What's new

UTS-15 SHOTGUN ( UTAS )

Yeah, he's an American guy named Kyle. Search youtube for FPSKyle, that's who he really is. He was already famous on youtube doing COD and Fallout commentaries.

There have been other episodes where guns have failed and he always has back-up models. There is no need to bring up conspiracies unless you have actual proof.

It was not really a conspiracy theory, i just ask a question out of curiosity. Not that i mean he intentionally broke the weapon. I mean it costs 1500$. Would you expect from a gun that you paid 1500$ for to break in the first shot, so you purchase 2 extra just in case? Since he was doing a gun review for his 4 million subscriber, bringing 1 extra is understanable but why 2?

He's getting them for free from the companies and has to give them back once he has finnished filming. The same way tech-blogs get all the gadgets (Smartphones, Tablets) so that they can test them. Because after all every publicity is good publicity.

He's getting them for free from the companies and has to give them back once he has finnished filming. The same way tech-blogs get all the gadgets (Smartphones, Tablets) so that they can test them. Because after all every publicity is good publicity.

I'm pretty sure utas wouldn't lend an unproven weapon which is going to jam and break in the first shot to a guy with 4 million subscriber in YouTube. And i'm sure if that was the case, he wouldn't imply that the gun is a piece of sh!t by starting a contest between it and a toilet.

They're not selling the weapon yet?

It was not really a conspiracy theory, i just ask a question out of curiosity. Not that i mean he intentionally broke the weapon. I mean it costs 1500$. Would you expect from a gun that you paid 1500$ for to break in the first shot, so you purchase 2 extra just in case? Since he was doing a gun review for his 4 million subscriber, bringing 1 extra is understanable but why 2?

They have reviews of M5A1 Stuart light tank and M18 Hellcat :)I'm a huge fan of Hellcat btw. The point is, I don't think they'd make a few grands an issue. But then again I think 1500$ is pretty expensive for a polymer frame shotgun.
76MM HELLCAT TANK DESTROYER! - YouTube

I'll go for KelTec KSG anyday over UTS-15, nothing personal. The ergonomics of UTS looks uncomfortable to start with.

Back
Top Bottom