What's new

Veena Malik goes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
naheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Just let her be. She just wants to be her self but we keep dragging her by her hair all over the place. She is not a good Pakistani, yes she is, She is not a good Muslim, yes she is. She does nudes, no she doesn't. She got overly chummy with some guy on a TV show, so what? She is just doing her own thing and we go around creating controversies in every thing she does. The media did not stop at that, they had to rope in her immediate family. "Sir, aapki beti ne India me magazine ke liye nude photos diye hain, aapko kaisa lag raha hai?" The harassed father promptly dumped her. "Kaunsi beti? Meri koi beti weti nahi hai."
I mean how much more can any one take? I just hope she is safe, wherever she is.

WOW its mean still ISI has power to capture and bring back from india.:lol:

WOW its mean still ISI has power to capture and bring back from india.:lol:

May be she`s doing something with Rakhi sawant ...:rofl:

In ko to aur koi kaam hai nahi publicity stunts ke alawa.. but mujhe usse dhoondna hoga.. for once I wanna look her in same pose as she done in the mag...:enjoy:

Itna to farz banta hi hai hamara.. aur haq bhi..:rofl:

May be she`s doing something with Rakhi sawant ...:rofl:

In ko to aur koi kaam hai nahi publicity stunts ke alawa.. but mujhe usse dhoondna hoga.. for once I wanna look her in same pose as she done in the mag...:enjoy:

Itna to farz banta hi hai hamara.. aur haq bhi..:rofl:

tum logoon ka sara kasoor hai . ab rakhi ke sath kya ker rahi hai ? engine khol rakaha hai donoon ne mil ker?

sary gandy gandy kam sikha diye us ko . ab tak to ISI usy karachi main 5floors underground phunch chuki tum kya ab to sunny deol bhi usy wapas nhi le ja sakta :lol:

Why is everybody obsessed with some dirty woman?
images

men like dirty women....dirtier the better ;)

hope she had cloths while she went missing LOL

tum logoon ka sara kasoor hai . ab rakhi ke sath kya ker rahi hai ? engine khol rakaha hai donoon ne mil ker?

sary gandy gandy kam sikha diye us ko . ab tak to ISI usy karachi main 5floors underground phunch chuki tum kya ab to sunny deol bhi usy wapas nhi le ja sakta :lol:

Ab mera kya hoga...:cry::cry:

Bhai kuch karo , ya aise hi bare bhai bane firte ho... kuch to chalti hogi ISI main aapki..:what:

May be Ashmit and her wanted to have some wild sessions in the bushes- :woot:-

hope she had cloths while she went missing LOL

Stop worrying about her clothes... don't tell me now.... she is your sister or any thing similar.

Stop worrying about her clothes... don't tell me now.... she is your sister or any thing similar.

Lo ab buddhe bhi bharak gaye... :flame:

aapka yahan kaam nahi hai ji.. aap to kisi terrorist thread main hi aaram farmaya karo... aur India ko kosa karo:guns:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom