What's new

Video Gamers report in!

sweet ! hope free2play doesn't mean pay2win here but I'll have a look later in the evening, thanks :tup:

Absolutely not. I ve not spent any real money on it and I am already at Tier IV (out of V) with planes. I am already researching my first jets.

Of course real money can be used to unlock modifications, ammo types and planes immediately but that does not give you any advantage.

hmm, no desi servers, but considering it's not an fps.. does it not make much of a difference here or what ?

Play RUSE, Company of heroes and (Empire earth II) who want present modern day war. Empire earth II has from soldier, tanks,Artillery,mortars,MRLS, submarines, ballistic submarines, aircraft carrier, battleship,destroyer and frigates too. For a simulator type games play arma 3 although I dont really like it for its sluggish gameplay.

I made a entry video for my minecraft Lets Play on hardcore difficulty.
here are two versions of it.
Which one do you think is better?

Absolutely not. I ve not spent any real money on it and I am already at Tier IV (out of V) with planes. I am already researching my first jets.

Of course real money can be used to unlock modifications, ammo types and planes immediately but that does not give you any advantage.
@Koovie u r on SEA server or US Server? whats ur Nick Name in WoT?

yeah, I have this downloaded and ready to go as well.. will fire it up in the next couple hours sometime, hope the servers aren't a problem.

Anyone tried the plague Inc Evolved? game?
small game but every interesting,you play as a biological viruses,plagues, you infect the world finish humanity all the while evolving yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom