What's new

**USA F-22 Raptor Fighter May Get Its First Combat Mission In Syria War**

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case of a strike Syrian air defenses wont hold - two years of a internal war have considerably reduced nature and deployment capabilities already....AA guns are being used against rebels and a few of them have already been destroyed, perimeter defence forces and armaments are already engaged in fighting the rebels - the US isnt making a move to establish area/air dominance in the region - atleast not initially, the only thing one can wait and see is the duration and nature of the strikes. Chuck Hagel said that the Arab federation is ready to foot the entire bill of the US strike, so effectively we are talking of deep pockets here and the strike would most likely get expanded because the Arabs would want the US to finish this quickly because their rebels havent been able to do much as yet.

Okay, doesn't really have anything to do with what I said, but whatever.

Hahahaha JEWS are the first country to have the F22 with the JEW USA

They have it for free because the JEW USA unconditionnal slave must give them everything

Have you noticed that the JEWS invent nothing: F15, F16, sniper rifles, ammo, practically all is given for free by the JEW USA parasited slave.

They will also have the Osprey of course for free.

JEWS have the Dolphin pratically for free from Germany. JEWS are like mafia thugs, who get what they want from parasited people

-->> an agreement was reached to subsidize 135 million euros of the 500-700 million USD cost of the sixth submarine<<----

Dolphin-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell me what the JEWS produce? Asus, Acer, Toshiba, Samsung all of this what is an israeli trademark?

JEWS are crooks who love to pretedn to be genius, but the reality is that they live doing nothing in Israhell, they produce nothing for the world.

They live with the interests of the public debt that they impose to the people of JEW Europa & JEW USA

Hahahaha JEWS are the first country to have the F22 with the JEW USA

They have it for free because the JEW USA unconditionnal slave must give them everything

Have you noticed that the JEWS invent nothing: F15, F16, sniper rifles, ammo, practically all is given for free by the JEW USA parasited slave.

They will also have the Osprey of course for free.

JEWS have the Dolphin pratically for free from Germany. JEWS are like mafia thugs, who get what they want from parasited people

-->> an agreement was reached to subsidize 135 million euros of the 500-700 million USD cost of the sixth submarine<<----

Dolphin-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell me what the JEWS produce? Asus, Acer, Toshiba, Samsung all of this what is an israeli trademark?

JEWS are crooks who love to pretedn to be genius, but the reality is that they live doing nothing in Israhell, they produce nothing for the world.

They live with the interests of the public debt that they impose to the people of JEW Europa & JEW USA

Seriously buddy, Jews produce nothing?

Israel has the highest per-capita output of scientific papers.

See, USA will be testing F-22 first time, the French Rafale for 3rd time. Everybody's weapon is being tested except Russian's or Chinese or others. When they will get its first actual test? To the Russians and Chinese and other defense equipment makers, "Learn some marketing technique"!!

Seriously buddy, Jews produce nothing?

Israel has the highest per-capita output of scientific papers.

You can say what you want dirty MOSSAD crotale

You don't even have an underground. Which modern country is like them?

Einstein also invented the nuclear bomb. Little problem: the R&D team didn't know him, and he never attended the enola gay test.

Israel has the nuke in 1968, all made by the french. All your jets & the missiles of your jets are USA tech or French tech (Mirage)

For sure you're good to make people believe you are genius

You can ay what you want dirty MOSSAD crotale

You don't even have an underground. Which modern country is like them*?

Einstein also invented the nuclear bomb. Little problem: the R&D team didn't know him, and he never attended the enola gay test.

Israel has the nuke in 1968, all made by the french. All your jets & the missiles of your jets are USA tech or French tech (Mirage)

For sure you're good to make people believe you are genius

Okay. :)

Let's hug it out.

Okay. :)

Let's hug it out.

What do you know bro ._. He's been bashing the Jews 24/7 blaming them for everything including the Sandy Hook massacre :lol:

See, USA will be testing F-22 first time, the French Rafale for 3rd time. Everybody's weapon is being tested except Russian's or Chinese or others. When they will get its first actual test? To the Russians and Chinese and other defense equipment makers, "Learn some marketing technique"!!

Well,

If things worked the way they were planned, France will benefit a lot!

I thimk this is the biggest mistake USA has ever made .... The world knows well of the countries which were involved in usage of chemical weapon ..... this will open doors for countries like china or russia taking actions without go ahead from security council independently ....

An already failed UNO and Security Council against bullying of West and USA is being further proven worthless and useless.

I believe I heard that the US is going to be using Tomahawk on Assad's military infrastructure :/ let's see how things are going to work.

By the way, :welcome: 2 :pdf:

Thanks! I've been following this forum for a while. Finally decided to join.
Your posts are always fun to read. :)

Or maybe ever.

Also, welcome, I just noticed you're new, after Yzd Khalifa welcomed you.

Thanks! I love how all your posts are very detailed.

What will happen if F22 Raptor Shoot-down ???? :azn:

US will never test this aircraft otherwise the supremacy perception of US Stealth fighter will be :P .........

The U.S. is already building 6th Gen aircraft. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom