What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

mullahs go to hell veena is free to do whatever. in halwa khoroon ko koi kam nhi to bakwaas kerny ko fatwy bana rakhy hai. or haan pakistan main law hai in mulllahs ko koi zarorat nhi bakwaas kerny ki

...& who the hell interjected entertainment industry in the light of Islam; isn't the answer too obvious!!!

I'm surprised and quite a bit sad that venna has not been killed yet.

Why are you sad and surprised?

Has Veena personally effected you in anyway?

She is an adult women, she went to participate in a show on her own free will and she is only representing herself.

She didn't cause any harm as far as I am concerned, in fact what she did on the show occurs in our country anyway.

So this way we should kill all the people, all those who do not follow your chosen lifestyle must be killed.

But those heroic terrorists, rapist and hate inciting Mullahs, hypocritical men who present a pious side in public and indulge in all vices privately are the people we ought to be like. They surely will not make you sad because its all about show isn't it.

Makes me sad and surprised that you are around.

The video was posted on the forum and some members passed comments on the same lines as the author of this blog, but they were ignored just 'cos they didn't feel so nice. I didn't think I will watch the entire thing, but I too was shocked at how the host treated Veena Malik. Who the hell is this small time host to judge a woman who is more successful than he will ever be ? Ashmit Patel was being too nice to him on the phone. Ashmit told them that he is an aethist but wanted to try the Nawaz and see what it feels like and he felt peace, and in response the Mullah said "Kafirs are not allowed to do Nawaz so by making Ashmit read it Veena was wrong" ..wtf ? I dont understand how Ashmit tolerated this nonsense, probably just to support Veena. He should've just said stfu to the host and hang up (and he would've gained more fame here for doing that, but he DID NOT, think about it). I feel sorry for people like Veena who strive to live a normal life. There should be a fatwa on such mullahs who unnecessarily harass people for a living, and that host should be fired on live tv.

...& who the hell interjected entertainment industry in the light of Islam; isn't the answer too obvious!!!

How has the entertainment industry been interjected in the 'light of Islam'.

Also the obvious answer alludes my mind.

No one forces you to watch films, tv shows or view any other medium of the entertainment industry.

These things do not interject with anyones faith, faith is stronger and more transverse than you people make it out to be.

To be honest with you, I do not know what to say.

Nice article. The moral police be it in India or Pak are nothing but a joke. Before they try to shove their morals down others throat, they should try stopping rape of women and children going unpunished. Most of these religious preachers from Christian priests to mullas to Hindu swamijis are perverts inside, playing with people's religious sentiments to survive.

The Maulana reminded me of

12.JPG

Question is why the host invited two contrasting personalities i.e Maulana and Veena? Just to create a spicy show.

I personally don't like what she did on the show but the fact is that she didn't harm anyone. As an adult, she can do anything she wants. I don't know how she has hurted our sentiments. What about our models or actresses. Don't they do this?

I think people didn't like her antics because she did it in India, "Horror of all horrors". Besides this, i don't see how she was any different than some of our actresses or models.

How has the entertainment industry been interjected in the 'light of Islam'.

Also the obvious answer alludes my mind.

No one forces you to watch films, tv shows or view any other medium of the entertainment industry.

These things do not interject with anyones faith, faith is stronger and more transverse than you people make it out to be.

To be honest with you, I do not know what to say.

Well I was saying that entertainment industry nowadays can never be explained through Islam (everybody know the WHYS)
I strongly discourage such news channels when they present a show where a staunch Maulvi is used to describe the works of celebrities in the light of Islam; hell everybody know the obvious answer!!
But yes such flaming programmes do earn a lot of advertisement money to respective channels but in my view you can't find some common line b/w a stage dancer & a Maulvi. Don't you agree??

Talking about faith sir I believe that extraordinary shameful programmes do inflict a great damage to faith. I am not stating everbody to follow Islamic dress codes; but you urself can differentiate the dramas on PTV decades before & the present dramas hailed on private channels.
In both of cases no one is wrapped around Islamic dress code but decency yet was there

Honestly whats there to talk about, its just talk of the day, tomorrow no one will bother what veena did.

What veena did is perfectly alright, the only problem is when will the rest of our Pakistani ladies start to do such acts on tv?

We definitely need these type of bold ladies on tele, so that the world can see and know that we are not living in stone age, our women are free, free to expose, free to hug cuddle, free to make horny faces while massaging, mehrem na mehrem wth.. who cares our women can even massage a half naked indian, hell with these mullahs, we want our women to be like this.. Mullahs have no rights to pass fatwas. Yes ofcourse, as free citizens of Pakistan we have every right to lose our morality to show the positive side of Pakistan.

P.S These wahabi influenced fatwa spewing Maulanas and western influenced veena both can go to hell. Case closed.
Peace.

Culture is taught at home and not imposed by some random mullah. What Veena did is nothing new in Pakistan. If you're so concerned, go clean Heera Mandi first and fix the mullahs who rape underage kids. People just want to bring Veena down because of the fame she has attained in India. Watch your own shows like "Living on the edge" to learn more on the subject of Pakistani morality. btw, I do enjoy that show very much.

I am quite suprised with the media and mufti.. how the heck they forgot the stage shows that run in our industry... just go to youtube and search 'Pakistani mujra'... you will find plenty of immoral dances... Why didnt these Mullahs never did anything about that?

Plus, everyone knows about 'Red Light' area in Lahore... Where are these Mullahs on this issue??

What about a women(cant remember her name, she is a famous social worker who also recieved international support) who was raped by 10 men consecutively... Her raped was justified by 'Panchiat' because her brother harrassed another woman in the village... Where were these Mullahs at that time to save her 'sister'?!?

If Pakistani starlet Veena Malik had her way, she would pit former President Pervez Musharraf against the Shiv Sena in a Pakistani version of Bigg Boss, the reality show that brought her to the limelight.

Veena, who has taken on the mullah brigade for calling her "immoral" for her appearance on Bigg Boss, was asked in an interview about the contestants she would choose if Pakistan were to host the reality show.

"Former President Pervez Musharraf, (former minister) Sheikh Rashid, (parliamentarian) Jamsheed Dasti, Shiv Sena, Nargis, (Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam chief) Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Aishwarya Rai, actress Meera and Britney Spears," she said, naming her dream list of contestants.

Asked if she would repeat any contestant from Bigg Boss 4, she said, "Dolly Bindra. Even the very thought of this show is very funny. This could be hilarious."

Veena also said that if she could change one thing about Pakistan, it would be the "double standards and hypocrisy".

The actress, who has been criticized by religious hardliners for bringing a bad name to Pakistan, again defended her appearance in the reality show.

"Before I went to Bigg Boss, people showed videos of women being publicly beaten up by men to represent the condition of women in Pakistan. I showed the world that Pakistani women are not the ones that get beaten up. I showed that a Pakistani woman wears modern clothes at home and at the same time she can cook and serve others," she said.

Veena also made it clear that she was hurt by the Pakistani entertainment industry's failure to come to her rescue when she became embroiled in controversy. Asked who was her hero, she replied, "I spoke against the double standards and defended myself on television. There isn't anyone in the entertainment industry right now that I look up to."

She lauded the liberals who had come to her defence. "Credit goes to all the liberal people of Pakistan. I have been receiving messages and phone calls from the fashion industry and other people from all walks of life, telling me that I am their hero. I had to come on television and defend myself because no one else was defending me," she said. Veena said she plans to invite Hollywood star Pamela Anderson, who appeared on the reality show, to Pakistan.

"I talked to her and I am going to invite her to Pakistan to work in order to provide clean water to marginalized people here once things settle down. I also talked to (actor) Ashmit Patel and he wants to come and work with Thalassemia patients," said Malik.

She said she had plenty of film offers but plans to focus on television for now.

"I am not going to do some typical B or C class Bollywood films," she said.

Read more at: Veena Malik wants Musharraf and Shiv Sena in Pak Bigg Boss

Back
Top Bottom