What's new

‘USA’ be declared Anglo-Saxon-Occupied-Red-Indians (Native American) territory

Lol..."Indian?" Ask any English professor...my grammar is far better than yours. And with your claims that I'm Indian....I'm gonna go out on a ledge and say your Pakistani? Strict Western European ancestry here. You? Not likely. Too much "trying to be more Catholic than the Pope."

You're the one who can't come to terms with the fact that you made a mistake. You're also arrogant enough to try to slither out of it by blaming it on me.

This is classic turd-world personality, and your grammar and sentence fluency further reinforce this.

You miss out on words that would make your sentences more comprehensible, a classic Sino-Indian-Arab mistake.

Anyway, forget about this, it's irrelevant. The point I was making is that you are wrong, and you continue to be wrong after having been an arrogant twat who couldn't even understand the difference between two very different words.

Coming from a man who thinks "The Americas" and "the USA" are the same thing, I doubt you can call anyone out on their ancestry (me? German-Brit-Norwegian-etc.etc.)

Yes and modern-day Indians should be deported back to their Dravidian homelands in the very southern portion of the Indian subcontinent.

The Pakistanis should repopulate the entire Indian Subcontinent and the Indo-European descendants in Eastern Europe should repopulate Central Asia. The Mongoloids of Central Asia should be deported en masse back to Mongolia and Siberia.

Don't forget... you and your brothers and sisters that are squatting in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand (among other Western countries) will be deported too... back to the new Dravidian nation set up for you in the slums New India.

Lovely, Then i don't want to hear a single white complaining about immigrants in Europe.

Lovely, Then i don't want to hear a single white complaining about immigrants in Europe.

What? I'm saying that this should happen if you keep talking about how we are occupying "Native American territory". Do you not see the title above?

Besides, where are these masses of Whites immigrating to non-White countries?

No shit. You said there were hundreds of millions in the US. I live in El Paso Texas....I am a little familiar with the term "mestizo". In the Americas, yes. In the US and Canada, no.

He didn't say US lol, he said the Americas and he is right there are hundreds of millions of natives still in the Americas.

Americas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What? I'm saying that this should happen if you keep talking about how we are occupying "Native American territory". Do you not see the title above?

Besides, where are these masses of Whites immigrating to non-White countries?

I'm saying since you claim that the whole world are one and humans started from Africa and they (Whites) have the right to exist in someone's else land and all that bull$hit then don't be a hypocrite and know that the other side will use the same arguments and excuses when they move to your land, and regarding your second question, here's a few:
North & South America
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Greenland
Falklands Islands
Palestine

I'm saying since you claim that the whole world are one and humans started from Africa and they (Whites) have the right to exist in someone's else land and all that bull$hit then don't be a hypocrite and know that the other side will use the same arguments and excuses when they move to your land, and regarding your second question, here's a few:
North & South America
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Greenland
Falklands Islands
Palestine

None of those places are examples of immigration; those places were conquered by Whites for Whites; not Whites desperately moving to prosperous societies because they couldn't build there own. Besides, were there ACTUAL nations in The Americas? New Zealand? Australia? Greenland? Falkland Islands (wasn't even inhabited)? No, there weren't. Just a bunch of tribes fighting and killing each other over non-demarcated land.

I'm saying since you claim that the whole world are one

BULLSHIT!!! I never claimed this nor do I support such a statement.

‘USA’ should be declared as a land of ancient civilizations (Mayans, Incas, Aztecs etc.) illegally and immorally occupied by Anglo-Saxons. In order to restore the magnificent civilizations of pre-Columbian era, the murderous people settled in so called USA should be told to leave the continent. All the Europeans should be sent back to their respective countries and natives should be left free.

Western historians may argue all those civilizations were confined to Mexico and there was none in the territory of what is now USA. But who knows the truth? Who knows whether there were some inhabitants in ‘USA’ before Anglo-Saxons arrived? What if the British destroyed their monuments, architecture and covered up evidence of any civilization.

8108928_f520.jpg

But no where in the whole world, a race occupied another and totally massacred them...

Genocide-Slavery.jpg

“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” ~George Orwell

Ah....those good India schools at work again. The Aztecs, Maya, Incas, never lived in what is now the US. Talk to Mexico, Chile, Peru, Equador, etc. about your mental illness.

Hundreds of millions? In the nations south of the US....not here. We do have some Indians and a few tens of millions Mexicans, etc.

Yeh , true . US was always a white country ...and never ever had Red Indians . The stories about native red Indians is utter lie .
Aztecs , Mayas , Incas may never have lived in US ....but red Indians did ....and over a hundred millions of them were eliminated ruthlessly by White invaders ....
those who survived the pogrom ...were forced to change their identities ....
kill_the_indian_large.jpg

what the hell is this

This is the truth that US ignores .

The world's largest genocide didn't happen in Hitler's Germany ( as west portrays it ) ....but in fact it happened in US ( the land of liberty ) !!!

Last edited:
Yeh , true . US was always a white country ...and never ever had Red Indians . The stories about native red Indians is utter lie .
Aztecs , Mayas , Incas may never have lived in US ....but red Indians did ....and over a hundred millions of them were eliminated ruthlessly by White invaders ....
those who survived the pogrom ...were forced to change their identities ....
kill_the_indian_large.jpg

Look at the picture of the map you posted above, now where are the Aztecs, Mayas, or Incas?

Look at the picture of the map you posted above, now where are the Aztecs, Mayas, or Incas?

Read my post carefully ...

I have said Aztecs , mayas , incas may not have lived in US ( per se) but (large number of tribes of) Red Indians did live ...

what happened to them ?

European invaders systematically eliminated them in 500 year 'war' ...

the worst thing is that their whole past has been wiped out from US national memory ...

Is not it shocking that the event of carnage of red Indians is celebrated in US as ' thanksgiving' day ....?

Thanks to European invaders for destroying native red Indians ???

I think that is the height of bigotry and falsehood and hypocrisy ...

Read my post carefully ...

I have said Aztecs , mayas , incas may not have lived in US ( per se) but (large number of tribes of) Red Indians did live ...

what happened to them ?

European invaders systematically eliminated them in 500 year 'war' ...

the worst thing is that their whole past has been wiped out from US national memory ...

Is not it shocking that the event of carnage of red Indians is celebrated in US as ' thanksgiving' day ....?

Thanks to European invaders for destroying native red Indians ???

I think that is the height of bigotry and falsehood and hypocrisy ...

You know when the Spanish conquered Mexico they never once were more than a tiny minority? They largely defeated the Aztecs because of disease they spread and through war with help from neighboring tribes. The same was the case in America. Anyway all of this is ancient history and Anglo of today shouldn't be judged by the Anglo of the past.

You know when the Spanish conquered Mexico they never once were more than a tiny minority? They largely defeated the Aztecs because of disease they spread and through war with help from neighboring tribes. The same was the case in America. Anyway all of this is ancient history and Anglo of today shouldn't be judged by the Anglo of the past.

Do you know that it is the first instance of using disease as weapon against a nation ?

The diseases were systematically introduced to eliminate natives ....

Do you know how the British resorted to massive culling of buffaloes ..to starve red Indians ..for whom buffaloes meat was staple food ?

I am not asking to judge todays America by her past ....

I am just saying that every saint has its past ...and every sinner has future ..

What is tragedy is that total denial of past that exists in American nation ....which is dangerous .

It is important to accept the past and reconcile the blunders and move on ....

and for your information the alienation and marginalization and humiliation of Red Indians goes on till date ... and so does their fight against this oppression !!!

Back
Top Bottom