned

I don't do multiplayer anymore, why pay for a MP oriented game :P ? but those 'captain price' and 'soap' games were like a movie, good stuff :enjoy:

make sure you do this one

currently playing COD modern warfare 2 and 3 special ops...but i dont know how to play multiplayer on PC...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom