What's new

Vertical Launch Astra Based Air Defence System (LLQRM) Under Development

Problem with having a conversation with emotional keyboard patriots like you is that you are immune to logic. If I say India has the most powerful military on earth you will jump up and down and applaud every word I type. I post a bitter fact and you start crying foul.

Keep your LMAO in your pocket. Without ToT India R&D is non-existent. Prove me wrong if you can.

Meh...post facts or STFU false flag .

Problem with having a conversation with emotional keyboard patriots like you is that you are immune to logic. If I say India has the most powerful military on earth you will jump up and down and applaud every word I type. I post a bitter fact and you start crying foul.

Keep your LMAO in your pocket. Without ToT India R&D is non-existent. Prove me wrong if you can.

You come with this argument, so according to Burden of proofs please provide your source of information.

Listen here you teenage punk. First of all learn to talk with respect. And you posted "LMAO" in resonse when I said Arjun, LCA etc needs massive foreign inputs.

You moron, do you even know about the engines powering Arjun and LCA? While LCA was stalled for so many years because of American sanctions that stopped export of American engines for the tejas?

Fools like you know nothing except living under the shadow of falsehood. So just STFU and FO from here.

And I asked you if you can prove Indian R&D is worth anything without ToT. As usual you resort to lies and personal attacks to hide your shame. Too bad that morons and losers like you are in India group.

Listen here you teenage punk. First of all learn to talk with respect. And you posted "LMAO" in resonse when I said Arjun, LCA etc needs massive foreign inputs.

You moron, do you even know about the engines powering Arjun and LCA? While LCA was stalled for so many years because of American sanctions that stopped export of American engines for the tejas?

Fools like you know nothing except living under the shadow of falsehood. So just STFU and FO from here.

lol..learn some manners first Mr.False flag.LCA is powered with foreign engines-so what ?
The push for indigenization of all components,without the needed technological base in the country was one of the main reasons for the delays in Tejas program.Also buying foreign engines doesnt count as ToT.

Remember-you said massive foreign inputs in design.

Let me ask you,how much indigenous is the Gripen ?

And statements like 'India still doesnt have source codes for the Brahmos' 'Indian ballistic missiles require foreign help in design' shows your ignorance.

Last edited:
If he ask again

Then give him these links
TRISHUL: BrahMos MRCM Operational With Indian Navy

The Indian companies include private and public sector companies, such as Larsen & Toubro, Godrej & Boyce, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Bharat Earth Movers Ltd, and Electronics Corp of India Ltd. While the Indian firms are providing the MRCM’s airframe, launch tubes, wheeled MALs and MCPs, digitised inertial navigation and flight control systems, fire-control system, imaging infra-red seeker, secure two-way data links, and mission software, Russian companies like NPO Mashinostroyenia and GRANIT Central Scientific Research Institute are providing the liquid-fuel ramjet engine, and the SGH active radar seeker for the missile’s anti-ship variant. All these components and sub-systems are finally installed and integrated at the BIC.

Interesting read, also with comment section. Very Knowledgeable.

TRISHUL: Maiden Launch Of Submarine-Launched BrahMos-1 Supersonic MRCM
TRISHUL: 44th Successful Firing Of BrahMos-1 Supersonic LACM

And I asked you if you can prove Indian R&D is worth anything without ToT. As usual you resort to lies and personal attacks to hide your shame. Too bad that morons and losers like you are in India group.
Dont change the topic, be precise, come with supportive links. I appreciate it.

But if you want to just blabber, then this is not the right place for you.

Dont change the topic, be precise, come with supportive links. I appreciate it.

But if you want to just blabber, then this is not the right place for you.

You must have realized it by now, he is ZERO facts and only full of foolish Opinions and Loud Rhetorics. :lol:

He is never going to produce ANY link or proof, just some more loud obnoxious whining.

A loser like you speaks with insults and you dare talk about manners? Talk about hypocrisy.

LCA is powered by foreign engines because India cannot design its own. THAT is what. And since you do not have access to newspapers you would not know that whenever India buys foreign ToT is included in the deal.

Only a retard would compare LCA with Grippen. Grippen is a 4th gen aircraft, LCA is not even inducted. How many countries have ordered for LCA? Even the IAF was arm-twisted by DRDO. The Abram tanks of US army also has a German gun, that does not mean USA is dependent on foreign imports.

But for India every nut, bolt has to be imported. Without Russian help there is no Brahmos, without Russian help no ballistic missiles, no nuclear submarines, no aircraft carriers.

Retards like you will believe India can defeat USA in war. But every Indian is not a dumb loser like you who can be easily brainwashed.

Do not spam here if you do not have articles and facts to back your claims.

LOL. Still lamenting, still flashing that inferiority complex and still no evidence of anything except for loud obnoxious and stale repeated rending of perpetual Whining.

LCA induction has started you dumbfcuk.

Grippen uses the same Engine as the LCA.

A loser like you speaks with insults and you dare talk about manners? Talk about hypocrisy.

LCA is powered by foreign engines because India cannot design its own. THAT is what. And since you do not have access to newspapers you would not know that whenever India buys foreign ToT is included in the deal.

Only a retard would compare LCA with Grippen. Grippen is a 4th gen aircraft, LCA is not even inducted. How many countries have ordered for LCA? Even the IAF was arm-twisted by DRDO. The Abram tanks of US army also has a German gun, that does not mean USA is dependent on foreign imports.

But for India every nut, bolt has to be imported.
Without Russian help there is no Brahmos, without Russian help no ballistic missiles, no nuclear submarines, no aircraft carriers.

Retards like you will believe India can defeat USA in war. But every Indian is not a dumb loser like you who can be easily brainwashed.

Do not spam here if you do not have articles and facts to back your claims.
@gslv mk3 why he is sound just like pakistani ? i been struggling with pakistanis to make them understand that LCA is being inducted still they have this notion that LCA is not inducted

@Indian Patriot care to explain what gen is LCA considering you said Grippen is a 4th gen aircraft?

So you think the physical similarities between Akash and SA-6 is just a co-incidence, right?

And Trishul was shut down because of it being an abject failure.

Indian weapons are either a rip-off or a ToT of foreign weapons. In fact ToT is now an open demand by India when India buys foreign weapons and yet some people have the audacity to claim India designs its own weapons.
You can't read. I've continuously said Akash uses the SA-6 airframe as basis. And yet you are fomenting about .... well your point isn't even clear. Really, go look (rather than make a fool of yourself).

I posted Akash because is is another example of failed copy_and_paste design or "upgrading". You're better off designing from scratch IMHO.

Akash uses the Soviet era SA-6 airframe.
See.

Akash IS the soviet era SA-6 grumble.
No, it is not.

Akash is based on the SA-6 airframe and is not a Fire-and-Forget system

No, it is not identical. The internal schema shows a different layout with an onboard digital computer, no Semi-active seeker, different propellant, different actuators and command guidance datalinks. It is also different in materials. Composite technology for Akash includes radome assemblies, booster liners, ablative liners, sustainer liners, compression moulded wings and fins. The system also uses different radars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akash_(missile)

Akash IS the soviet era SA-6 grumble.
No it's not. Do your research.

@gslv mk3 why he is sound just like pakistani ? i been struggling with pakistanis to make them understand that LCA is being inducted still they have this notion that LCA is not inducted
No he sounds ignorant. It's not restricted to any nationality.

LCA is powered by foreign engines because India cannot design its own. THAT is what.

Of course yes - India couldn't develop the engine having the required parameters in the given time frame.GTRE doesn't have sufficent experience or technical base as GE or Snecma.

Only few countries make turbofan engines for fighter jets-Gripen,J 10 all these use foreign engines

And since you do not have access to newspapers you would not know that whenever India buys foreign ToT is included in the deal.

To manufacture them here-like how MKI is manufacturedat HAL.

Only a retard would compare LCA with Grippen. Grippen is a 4th gen aircraft, LCA is not even inducted. How many countries have ordered for LCA?

You need to update your knowledge kid.LCA have been inducted into the IAF.Gripen uses same engine as LCA and several other foreign components.

So according to you LCA is not a fouth gen aircraft...? :lol:

Even the IAF was arm-twisted by DRDO.

Lmao

But for India every nut, bolt has to be imported.

Nice joke-again.Check the number of indigenous components for the LCA.

Without Russian help there is no Brahmos,

Brshmos is aJV in the first place

without Russian help no ballistic missiles, no nuclear submarines, no aircraft carriers.

Changing your arguments again ? from 'massive design assistance' to just 'help'

Indian ballistic missile program is based on the Indian space program,and has a very high degree of indigenization.There is no major Rusdian help in this field.

Russia was consulted for reviewing the design of miniaturized reactor for Arihant class SSBN.It doesnt change the fact that Arihants reactor is Indian.

Russia wasn't consulted for design of INS Vikrant,which was designed by DND & Cochin Shipyard.

Now what ?

Retards like you will believe India can defeat USA in war.

Dont talk trash effing troll.

Last edited:
@Indian Patriot : I am getting a feeling that you are trying to teach some fools around here. You are sure that LCA along with all other stuff is just a facade for corruption and money pit which these silly organization like DRDO, ADA and HAL are using to line their already fat pockets. So please enlighten these keyboard warriors with hard proof. Sorry donn enlighten, just hit them with all the hard proof you can get your hand on.
@ni8mare - 3.5 at best. You idiots keep forgetting that LCA was conceived as a replacement for the Mig-21s. And I hope you idiots are educated enough to understand what replacement means in English language.
See this is what I am talking. Now hit them with evidence like how LCA which they jump saying is 7th gen is nothing more than 2nd gen. I would have done it for you but you seem like you know what you are doing and I am noob anyways.

@ni8mare - 3.5 at best.

:omghaha:.

Only a fool with no military knowledge would compare Grippen with LCA. The Grippen is leagues ahead of the Tejas, which is still undergoing trials. The Tejas pales in comparison to Grippen.

And that makes Gripen more Indigenous thsn LCA..lmao

LCA is a Mig-21 replacement and will be obsolete by the time IAF fields it in full strength. Grippen is designed and build as a modern fighter for the modern battlefield.

Nice joke kid.Just google 'LCA mk 2'.

You even have a clue how old the LCA program is? " India couldn't develop the engine having the required parameters in the given time frame." Yea sure.

Do you have any idea how old Rafale is ? Any idea about the technological base & experience of major engine manufacturers like GE ?

And I will not ignore Sweden so easily when they have an excellent record of military manufacturing. But then I forget I am debating with a bunch of school kids who don't know fact from jingoism.
And still,Sweden went for GE engines to power their Gripens,right ?

True. The name is indigenous for one.

Reply with facts,you moron.

You fool, which ballistic missile program, nuclear sub etc. was build WITHOUT massive Russian assistance?

And you retard, do you want me to give you a lecture on the involvement of foreign hand in the development of Indian space research?

Trolls like you can only blabber about 'foreign hands' and 'massive design assistance'.You are yet to give any proof.

And if Indian missiles are so very "Indian" why do you call Pakistani ballistic missiles as "Chinese"? Why this double standard?

Yeah,now you are showing your true colors false flag troll.Not many Pakistanis in this forum would deny North Korean & Chinese involvement in the early years of their missile program.

India could not build a effing nuke submarine because they could not effing build a nuke reactor that fits inside the submarine.

The PWR on the INS Arihant is an indian design.Now go kill yourself.

If India is a master in building aircraft carriers it would not have to pay so much for a Soviet Junk and consult Italians for future aircraft carriers.

Another ridiculous claim.Italians were consulted for the 28000 tonne STOVL carrier and not the IAC 1.And what does Vikramaditya have to do with IAC 1 ?

And you got proof for your claims that India has Brahmos source-codes? Of course you don't.

You're too dumb.

@ni8mare - 3.5 at best. You idiots keep forgetting that LCA was conceived as a replacement for the Mig-21s. And I hope you idiots are educated enough to understand what replacement means in English language. So the LCA was conceived as a replacement for the Mig-21 but because of the inevitable Indian delay the project kept getting shelved decade after decade and world kept coming up with better aircraft.

Only a fool with no military knowledge would compare Grippen with LCA. The Grippen is leagues ahead of the Tejas, which is still undergoing trials. The Tejas pales in comparison to Grippen. But for keyboard nationalists like you anybody who reveals the bitter truth to you is a false flagger or you have cowards who give negative markings because they dare not deny the truth.

LCA is a Mig-21 replacement and will be obsolete by the time IAF fields it in full strength. Grippen is designed and build as a modern fighter for the modern battlefield.

How many countries have ordered/evaluated the Grippen and how many have even bothered with the LCA?

calling me idiot ...........:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom