What's new

VHP demands ban on entry of non-Hindus into Kashi

The reason is that Temple is a holy place and there are certain rules to be followed before once prays in the temple. For e.g. you cannot be drunk, or have eaten non veg, or be unclean etc.

I am still waiting for your answer. Once you give me I will be happy to educate you despite your mind games.

Did you bury or Burn your grandparents ? ... its pretty simple. No need for a long speech. Just one word is enough.
--
for me ans is one word...
but i am refraining because .. its no way make my arguement /points weak or strong..
be in your opinion.. let be in mine..
--
i asked you so many question which is ON TOPIC refer that or bye bye
--

--
for me ans is one word...
but i am refraining because .. its no way make my arguement /points weak or strong..
be in your opinion.. let be in mine..
--
i asked you so many question which is ON TOPIC refer that or bye bye
--

You are hiding behind a LIE ...... that demonstrates an intent to mislead and do Propaganda rather than seek the truth.

You have no point except some silly childish bollywoodish one liners about "religion" and an agenda.

You are hiding behind a LIE ...... that demonstrates an intent to mislead and do Propaganda rather than seek the truth.

You have no point except some silly childish bollywoodish one liners about "religion" and an agenda.
--
hee..
happy delusion..
be on topic or bye bye

So WHY are you LYING ? Why don't your come clean ? What is your religion ? :azn:
--
clean and religion.. get a life..
i am indian ..
period..
as my relgion nothing to do woth this thread..
do you ask doctor his relgion before operation..?
so talk on topic

--
clean and religion.. get a life..
i am indian ..
period..
as my relgion nothing to do woth this thread..
do you ask doctor his relgion before operation..?
so talk on topic

We are discussing a religious place you Moron :lol: ........ not about removing my appendix.

We are discussing a religious place you Moron :lol: ........ not about removing my appendix.
--
dear ...
who said its ONLY relgious.. ?
its politcal.. noting else..
some fragment trying to make thier relevance that it..
--
your or my relgion nothing to do with it..
--
those people who decide to hear first some one relgion than argument are still not understood what humanity and logic . rule of law is

--
better stick to topic and ans qustion why only kashi... why not kedarnath ?
--
Dont be thekedar of relgion... its not 7th century

--
dear ...
who said its ONLY relgious.. ?
its politcal.. noting else..
some fragment trying to make thier relevance that it..
--
your or my relgion nothing to do with it..
--
those people who decide to hear first some one relgion than argument are still not understood what humanity and logic . rule of law is

--
better stick to topic and ans qustion why only kashi... why not kedarnath ?
--
Dont be thekedar of relgion... its not 7th century

Distinction of Mixing Religion and Politics belongs to Islam, not Hindus :cheesy:

I am still waiting for you to admit your religion. Then we can talk further.

Distinction of Mixing Religion and Politics belongs to Islam, not Hindus :cheesy:

I am still waiting for you to admit your religion. Then we can talk further.
--
no point talking to anyone who judge messge based on his messger relgion..enough said..
i am out of this thread..cant waste mroe time here

Back
Top Bottom