What's new

Valmiki and other ancient Poets

TopCat

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I found this beutifull recital of Valmiki.. I searched for more but could not find any.
I am also looking or Charyapada. Please post here if you have any.

Please dont bring religious fight here and dont post only Mantra here without literal values.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy Mantras are sacred, it would fetch you a Bad Omen If its recited in a Wrong manner.... It has a Set of frequency and Right Pronunciation As Per the Ancient Vedas... But In todays World Only a Limited amount of People Practice it.... Mantras In Ancient Vedas are really Powerful If recited In a Proper Manner...

Buddy Mantras are sacred, it would fetch you a Bad Omen If its recited in a Wrong manner.... It has a Set of frequency and Right Pronunciation As Per the Ancient Vedas... But In todays World Only a Limited amount of People Practice it.... Mantras In Ancient Vedas are really Powerful If recited In a Proper Manner...

Can you post some here.. Also who was the author of Vedas, or it was the collection of sloke from different person like Charyapada?

Can you post some here.. Also who was the author of Vedas, or it was the collection of sloke from different person like Charyapada?

See, veda in Sanskrit Means Knowledge, Now If You ask Me the Author Of Knowledge Iam sorry, I do Not Know, Not Only me, You wont get an Answer to this from any one.... Its a Collection Of Ancient Scrolls Written By many Sages and scholars like

Angiras
Kanva
Vasishtha
Vishvamitra
Atri
Bhrgu
Kashyapa
Grtsamada
Agastya
Bharata

Many , These were written in around 1700-1100 BC, Before or During Iron Age

Back