What's new

VHP demands ban on entry of non-Hindus into Kashi

well what can i say its your own organisation.

Since i have few friends in VHP and i may not agree with all of their demands but atleast if they are against entry of Muslims at Holiest sites of hinduism in Kashi then i agree with VHP atleast in this case.

It can save both sides of blame game as well.

Cool. Seems VHP and you have many traits in common. Now that we know your opinion, let us be happy with that, let's not shove it down our throat. :)

Honestly i have no problem, Kashi is the utmost holiest of hindu worshipping sites, they want to ban non-muslims from entering.. fine.. its theirs choice.
Example is of Saudi Arabia, where in the Muslim holiest cities of Makkah and Madinah non-muslims are forbiden to enter, but if india do like them, they should stop claiming to be a secular country first.

So VHP is interested in banning entry of Muslims at archaeological sites ?

Kashi and the areas isnt more related to some Hindu rituals sites?

Understand this madam, for a Hindu even the mud and dirt of this area is holy. People dream of dying there as one believes one goes directly to the Lord Shiva's abode. I am saying once again this is the holiest of the holiest of any holy place for Hindus where one goes atleast once in a life time to fulfill this life 's true meaning.

I don't know what those lunatics want or don't want, i have no business in that. They can rave and rant as much they want.

Seems Pakistanis are more happy with VHP's demand than Indians! :lol:

Anyone wants to adopt Togadia here? :lol:

I don't understand how non-entry of Muslims is gonging to stop terror attacks.

Can anyone recognize a Terrorist if disguised as a devotee?

Same thing happened in Akshardham Temple attack ,the terrorists put on vermillion on their forehead to fit in and gain entry into the temple premises.

Honestly i have no problem, Kashi is the utmost holiest of hindu worshipping sites, they want to ban non-muslims from entering.. fine.. its theirs choice.
Example is of Saudi Arabia, where in the Muslim holiest cities of Makkah and Madinah non-muslims are forbiden to enter, but if india do like them, they should stop claiming to be a secular country first.

Yaar, C'mon! You have no problem, she has no problem..............we know ! It's us Indians who have problem with the VHP. Someone should pull down that Togadia's pants & give him a proper spanking & wash his mouth out with soap.:sick:

Cool. Seems VHP and you have many traits in common. Now that we know your opinion, let us be happy with that, let's not shove it down our throat. :)

Nobody is shoving this up you. Just my opinion you can disagree with it.

and oh btw dont resort to personal attacks as usual.

Atleast VHP says what is in their mind wrong or right thats another matter.;) here many bhartiyas make up things just for face saving.

So VHP is interested in banning entry of Muslims at archaeological sites ?
Kashi and the areas isnt more related to some Hindu rituals sites?

Either you are being naive or sarcastic. I will give my reply separately.

If you are being naive, There is no mention of VHP prohibiting entry of non-muslims into archaeological sites. Nothing changes there. Only entry near the places of worship in Varanasi and near the Ghats where rituals are being held. Fact is we all know that this is not possible in India today.

If you are being sarcastic, well then have a good day siding with VHP... lets see a similar argument from you when Ayodhya and Ram Janmabhoomi is under discussion.

I don't understand how non-entry of Muslims is gonging to stop terror attacks.

Can anyone recognize a Terrorist if disguised as a devotee?

Same thing happened in Akshardham Temple attack ,the terrorists put on vermillion on their forehead to fit in and gain entry into the temple premises.

It may not stop any bad incident because we still dont know who did it.

But I see ban on entry of Muslims in Holiest sites of Hindus is Good for the Muslims atleast they can be saved from blaming for any untoward incident there since they are not allowed to be on those sites.

This can also atleast put a break on some communal blame

Atleast VHP says what is in their mind wrong or right thats another matter.;) here many bhartiyas make up things just for face saving.

Best not to tar everyone with the same brush. That would make an a discussion impossible if everyone accused everyone else of lying like you have done here.

If you can't prove what you have said, an apology would be nice. Surprising but nice!

Either you are being naive or sarcastic. I will give my reply separately.

If you are being naive, There is no mention of VHP prohibiting entry of non-muslims into archaeological sites. Nothing changes there. Only entry near the places of worship in Varanasi and near the Ghats where rituals are being held. Fact is we all know that this is not possible in India today.

If you are being sarcastic, well then have a good day siding with VHP... lets see a similar argument from you when Ayodhya and Ram Janmabhoomi is under discussion.

1. First of all i am not sarcastic at all i was replying to the post which said something about archaeological sites. since ban on anyone's visit there can not be made possible so i would disagree with it.

2. As far as ghats and other ritual sites of Hindus if there is ban on Muslims then not a big deal neither unjustified because they have no business there as non Muslims have no business in Kaaba.

3. NO Ayodhya is a disputed site and a wrong decision does not make it ramjhanam bhomi neither ram lala can fight a legal battle according to all international laws and against Secularism laws.

comparing Ayodhya with Kashi is wrong in itself

Nobody is shoving this up you. Just my opinion you can disagree with it.

and oh btw dont resort to personal attacks as usual.

How is it a personal attack? Because I replied your post? :s

True, I should refrain from doing that!

It may not stop any bad incident because we still dont know who did it.

But I see ban on entry of Muslims in Holiest sites of Hindus is Good for the Muslims atleast they can be saved from blaming for any untoward incident there since they are not allowed to be on those sites

Good point.Even its primarily the VHP bunch who strongly believe so.

But isn't that just submitting directly to what the terrorists wanted in the first place. Communal divide ?

And if such a law is made prohibiting Muslims or any non-Hindu groups from visiting Hindu holy places,not only we are alienating that group but also directly linking terrorism with religion,which will further exacerbate the religious unity .

Last edited:
1. First of all i am not sarcastic at all i was replying to the post which said something about archaeological sites. since ban on anyone's visit there can not be made possible so i would disagree with it.

Given your exemplary track record,I some how dont buy it. ;)

2. As far as ghats and other ritual sites of Hindus if there is ban on Muslims then not a big deal neither unjustified because they have no business there as non Muslims have no business in Kaaba.

India is NOT KSA.There is a constitutionally mandated right for every Indian to settle in any part of India of his choice and we dont think it is necessary to go back on it because of the actions of some bloody effing retards.

3. NO Ayodhya is a disputed site and a wrong decision does not make it ramjhanam bhomi neither ram lala can fight a legal battle according to all international laws and against Secularism laws.

comparing Ayodhya with Kashi is wrong in itself

It amuses me to see who is talking about secularism. IPC (the only valid law inside the Indian border) allows for the deity itself to be represented in the court.The other laws you are mentioning are worth a rat's posterior here.

Back
Top Bottom