What's new

Vertical Launch Astra Based Air Defence System (LLQRM) Under Development

Are you trying to suggest it is a 100% Indian design and has no Russian inputs whatsoever? Please excuse me if I refuse to believe you.
READ!

I rejected the notion: Akash = SA-6. No, Akash is not the same as SA-6. It is also not a completely Indian design (hence, I pointed out the similarities between the two). Rather, Akash is a development, using the SA_6 airframe. How difficult is it? Do I speak French or something? That's why it looks and smells like an SA-6 (but isn't an SA-6).

Last edited:
READ!

I rejected the notion: Akash = SA-6. No, Akash is not the same as SA-6. It is also not a completely Indian design (hence, I pointed out the similarities between the two). Rather, Akash is a development, using the SA_6 airframe. How difficult is it? Do I speak French or something? That's why it looks and smells like an SA-6 (but isn't an SA-6).

Yes it is not a complete Indian design but a Russian inspired one just like the Brahmos and every Indian made weapon in arsenal. That is what I mentioned in my previous post but seems like you have sand in your eyes. The designers did not make the similarities between Akash and SA-6 because they were a fan of SA-6 design. Arjun, LCA, Indian ballistic missiles, ships etc. have MASSIVE foreign input in design and equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like you have trouble reading enlish as well, I am not speaking French either so why don't you stop trying to be cute?

Yes it is not a complete Indian design but a Russian inspired one just like the Brahmos and every Indian made weapon in arsenal. That is what I mentioned in my previous post but seems like you have sand in your eyes. The designers did not make the similarities between Akash and SA-6 because they were a fan of SA-6 design. Arjun, LCA, Indian ballistic missiles, ships etc. have MASSIVE foreign input in design and equipment.

Emotional fools like you believe Indian weapons are 100% indigenous without having an iota of sense. Keep living in your fantasies.

That is funny considering he is NOT an Indian and you are the Indian :coffee:

Why not get help for your massive inferiority complex ?

That is funny considering he is NOT an Indian and you are the Indian :coffee:

Why not get help for your massive inferiority complex ?

Aren't you the same moron who commented that Varanasi stones were laid by marathas?

It is obvious you have no clue about what you are talking. Talking facts might be a sign of inferiority complex for you, rather funny because refusing to accept facts is a first sign of inferiority complex. Prove with FACTS and FIGURES that Arjun, LCA etc. are 100% Indian designs or just shut your mouth and sulk in a corner.

Besides for a newbie who is only 711 posts old you seem to know who is Indian and who is not, so what was your previous id before you were banned?

Aren't you the same moron who commented that Varanasi stones were laid by marathas?

It is obvious you have no clue about what you are talking. Talking facts might be a sign of inferiority complex for you, rather funny because refusing to accept facts is a first sign of inferiority complex. Prove with FACTS and FIGURES that Arjun, LCA etc. are 100% Indian designs or just shut your mouth and sulk in a corner.

Besides for a newbie who is only 711 posts old you seem to know who is Indian and who is not, so what was your previous id before you were banned?

No, you were the moron who said the stones in Varansi were from the British Raj :lol: ........ and then ran away when you were proved wrong ON EVERY COUNT.

For someone who thinks "design" is the same as "production", these are big words. They are Indian DESIGN and like ALL designs they are influenced by the world around them. There is nothing here to prove, except the fact that your inferiority complex makes you project your personal incompetence to all Indians.

No, you were the moron who said the stones in Varansi were from the British Raj :lol: ........ and then ran away when you were proved wrong ON EVERY COUNT.

I said Varanasi was build, repaired, refitted over the ages. A simple thing which you couldn't understand because you were stuck with "rocks are millions of years old", ground realities be damned. And it was tragic to see you hide behind memes because you couldn't find words to defend your stupidity.

For someone who thinks "design" is the same as "production", these are big words. They are Indian DESIGN and like ALL designs they are influenced by the world around them. There is nothing here to prove, except the fact that your inferiority complex makes you project your personal incompetence to all Indians.

For somebody who does not know what design is you sure try to sound tough.

Indian design, yeah right. Only an uneducated fool will believe Arjun is an Indian design, I guess it is a mere co-incidence that Arjun looks like a poor man's Leo1 tank of Germany. No they are not Indian design but trolls like you have problem understanding them.

Do not come up with words like "inferiority complex" when you cannot think of anything else. If you are so sure about them being Indian design where is your proof? You are a gas balloon full of flatulence who will make noises but have no credibility to back your claims. It is best to ignore morons like you who add no value to any conversation.

Consider yourself dismissed.

I think the seeker is russian.

It does not matter whether the seeker is Indian or Russian. It is the quality that matters. If Russian seekers are better then go for Russian. "Swadeshi at any cost" is not a good philosophy.

I said Varanasi was build, repaired, refitted over the ages. A simple thing which you couldn't understand because you were stuck with "rocks are millions of years old", ground realities be damned. And it was tragic to see you hide behind memes because you couldn't find words to defend your stupidity.

LOL. So are you saying it is not as old as "british raj" ? :cheesy:

For somebody who does not know what design is you sure try to sound tough.

Indian design, yeah right. Only an uneducated fool will believe Arjun is an Indian design, I guess it is a mere co-incidence that Arjun looks like a poor man's Leo1 tank of Germany. No they are not Indian design but trolls like you have problem understanding them.

Do not come up with words like "inferiority complex" when you cannot think of anything else. If you are so sure about them being Indian design where is your proof? You are a gas balloon full of flatulence who will make noises but have no credibility to back your claims. It is best to ignore morons like you who add no value to any conversation.

Consider yourself dismissed.

The proof is that they were designed by Indians working for Indian design organization called DRDO :lol:

I think you have a inferiority complex because you are stupid. Hard work can substitute for intelligence. Did no one every tell you that ?

Lazy and stupid is a deadly combination. Makes you a Loser.

LOL. So are you saying it is not as old as "british raj" ? :cheesy:

The proof is that they were designed by Indians working for Indian design organization called DRDO :lol:

I think you have a inferiority complex because you are stupid. Hard work can substitute for intelligence. Did no one every tell you that ?

Lazy and stupid is a deadly combination. Makes you a Loser.

Why only British Raj, the stones could have been placed later as well. Every stone in Varanasi was not placed by the marathas. Varanasi was not made of glass, polymer and plywood before the marathas came.

As expected you don't have any proof to back your stupid claims. The Chinese have their own version of Sukhoi-30 which they build in China. Nobody calls it a Chinese design but a Russian one because of obvious reasons. There is again a logic why many people call Babur a copy of Tomahawk and Pakistani ballistic missiles a copy of Chinese/Korean missiles. But these simple things escape your common sense.

Like I said you are a gas balloon full of flatulence. You have no knowledge on the current topic but you will be bringing up old threads to hide your shame. Get lost, moron. You were better off when you were banned.

You live the rest of your existence with a capital L on your forehead. Don't bother me again loser.

Why only British Raj, the stones could have been placed later as well. Every stone in Varanasi was not placed by the marathas. Varanasi was not made of glass, polymer and plywood before the marathas came.

As expected you don't have any proof to back your stupid claims. The Chinese have their own version of Sukhoi-30 which they build in China. Nobody calls it a Chinese design but a Russian one because of obvious reasons. There is again a logic why many people call Babur a copy of Tomahawk and Pakistani ballistic missiles a copy of Chinese/Korean missiles. But these simple things escape your common sense.

Like I said you are a gas balloon full of flatulence. You have no knowledge on the current topic but you will be bringing up old threads to hide your shame. Get lost, moron. You were better off when you were banned.

You live the rest of your existence with a capital L on your forehead. Don't bother me again loser.

LOL. Give your foolish rant to somebody who don't laugh at you. And get help for your inferiority complex. There is nothing more tiresome than to see a man trying so hard to Whine.

What has china and pakistan anything to do with this ? :lol: were you dropped on your head as a child ?

Your only value in pdf is as a clown out to entertain us with his shortcomings. Its not funny any more. Just sad.

It does not matter whether the seeker is Indian or Russian. It is the quality that matters. If Russian seekers are better then go for Russian. "Swadeshi at any cost" is not a good philosophy.

Here, we are not discussing whether Desi seeker is good o otherwise. It is whether seeker is Indian or Russian?

He we are not discussing whether Desi seeker is good o otherwise. It is whether seeker is Indian or Russian?
The seeker is Russian.

But Indian seeker is also developed, going under testing. The first Astra with Indian seeker would be tested by 2017.

Astra has indigenous seeker I guess.

It is solid fuelled and there are some major improvements as well.
I guess it has no active seeker.

Seems like you have trouble reading enlish as well, I am not speaking French either so why don't you stop trying to be cute?

Emotional fools like you believe Indian weapons are 100% indigenous without having an iota of sense. Keep living in your fantasies.

What you trying to prove?

The seeker is Russian.

But Indian seeker is also developed, going under testing. The first Astra with Indian seeker would be tested by 2017.

I guess it has no active seeker.

RCI is already developing a Ku-band active radar seeker for Astra. Its a derivative of an existing version of an active radar seeker developed by RCI.

System qualification is expected this year.

MMW seeker and IIR seeker has already been developed by RCI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom