What's new

‘USA’ be declared Anglo-Saxon-Occupied-Red-Indians (Native American) territory

The oppression continues even today ...

That's the biggest issue ...
US has waged more wars , killed more innocents than any other country ...in fact it will exceed even if we put those killed by all countries together ...
You can't extricate ...past from present .
It has important bearing upon present and so also on future ...

Past , present and future are part of continuum of time ...

by studying past we can amend our present and so our future .

Because those who do not study history are condemned to repeat it !!!

Then start threads on Germany oppressing the Jews, Mongols invading Asia, Arabs enslaving Africans, Roman wars against Jews, Roman-Barbarian Wars, Persians oppressing the Greeks, and god knows what else.

You are nothing more a troll who started this stupid thread to flame.

But we did and like it or not, we did it far better in our house than many others did in their houses.

Har...It irritate you because people believes US on what we say about US than they do about other countries, particularly the ones back during the Cold Wars that have the word 'Democratic' in the titles but had nothing 'democratic' in practice.

Like it or not, the US changed more in its short history than most countries did in their much longer ones. We got rid of slavery while India continues with its caste system, so it is difficult for others to take India's criticisms about US.

Racism continues in US till date and similarly Casteism continues in India .
at least India can say that it did not attack any country with aim to take revenge in cold blooded fashion and killed millions ...as US .

I will off course like my country to do more to improve life of downtrodden ...and I know India has long way to go to achieve this . But you know at least we don't preach the world ...the way US and Americans do !

Then start threads on Germany oppressing the Jews, Mongols invading Asia, Arabs enslaving Africans, Roman wars against Jews, Roman-Barbarian Wars, Persians oppressing the Greeks, and god knows what else.

You are nothing more a troll who started this stupid thread to flame.

I did not start the thread . I just responded to various posts ....
You start the threads on Germany oppressing Jews , Mongols invading Asia , Arabs enslaving Africans ...and so on I will contribute ...and that's my promise to you !!!

As if you can back that up with credible scientific and statistical analyses...

US has killed 100 million native Indians right since its inception .

and that is just small part of its history of wars .

If you look at history of US it is actually history of wars .

Your country has waged more wars than any other country .

If we add up the number of civilians killed in Just Iraq, Afghanistan , Vietnam ..that alone runs in several millions .

The Iraqi death toll alone ranges from 110,000 to right 600,000 .

It is difficult to estimates but actual body count runs several folds high...the number of secondary death such as due to starvation , diseases caused by US wars is much much higher .

off course patriotic americans like you will always continue to deny this ....

Haven't somebody remarked that the Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel !

( I do not mean to call you scoundrel ...but just want to highlight how people can go on to defend evil acts of their countries just out of sheer feeling of patriotism ! )

If you insist I can pull together numbers and statistics for you to show

the number of people killed in American wars !

US has killed 100 million native Indians right since its inception .
Buddy...There is no way to know, not even credible guesstimate, on how many native Americans were there in North America prior to discovery by the Europeans. The 100 mil figure is one that was pulled out of someone else's ***.

the number of people killed in American wars !
Then I will argue that we have saved at least ten times the figures of war time deaths by protecting people from communism. You talked as if the US waged those wars for nothing or for reasons of greed or conquest. Such intellectual dishonesty is indeed the mark of a scoundrel.

Racism continues in US till date and similarly Casteism continues in India .
Racism may exists in the US, but at least US anti-racism movement serves as model and inspiration for others around the world, including your India, to recognize the evil of the caste system that exists in your 'glorious' India for thousands of years.

at least India can say that it did not attack any country with aim to take revenge in cold blooded fashion and killed millions ...as US .
If that what make Indians feel for better for themselves despite the sorry mess that is India...Go for it.

I will off course like my country to do more to improve life of downtrodden ...and I know India has long way to go to achieve this . But you know at least we don't preach the world ...the way US and Americans do !
What does India have to preach to the world? That the caste system is a good thing?

Last edited:
Buddy...There is no way to know, not even credible guesstimate, on how many native Americans were there in North America prior to discovery by the Europeans. The 100 mil figure is one that was pulled out of someone else's ***.

Number may be accurate ...but will you agree that large number of native americans were killed and systematically eliminated ...
US state policy that time openly supported it . There are numerous official US documents in support of that .
US presidency , senate , congress were all glove in hand to perpetrate one of the worst genocide in the history of mankind .
This is how foundation of your ' great' nation was laid down. Your first President was open racist ...he had no qualms in supporting extermination of native Indians ....which is sign of intellectual hypocrisy ...in one hand you talk big of " Rights of man " in other hand you apply them selectively to one particular race ....

whether 100 million native Indians were exterminated or 120 million native Indians were slaughtered may be matter of contention . But not the fact that they were looted , raped , killed , hanged , starved and exiled from their lands ...by the white European invaders.

Has US ever apologized for that ?....No ! .

In fact whole American nation continues to deny any such event in its history .

while Hitler is blamed for holocaust of jews by west ...and US takes credit of saving world from it ...The biggest holocaust in history of mankind took place in your very own America . and this not my statement but statement by the very American researchers .!

the biggest mockery as I have iterated before is Celebration of thanks giving day ...which is the proof of the lack of any repentance on part of American nation .

The day that marks the occasion of mourning for native Indians is celebrated by American nation to thank the invaders !

This single tradition which is followed till date alone speaks volumes about the moral integrity of American nation .

Number may be accurate ...but will you agree that large number of native americans were killed and systematically eliminated ...
US state policy that time openly supported it . There are numerous official US documents in support of that .
US presidency , senate , congress were all glove in hand to perpetrate one of the worst genocide in the history of mankind .
This is how foundation of your ' great' nation was laid down. Your first President was open racist ...he had no qualms in supporting extermination of native Indians ....which is sign of intellectual hypocrisy ...in one hand you talk big of " Rights of man " in other hand you apply them selectively to one particular race ....

whether 100 million native Indians were exterminated or 120 million native Indians were slaughtered may be matter of contention . But not the fact that they were looted , raped , killed , hanged , starved and exiled from their lands ...by the white European invaders.

In fact whole American nation continues to deny any such event in its history .

while Hitler is blamed for holocaust of jews by west ...and US takes credit of saving world from it ...The biggest holocaust in history of mankind took place in your very own America . and this not my statement but statement by the very American researchers .!

the biggest mockery as I have iterated before is Celebration of thanks giving day ...which is the proof of the lack of any repentance on part of American nation .

The day that marks the occasion of mourning for native Indians is celebrated by American nation to thank the invaders !

This single tradition which is followed till date alone speaks volumes about the moral integrity of American nation .
The US today is nothing like the US of 200 hundred yrs ago no matter how much you want to portray US that way while your India, despite time passed and technology, merely crept a little bit passed the superstitious and bigoted India of thousands of yrs ago.

Really...???

Native American Apology Resolution - Wikisource, the free online library
Native American Apology Resolution

111th CONGRESS

1st Session

S. J. RES. 14

To acknowledge a long history of official depredations and ill-conceived policies by the Federal Government regarding Indian tribes and offer an apology to all Native Peoples on behalf of the United States.
Today, the Amerinds lives on lands under their own administrations, subject to their own laws that the US Congress specifically allowed them to the exclusion of non tribal citizens. I do not see any Amerind tribe holding up your India as example for them and the rest of us Americans to emulate.

Peoples, including Indians, lined up to get US visas. How many to get Indian visas? You want to compare? Those who are educated about US past do not care, so why should you? But of course, you need an escape from the mess that is your 'glorious' India. So you latch on to our flaws like a drug addict needing his fixes.

The US today is nothing like the US of 200 hundred yrs ago no matter how much you want to portray US that way while your India, despite time passed and technology, merely crept a little bit passed the superstitious and bigoted India of thousands of yrs ago.

Really...???

Native American Apology Resolution - Wikisource, the free online library

Today, the Amerinds lives on lands under their own administrations, subject to their own laws that the US Congress specifically allowed them to the exclusion of non tribal citizens. I do not see any Amerind tribe holding up your India as example for them and the rest of us Americans to emulate.

Peoples, including Indians, lined up to get US visas. How many to get Indian visas? You want to compare? Those who are educated about US past do not care, so why should you? But of course, you need an escape from the mess that is your 'glorious' India. So you latch on to our flaws like a drug addict needing his fixes.

US government is hypocrite enough to issue apolgy by passing resolution only after intense UN pressure . Well have to commend for that ....can you explain why it took 200 years for US to apologise to original inhabitants whose land , properties were forcefully taken ...exiled and after having perpetrated the worst genocide in history of mankind !

will you care to explain why it took year 2009 ....for US national conscience to woke up after around 500 years of oppression !

Do I have to tell you that this resolution drama took place under UN pressure ???

It is easy thing to pass a resolution ...

what about the nation that was taken away from native Indians ...their race near abolished .

That's why I have always maintained that US is the most hypocrite country in back of this whole world .

will the ' great ' apologetic US will restore the nation back to the people who own it ....

not really where the white and black occupants will go ...with numerous others ....

justice delayed ...is justice denied !

Your show-case apology comes 200 years later ...when native Indians as race along with their nation has been destroyed and doomed forever .

this is a murderous America which feels apologetic when hold responsible by the whole world ....after 200 years .

and despite its apology, marginalization , humiliation of Native Indians continues till date in free america .

Every year when American nation celebrates " thanks giving " day with cooking turkey ... native Indians are reminded that they are the 'turkey' - slaughtered , skinned and cooked mercilessly and served on 'national' platter as 'thanks' to the invaders who looted their homes , wives , lives and souls .

That is the reality of shameless ' apologetic ' American hypocrisy .....

U.N. Report Chastises U.S. for Status of Native Population - Inter Press Service

Native Americans in the US Today: Oppressed and Ignored | Frontlines of Revolutionary Struggle

UN official: US must return control of sacred lands to Native Americans - U.S. News

PSLweb.org: Native American women victims of sexual violence, government complicity

H-Net Reviews

Watch: The disenfranchisment of Native Americans continues today | The Raw Story

Last edited:
US government is hypocrite enough to issue apolgy by passing resolution only after intense UN pressure . Well have to commend for that ....can you explain why it took 200 years for US to apologise to original inhabitants whose land , properties were forcefully taken ...exiled and after having perpetrated the worst genocide in history of mankind !
Spare us Americans here your crocodile tears for the Amerinds. Before we supposedly 'owe' you Indians here any explanations as to why it took so long for the US to make any verbal apology for any historical immoralities, be it for slavery, or the defeat of the natives, or bad traffic laws, you Indians owes the world as to why you still have the caste system. At least in the absence of formal expressions of regrets, we made far greater strides in physical remedies than your India have for your own flaws. So seek out all the links you want about our societal flaws, they are drugs for your escapes of the every day ordeal that you wake up and walk out into the mess that is India. Enough of your fellow Indians here agrees with me as evident by them being here. :D

Spare us Americans here your crocodile tears for the Amerinds. Before we supposedly 'owe' you Indians here any explanations as to why it took so long for the US to make any verbal apology for any historical immoralities, be it for slavery, or the defeat of the natives, or bad traffic laws, you Indians owes the world as to why you still have the caste system. At least in the absence of formal expressions of regrets, we made far greater strides in physical remedies than your India have for your own flaws. So seek out all the links you want about our societal flaws, they are drugs for your escapes of the every day ordeal that you wake up and walk out into the mess that is India. Enough of your fellow Indians here agrees with me as evident by them being here. :D

Time to grant the war monger US to present with International peace prize !

Well go on self congratulating ...you can do nothing better . It is typical of American hypocrisy .

I have guts to face the truth and accept the short comings of my country ....I do not go on defending and justifying them like you .

I have said that India has long way to go to abolish this social evil ---may it be poverty , casteism or anything else .

But you go ahead and bask in glory of torture , oppression , slaughter and rape of humanity that your country constantly wages !

Time to grant the war monger US to present with International peace prize !

Well go on self congratulating ...you can do nothing better . It is typical of American hypocrisy .

I have guts to face the truth and accept the short comings of my country ....I do not go on defending and justifying them like you .

I have said that India has long way to go to abolish this social evil ---may it be poverty , casteism or anything else .
And show everyone where I have 'defended' and 'justify' immoralities like slavery or what happened to the Amerinds. Do you even know what 'justify' mean? Guess not. So here it is...

show or prove to be right or reasonable.

Saying the US of today is not the US of yesterday is to make a wrong -- right or reasonable. What I said about the US is factually correct. Same as what I said about your 'glorious' India.

But you go ahead and bask in glory of torture , oppression , slaughter and rape of humanity that your country constantly wages !
Har...We have protected and saved more of the world's people than your India have. Wake up and smell the coffee, or whatever it is that you drink in India. When people talks about human rights, they certainly do not look to India as inspirational.

Yeah...Since you admitted that your 'glorious' India have a long way to go, care to speculate how long is that compare to US regarding what we accomplished in 238 yrs? Was it the Brits who put a stop to that barbaric practice of widow burning? Why did it take so long -- until 1987 -- for the Sati Prevention Act to come around? And yet the Indian authority admitted that the practice is still occasionally found, as recent as 2008.

This is the fucking 21st century, pal. We are not perfect, but it is difficult to take criticisms of US historical wrongs from an Indian when his country is barely better today than when the Brits took over back in the 17th century.

And show everyone where I have 'defended' and 'justify' immoralities like slavery or what happened to the Amerinds. Do you even know what 'justify' mean? Guess not. So here it is...

Saying the US of today is not the US of yesterday is to make a wrong -- right or reasonable. What I said about the US is factually correct. Same as what I said about your 'glorious' India.

Har...We have protected and saved more of the world's people than your India have. Wake up and smell the coffee, or whatever it is that you drink in India. When people talks about human rights, they certainly do not look to India as inspirational.

Yeah...Since you admitted that your 'glorious' India have a long way to go, care to speculate how long is that compare to US regarding what we accomplished in 238 yrs? Was it the Brits who put a stop to that barbaric practice of widow burning? Why did it take so long -- until 1987 -- for the Sati Prevention Act to come around? And yet the Indian authority admitted that the practice is still occasionally found, as recent as 2008.

This is the fucking 21st century, pal. We are not perfect, but it is difficult to take criticisms of US historical wrongs from an Indian when his country is barely better today than when the Brits took over back in the 17th century.

Why do you even bother ?

You are trying to wash off the sins of The largest genocide in history of mankind .
You are trying to ignore the fact that native Indians have been marginalized and are suffering even today. since you can't contest that you are trying to drag 'India ' question ....

I have been open minded to accept shortcomings of my country unlike you who use those points to counter criticism which is a marker of your immaturity .

The talk about US saving world is typical US propaganda . Do you mean saving people by killing them ???

did you guys save million Iraqi civilians by killing them ???

Unfortunately rest of the world do not agree with your delusions .

US has clout and might that's why it has managed to silence the opposition .

If US actions had legitimacy and international sanction , it would not have had to wage wars without UNSC clearance.

The whole talk about how many people we saved is utter crap .

US is the most despicable country in whole world . It will go to any length to secure its objectives .

It's the only country to use nuclear weapon . It's only country to use chemical weapons on such large scale .

It's only country which has waged wars right since its inception - every decade - almost every year .

The total human tall taken by American wars surpasses any carnage in world history .

and no amount of counter attack on India will ever be able to justify that .

Go on attacking India for her social evils ...she has not invaded single country in her 5000 year old history . and in mere 200 years US has attacked and invaded every nook and corner of this world bringing destruction , never ending suffering .

I believe your claims of US having saved many people absolutely laughable. You must be a comedian !!!

The European and white American destruction of the native peoples of the Americas was the most substantial act of genocide in world history. A combination of atrocities and imported plagues resulted in the death of roughly 95 percent of the native population in the Americas

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom