What's new

UTS-15 SHOTGUN ( UTAS )

Did you know that the guy is not really Russian? That blew my mind a few weeks ago.

LMAO I have never seen a gun fail so badly on FPSRussia before. 3 different models all broke down consecutively. What an embarrassment to shotguns.
Serial Production Mistakes.
FFS it's fvcking plastic guys, the guy who speaks with Russian accent just broke the tube switch above. It can't take anymore than a few dollars. It's nothing if you're a hunter. I think it's still more reliable than most semi-auto shotguns that people use for hunting. But a very bad attribute for a combat shotgun. They just need to close the above holes a little bit to keep the dirt out and use some more alloy in important parts like the tube switch.

I watched pretty much every review of UTS-15 after FPS's, and there are these two which uploaded yesterday:

Of course FPS's review have probably caused unrepairable damage on the company but why would he carry 3 UTS-15 i wonder? I mean i'd understand one extra as a backup but why two? Is it his usual precedure to bring two backup gun that is being reviewed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you know that the guy is not really Russian? That blew my mind a few weeks ago.

Yeah, he's an American guy named Kyle. Search youtube for FPSKyle, that's who he really is. He was already famous on youtube doing COD and Fallout commentaries.

Of course FPS's review have probably caused unrepairable damage on the company but why would he carry 3 UTS-15 i wonder? I mean i'd understand one extra as a backup but why two? Is it his usual precedure to bring two backup gun that is being reviewed...

There have been other episodes where guns have failed and he always has back-up models. There is no need to bring up conspiracies unless you have actual proof.

Yeah, he's an American guy named Kyle. Search youtube for FPSKyle, that's who he really is. He was already famous on youtube doing COD and Fallout commentaries.

There have been other episodes where guns have failed and he always has back-up models. There is no need to bring up conspiracies unless you have actual proof.

I have been following FPSRussia's videos(he is very famous among Turkish forumers) almost two years now and i don't remember him being so negative about any other weapon on market.The fact he bought not one but three units and all of them broken one by one?!?!??? Sorry persian no matter how much you try to justify it FPSRussia's UTS-15 review nothing more than black propaganda.

[he is very famous among Turkish forumers

He is very famous amongst everybody, that's why he has 4 million subs turk.

The fact he bought not one but three units and all of them broken one by one?!?!??? Sorry persian no matter how much you try to justify it FPSRussia's UTS-15 review nothing more than black propaganda.

Just because this proved your precious company's deficiencies now you are trying to justify it. :lol:

That's right, there is a whole conspiracy out there to keep your people down. Believe what you want, just making yourself look more and more clownish.

He is very famous amongst everybody, that's why he has 4 million subs turk.

Just because this proved your precious company's deficiencies now you are trying to justify it. :lol:

That's right, there is a whole conspiracy out there to keep your people down. Believe what you want, just making yourself look more and more clownish.

Are you denying weapon companies(from the smallest arms maker to avitation giants) didn't bribed countless reviewers,air force pilots,congressmen or goverments to sold their products or reserve in this case to make black propaganda againts rival companies? Like i said persian with Turk/Azeri hatred in your soul no matter how much you try to justify this review its nothing more than black propaganda.

Are you denying weapon companies(from the smallest arms maker to avitation giants) didn't bribed countless reviewers,air force pilots,congressmen or goverments to sold their products or reserve in this case to make black propaganda againts rival companies? Like i said persian with Turk/Azeri hatred in your soul no matter how much you try to justify this review its nothing more than black propaganda.

Somebody didn't like your product, so now you have to make up countless conspiracy theories. I would consider it very sad and pathetic if I didn't find it highly amusing. This gun is just crap, go check the first 5 minutes of the nutnfancy video and the countless times the gun jams. But I guess they where bribed too. They must have used some special CGI to make this "perfect" turk gun fail so bad.

Somebody didn't like your product, so now you have to make up countless conspiracy theories. I would consider it very sad and pathetic if I didn't find it highly amusing. This gun is just crap, go check the first 5 minutes of the nutnfancy video and the countless times the gun jams. But I guess they where bribed too. They must have used some special CGI to make this "perfect" turk gun fail so bad.

I dare you to find me one FPSRussia review so negative about any gun in market and also find one he actually happens to buy three different units of same weapon okey? or at least he says something like "Actually i happen to buy three units of this"?? Find me one persian i am waiting!!!

This gun is just crap, go check the first 5 minutes of the nutnfancy video and the countless times the gun jams. But I guess they where bribed too. They must have used some special CGI to make this "perfect" turk gun fail so bad.
Nutnfancy is no pro.. using and maintaining pump action shotguns require some skill and unfortunately he lacks it. As for FPSRussia, they broke the tube selector it's about it, this is a polymer weapon, it happens. Nobody claimed the UTS 15 was perfect, I for one keep saying the design needs some modifications.

But i doubt you've ever used an UTS 15 you're just here to mock Turks over some bad reviews on a shotgun we produce, and it's stupid because we have lots of companies who produce better quality shotguns. My personal favorite is semi-auto magazine-fed safir-T14 with AR15 look.
78006001.jpg

I dare you to find me one FPSRussia review so negative about any gun in market and also find one he actually happens to buy three different units of same weapon okey? or at least he says something like "Actually i happen to buy three units of this"?? Find me one persian i am waiting!!!

Your logic is flawed turk. He has not been this negative about a gun before, because non has sucked as bad as this one turk. He wouldn't need to mention having 3 different weapons unless at least 2 of them failed turk.

Your logic is flawed turk. He has not been this negative about a gun before, because non has sucked as bad as this one turk. He wouldn't need to mention having 3 different weapons unless at least 2 of them failed turk.

The gun is designed by an American, Who works for a Turkish firm. In a sense its not Turkish at all, Regardless we have more shotguns which are way better then the UTS-15.

I have been following FPSRussia's videos(he is very famous among Turkish forumers) almost two years now and i don't remember him being so negative about any other weapon on market.The fact he bought not one but three units and all of them broken one by one?!?!??? Sorry persian no matter how much you try to justify it FPSRussia's UTS-15 review nothing more than black propaganda.
He said in the beginning of the video that he heard good as well as bad things about the shotgun, these mixed reviews explains why he purchased 3 of these shotguns. I would do exactly the same thing if I were him.

Btw, he also filmed another Turkish shotgun that did fine. In the video he cut down a tree with the shotgun. He also had 2 of those, one of it was a stock model, while the other one was modified (was all red and stuff).

Back
Top Bottom